Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I seriously HATE the Colts sooo much

  1. -1
    AphexPhin's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    2,899
    vCash:
    6794
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks

    I seriously HATE the Colts sooo much

    Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
    **** that entire organization and their fanbase!

    **** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

    **** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

    Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    SabanHater's Avatar
    ***** in the House!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2007
    Posts:
    7,625
    vCash:
    3487
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    electrolyte's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,588
    vCash:
    1557
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am convinced the Colts family tanks seasons for QB's.

    The Colts was purchased by Daddy Irsay. Who then gave the team to his son, Jim irsay. The next in line? Daughter Irsay. It's a family owned racket.

    They were #1 pick when Elway came out, #1 pick when Peyton came out, #1 pick when Luck comes out. I have never been more sure of a tanking team than the Colts organization. Can you blame them though? It's smart business....
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    The truth is out there.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    15,602
    vCash:
    77997
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    The Colts would be in LA if not for Peyton.

    Irsay family = scumbags. Jim Irsay is a drug addict and a lush who inherited the team and is generally an embarrassment.

    Bill Polian has done nothing in Indy except for lucking into a couple of #1 picks. His son got promoted through nepotism, is responsible for the current Colts mess, and has caused numerous scouts and front office guys within the organization to leave in just a couple of years.


    This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    electrolyte's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,588
    vCash:
    1557
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SabanHater View Post
    we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.
    Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

    That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Keonxl's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    612
    vCash:
    2464
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
    **** that entire organization and their fanbase!

    **** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

    **** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

    Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****
    Tell me about it dude. I live just north of indy and everything you said is 100% dead on. I have lived here since 89 and the fan base is exactly how you said it. It sickens me.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,550
    vCash:
    17743
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?






    "Don't take QB advice from the guy who wants to sleep with Mark Sanchez!"
    CooterHooterKnocker, Buffalo Range member, 10-4-2014

    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    The truth is out there.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    15,602
    vCash:
    77997
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?
    Yup. In the middle of the night. They will do the same thing to Indy when the franchise is struggling and LA is calling.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    kcbrown's Avatar
    Life is what we make it.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    2,838
    vCash:
    3119
    Loc:
    Atlanta via Exit 9 - New
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know nothing about the fan base there but I too despise that team. When we had Marino, we would manhandle the Colts, they have always been a soft team to me even with Freeney being the beast that he is.

    Yes, I liked Bert Jones and Lydell Mitchell back in the day...and I liked the fact that they hired not one but TWO African American coaches. I also like the fact that they gave Gary Brackett (Rutgers) a chance to hold down the middle and he made it. But I knew they wouldn't win without Peyton.
















    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    EmperorPhin's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    2,037
    vCash:
    4189
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

    That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.
    And you dont expect an interim coach to try to win some games and get his name out there?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. I hate the Colts now.
    By WVDolphan in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM
  2. I want this one SOOO BAD!!!!!
    By TPD1479 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 10:29 PM
  4. WOW, Colts' fans REALLY hate us.
    By echo_bravo in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-14-2002, 11:21 PM
  5. WOW, Colts' fans REALLY hate us.
    By echo_bravo in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2002, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •