Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I seriously HATE the Colts sooo much

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks

I seriously HATE the Colts sooo much

Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
    **** that entire organization and their fanbase!

**** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

**** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am convinced the Colts family tanks seasons for QB's.

The Colts was purchased by Daddy Irsay. Who then gave the team to his son, Jim irsay. The next in line? Daughter Irsay. It's a family owned racket.

They were #1 pick when Elway came out, #1 pick when Peyton came out, #1 pick when Luck comes out. I have never been more sure of a tanking team than the Colts organization. Can you blame them though? It's smart business....
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    The Colts would be in LA if not for Peyton.

Irsay family = scumbags. Jim Irsay is a drug addict and a lush who inherited the team and is generally an embarrassment.

Bill Polian has done nothing in Indy except for lucking into a couple of #1 picks. His son got promoted through nepotism, is responsible for the current Colts mess, and has caused numerous scouts and front office guys within the organization to leave in just a couple of years.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SabanHater View Post
    we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.
    Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
    **** that entire organization and their fanbase!

**** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

**** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****
    Tell me about it dude. I live just north of indy and everything you said is 100% dead on. I have lived here since 89 and the fan base is exactly how you said it. It sickens me.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?

"Don't take QB advice from the guy who wants to sleep with Mark Sanchez!"
    CooterHooterKnocker, Buffalo Range member, 10-4-2014

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?
    Yup. In the middle of the night. They will do the same thing to Indy when the franchise is struggling and LA is calling.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Life is what we make it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta via Exit 9 - New
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know nothing about the fan base there but I too despise that team. When we had Marino, we would manhandle the Colts, they have always been a soft team to me even with Freeney being the beast that he is.

Yes, I liked Bert Jones and Lydell Mitchell back in the day...and I liked the fact that they hired not one but TWO African American coaches. I also like the fact that they gave Gary Brackett (Rutgers) a chance to hold down the middle and he made it. But I knew they wouldn't win without Peyton.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.
    And you dont expect an interim coach to try to win some games and get his name out there?
    Quote Quote