Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
Well that's your fault for wasting your hard earned money. Spending hundreds, thousands of dollars on ****ty products makes you an idiot as far as I'm concerned. And uh, yea, when you're 0-7, every game is meaningless. Not sure what type of enjoyment you get out of football, but my enjoyment comes from watching my favorite team actually succeed. And at 0-7, the season is already over. I don't give a **** about wins at this point. What I do give a **** about, is doing what I can to prevent this embarrassment from happening the next year, and the year after that, so on. And winning enough meaningless games to put us out of position for not just Luck, but Barkley too, is certainly not preventing another embarrassment, or even worse, more mediocrity.
Guess what.....if it weren't for us "idiots" who actually pay our money to go to games and support our team....there would be no team for you "peckerwoods" to sit on your couch and root against so you can hopefully get the player you THINK is good for the team....**** ain't Madden buddy.....do us all a favor and pick someone else to root against.....