Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Suck 4 Luck peckerwoods now?

1. -31
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by normaldude View Post
    Even worse was the fact that the "Suck For Luck" movement (and debate) began before the season even started.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...-is-disturbing
    The fact that fans actually seen this disaster of a season coming tells you all you need to know about this sorry sack of **** team.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    We're Goddamn 3-7 and some of you are dreaming up playoff scenarios.

Seriously?

THREE AND SEVEN

Some of you are waking up HAPPY about being THREE AND SEVEN.
    What do you expect? Bunch of clueless idiots on this board. They're living in some sort of retard fantasy land where winning 3 games in a row has turned us into an elite team. Their pea sized brains have allowed them to forget the fact we lost 7 games in a row before this, are now 3 and ****ing 7, and are on a highway to nowhere. Well, nowhere but mediocrity anyways. But they don't mind, we've been a pathetic mediocre franchise for years. So long as we get enough wins to keep us out of the playoffs, while keeping us from getting a franchise QB. We can just keep continuing this process the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Allow me to do my best impression of you.

"Hey we're 9-7 again. Almost there. All we have to do is draft that lineman and we're set. We're headed the right way. Trade back in the first round and get some more picks that we can't use properly. Who needs that franchise QB. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. FINS UP!"
    Feel better about yourself now?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    What do you expect? Bunch of clueless idiots on this board. They're living in some sort of retard fantasy land where winning 3 games in a row has turned us into an elite team. Their pea sized brains have allowed them to forget the fact we lost 7 games in a row before this, are now 3 and ****ing 7, and are on a highway to nowhere. Well, nowhere but mediocrity anyways. But they don't mind, we've been a pathetic mediocre franchise for years. So long as we get enough wins to keep us out of the playoffs, while keeping us from getting a franchise QB. We can just keep continuing this process the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that.
    Speaking about clueless idiots....why the hell do you care how another roots for his team? You all need to piss off with this ****. You and your SFL friends can talk about how clueless or whatever we may be as fans, but I don't see ANYONE (including myself) saying we are an elite team. Hell I know we won't make the playoffs, but it's still nice to see this team win. So you can all go cry in your Cheerios since we won't be getting Luck now...and that goes for any other know-it-all fans.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    THREE and SEVEN

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    If the Colts and the Dolphins ended the season at 0-16, the Colts would have the #1 pick because of SOS. Would I like us to draft Luck? **** yeah but NOTHING is guaranteed on what's going to happen in April.

Andrew Luck can...

-Stay in school
    -Break a leg
    -Break an arm
    -Shaft the Colts and want to play elsewhere.
    -Decide he doesn't want to play football.
    -Get hit by a bus ans die ( I NEVER wish death on anyone but it's life, it does happen)

and the list continues...

Wait until April and let's see what the deal is and if he is drafted by the Colts and winning Super Bowls then we can ALL pout and cry that the organization ****ed us out of a franchise QB.
    Last edited by Dolfan3773; 11-21-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Dolfan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Belle Glade, FL (The Muck)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Suck for Luck guy right here.

When Andrew Luck is blowing up the league with the Colts and they win a Super Bowl before we do BECAUSE of Andrew Luck, JCane will be starting a thread and bumping this one for all of you...peckerwoods who were THRILLED to finish the season below .500 while keeping Tony Sparano and Matt Moore.

And this season, along with many many many other losing seasons will be just another forgotten season when the Colts win that Super Bowl.

My, my...what could have been.

But hey, we beat the Bills, Redskins...and for the **** of me I can't remember who else.
    JCane....bro....I understand what you are saying and god knows I don't want Matt Moore starting next year.....Sparano coaching wouldn't stress me too much but I would prefer a clean start with another coach.....thing is...I want Ireland gone.....we don't have to Suck for Luck.....or anyone else for that matter......I mean how many botched drafts do we have to go thru.....we could have the best team in the league....EASY with someone that is competent making our picks for the last 10 years.....picking Luck is a given for anyone that has the first pick.....but how many GIVENS have we passed up on because of the idiots we have running this team?? I can honestly say that my LITTLE brother would have had this team looking great had he been the GM.....in 03 he almost fell out when we picked Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin mostly because he played high school ball with Anquan.....in 04 he stroked out that we didn't pick up Wilfork.....in 05 he was literally screaming Aaron Rodgers or Jason Campbell when we picked....06 he wanted Santonio Holmes becasue we are from Belle Glade.....07 he had a hard on for Patrick Willis but also said he wouldn't mind Revis.....in 08 he wanted Matt Ryan because we needed a QB but really liked McFadden more overall.....09 he wanted Clay Matthews or Maualuga he also wanted Lesean Mccoy with the Pat White pick.....in 2010 all I heard is how we needed to move up and take Dez Bryant and last year another hard on for Mark Ingram.....and I put that on everything I love that those are all truths......just goes to show that the people we have had making our picks are the ones that need to go and we don't have to SFL to get decent players........we just need someone that can see becasue it seems as if we have blind people running this team....
    http://img525.imageshack.us/i/header1d.png/
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Dolfan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Take note tho I said my little brother not me.....I would have picked Brady Quinn aswell as a few other picks that would have turned out terrible.....lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Feel better about yourself now?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Speaking about clueless idiots....why the hell do you care how another roots for his team? You all need to piss off with this ****. You and your SFL friends can talk about how clueless or whatever we may be as fans, but I don't see ANYONE (including myself) saying we are an elite team. Hell I know we won't make the playoffs, but it's still nice to see this team win. So you can all go cry in your Cheerios since we won't be getting Luck now...and that goes for any other know-it-all fans.
    I could give 2 ****s how some of you clowns root for this team. You want to root for meaningless wins, that's fine by me. However, when a thread like this gets started, I'll respond to it with the truth.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Dolfan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    The fact that fans actually seen this disaster of a season coming tells you all you need to know about this sorry sack of **** team.
    Go root for another ****in team then......I have yet to run across anyone face to face down here in South Florida that was SFL.....meaningless wins?? We are the ones that go to games.....we pay our hard earnes money to be at the games and NO ONE in the stadium that is a true Dolfan wants to loose.....NO MATTER WHAT.....its easy for you people that are out of state fans to ***** and moan about winning so called meaningless games cause you watch the games on TV.....when we're at the games.....there are no meaningless games......try buying season tickets and come to the games and being on the SFL ****wagon......it won't happen.....I want to win EVERYTIME no matter who we play......gtfoh
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Go root for another ****in team then......I have yet to run across anyone face to face down here in South Florida that was SFL.....meaningless wins?? We are the ones that go to games.....we pay our hard earnes money to be at the games and NO ONE in the stadium that is a true Dolfan wants to loose.....NO MATTER WHAT.....its easy for you people that are out of state fans to ***** and moan about winning so called meaningless games cause you watch the games on TV.....when we're at the games.....there are no meaningless games......try buying season tickets and come to the games and being on the SFL ****wagon......it won't happen.....I want to win EVERYTIME no matter who we play......gtfoh
    Well that's your fault for wasting your hard earned money. Spending hundreds, thousands of dollars on ****ty products makes you an idiot as far as I'm concerned. And uh, yea, when you're 0-7, every game is meaningless. Not sure what type of enjoyment you get out of football, but my enjoyment comes from watching my favorite team actually succeed. And at 0-7, the season is already over. I don't give a **** about wins at this point. What I do give a **** about, is doing what I can to prevent this embarrassment from happening the next year, and the year after that, so on. And winning enough meaningless games to put us out of position for not just Luck, but Barkley too, is certainly not preventing another embarrassment, or even worse, more mediocrity.
    Quote Quote