Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

1. -31
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Moore isn't better than Sanchez. Sanchez isn't a great QB by any means but you can't dismiss the Jets history the last two seasons. If they go back to the AFC title game again this year, then what? Moore hasn't played enough to be considered better than anyone except Henne (and that's only b/c he's his teammate).

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It makes you wonder if Rex is going to give up on Sanchez and maybe go after Peyton Manning to run the table next year.

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    make up your mind, everytime the Jets defense is criticized you blame it on the offense, and everytime Sanchez is criticized its never him its the defense

meanwhile all Jets fans talk about is their "elite" defense which constantly collapses when it matters, and talk about their "franchise QB" who craps the bed every time he plays a good team (and bad team ala Broncos) and the defense and running game cant bail him out as usual
    I blame all equally, I never just blame the O or just blame the D but when I see people acting like we have a great D I have to speak the truth. Our D is good to very good, not close to great.

Sanchez has been really good in postseason, postseason is where we see the best teams so explain how he "craps the bed" every time he plays a good team?

Quote Originally Posted by Penthos View Post
    The biggest liability on that team is Rex Ryan... It's only a matter of time before the curtain gets pulled back and we see the Defensive Wizard of Oz is really a toe-sucking blow hard of a head coach who's been getting by on hype and enthusiasm for too long. Once he hits bottom, he ain't climbing back up. IMO he will be back at Defenisve Coordinator for another team within 4 years. Hell, hell probably be coaching defense with Sparano coaching o-line on the Rams or something.

(For the record, I thought Belichuk would turn out to be failure with the Pats as well... shows what I know)
    yes, the guy that inherited a franchise w/ no QB and hadn't won a playoff game in 5 years then leading them w/ a rookie and 2nd yr QB to title games clearly is holding this franchise back

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    It makes you wonder if Rex is going to give up on Sanchez and maybe go after Peyton Manning to run the table next year.
    Putting aside the incredibly serious injury and the advanced age(in football years) of peyton how in the world could we acquire him w/ his pricetag and the pricetag of Indy getting picks back for him? Sanchez will never be Peyton but you don't need a Peyton to win or esle he'd have many more than just the one title(where he was not good in that playoff run).
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    F the Jets

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Davie
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Losman > Sanchez
    Jets fans
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    It's amazing how Jets fans give us crap to clinging on to the past (perfect season, 1-15 to 11-5, division champs, etc), but when they continue to bring up two unsuccessful attempts at the Super Bowl...getting to the AFC championship...it's ok for them.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I blame all equally, I never just blame the O or just blame the D but when I see people acting like we have a great D I have to speak the truth. Our D is good to very good, not close to great.

Sanchez has been really good in postseason, postseason is where we see the best teams so explain how he "craps the bed" every time he plays a good team?

yes, the guy that inherited a franchise w/ no QB and hadn't won a playoff game in 5 years then leading them w/ a rookie and 2nd yr QB to title games clearly is holding this franchise back

Putting aside the incredibly serious injury and the advanced age(in football years) of peyton how in the world could we acquire him w/ his pricetag and the pricetag of Indy getting picks back for him? Sanchez will never be Peyton but you don't need a Peyton to win or esle he'd have many more than just the one title(where he was not good in that playoff run).
    anyone can go on a little post season run, were not talking about post season we are talking about regular season, sanchez has been a bad to awful regular season QB, point is this league is all about consistency and sanchez is the opposite of consistency, your telling me he got them to the playoffs his rookie year? they got their in spite of him and he had his okay to good games along with a top running game defense and good weapons made everyone believe him including the national audience and media b/c thats all they watched was the playoff games, not the terribly inconsistent and bad games he has in the regular season, eventually he is not going to have a top 5 O-Line and top 5 running game and defense (talking about his rookie year) and we have seen that happen as the likes of richardson and faneca and thomas jones leaves or mangold gets hurt and his favorite weapon braylon leaves and the defense chokes when it matters, none of it can cover up sanchez deficiencies and he is being show for what he is, a qb who if he cant find his first read, panics and gets happy feet, cant avoid a rush to save his life and telegraphs his throws and calls stupid timeouts and skips balls like a rock on a pond

you cant honestly tell me you believe Sanchez is a top tier franchise QB warranted being taken #5 traded up for......and dont give me the O-Line hasnt been good, cry me a river go ask jay cutler and aaron rodgers who have never had great O-Lines like sanchez had and they did just fine, and dont give me he is still young and developing blah blah, he has not developed at all, everyone has realized he has regressed drastically and looks like a lost rookie still making rookie mistake hanging his head down sulking
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    It's amazing how Jets fans give us crap to clinging on to the past (perfect season, 1-15 to 11-5, division champs, etc), but when they continue to bring up two unsuccessful attempts at the Super Bowl...getting to the AFC championship...it's ok for them.
    Why anyone born after 1972 would crow about that team is beyond me. The reason Jets fans have the 'right' to be a little more cocky than everyone else is b/c of their past. I mean, the past they speak of is the last two years with a lot of the same guys on the team. It's more deserved than something that happened 40 years ago.

Now if the Jets fail to make the playoffs this year, it puts a dent in their "the last two years...." comeback. Seeing as how the Dolphins aren't making it either, that's the only similarity the two teams will have for the recent past.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think you can make the proclamation that over the last several weeks, Moore has outperformed Sanchez but it is premature to place Moore ahead of Sanchez. Hell over the last several weeks Moore has been the second best QB in the AFC East. Means nothing.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you've ever known a Celtic or Yankees fan, you know they are insufferable and regardless of when they were born they will throw their entire franchise's accolades in your face at the drop of a hat. People born after 1972 can be proud of the undefeated season, they just should keep it in perspective. We came up short in the two SBs since.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    anyone can go on a little post season run, were not talking about post season we are talking about regular season, sanchez has been a bad to awful regular season QB, point is this league is all about consistency and sanchez is the opposite of consistency, your telling me he got them to the playoffs his rookie year? they got their in spite of him and he had his okay to good games along with a top running game defense and good weapons made everyone believe him including the national audience and media b/c thats all they watched was the playoff games, not the terribly inconsistent and bad games he has in the regular season, eventually he is not going to have a top 5 O-Line and top 5 running game and defense (talking about his rookie year) and we have seen that happen as the likes of richardson and faneca and thomas jones leaves or mangold gets hurt and his favorite weapon braylon leaves and the defense chokes when it matters, none of it can cover up sanchez deficiencies and he is being show for what he is, a qb who if he cant find his first read, panics and gets happy feet, cant avoid a rush to save his life and telegraphs his throws and calls stupid timeouts and skips balls like a rock on a pond

you cant honestly tell me you believe Sanchez is a top tier franchise QB warranted being taken #5 traded up for......and dont give me the O-Line hasnt been good, cry me a river go ask jay cutler and aaron rodgers who have never had great O-Lines like sanchez had and they did just fine, and dont give me he is still young and developing blah blah, he has not developed at all, everyone has realized he has regressed drastically and looks like a lost rookie still making rookie mistake hanging his head down sulking
    he did it in 2 seperate years, if it was a 1 year flukly thing like Eli manning maybe I'd agree w/ you/

Top tier? no, he's an average guy who becomes very good in January. Give me that any day over some perceived top guys that melt in January pressure.
    Quote Quote