Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark buttfumble

1. -41
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he did it in 2 seperate years, if it was a 1 year flukly thing like Eli manning maybe I'd agree w/ you/

Top tier? no, he's an average guy who becomes very good in January. Give me that any day over some perceived top guys that melt in January pressure.
    Please don't tell me you are putting buttfumble in Eli's company.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he did it in 2 seperate years, if it was a 1 year flukly thing like Eli manning maybe I'd agree w/ you/

Top tier? no, he's an average guy who becomes very good in January. Give me that any day over some perceived top guys that melt in January pressure.
    but as your seeing this season, his O-Line and Defense is not always going to be able to make up for his mistake and deficiencies and they arent always going be able to fall *** backwards into the playoffs like 09', point is his regular season issues and struggles are eventually going to catch up to them as a team where he may not have that chance to get to January and have that magical run,

Against the Broncos who had the worst statistical defense in the NFL last season and is OKAY this season, buttfumble went bad for bad with Tebow, jets defense choked that last drive by tebow, but it should not have come down to that, buttfumble should be able to put up more than 13pts (6 of which were scored by a O-Lineman falling on a fumble) , point is good QBs lead their team to at least 24pts in that game and that game is OVER, Tebow cant lead them back from a big deficit against good teams

Same with the Patriots game, worst secondary in the NFL with 3rd string safeties and corners and buttfumble cant even take advantage of that, hell even Henne who ill admit sucks put up 400 yards and 3 total TDs
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam First View Post
    two afc championship game appearances!
    A team with a great running game and great defense making it deep into the playoffs doesn't prove they also have a great QB. Given your same logic, Trent Dilfer was a better quarterback than Phillip RIvers because he made it deeper into the playoffs.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeavean VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto, On. Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why is everything we do compared to The Jets and buttfumble?

The stench of envy from some people is lurid.

It takes discipline to not formulate opinions about something WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    but as your seeing this season, his O-Line and Defense is not always going to be able to make up for his mistake and deficiencies and they arent always going be able to fall *** backwards into the playoffs like 09', point is his regular season issues and struggles are eventually going to catch up to them as a team where he may not have that chance to get to January and have that magical run,

Against the Broncos who had the worst statistical defense in the NFL last season and is OKAY this season, buttfumble went bad for bad with Tebow, jets defense choked that last drive by tebow, but it should not have come down to that, buttfumble should be able to put up more than 13pts (6 of which were scored by a O-Lineman falling on a fumble) , point is good QBs lead their team to at least 24pts in that game and that game is OVER, Tebow cant lead them back from a big deficit against good teams

Same with the Patriots game, worst secondary in the NFL with 3rd string safeties and corners and buttfumble cant even take advantage of that, hell even Henne who ill admit sucks put up 400 yards and 3 total TDs
    He and the pass O bailed out the D and running game probably more than the other way around last year.

This year the running game has been bad most of the year as well as the OL. It's hard to perform, w/ that said he hasn't stepped up either. He has taken a step back w/o a doubt but he's not a bad QB.

What does Den's D last year have to do w/ this year? Their D hasn't been awful this year but it doesn't matter, our O and QB are in a funk. It happens, just like last year when we got shut down by Miami in Dec. I'm confident Mark and the O will bounce back just like they did last year.

The Pats D is much better than the stats, they allow about the same # of points per game as our supposed top defense.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    A team with a great running game and great defense making it deep into the playoffs doesn't prove they also have a great QB. Given your same logic, Trent Dilfer was a better quarterback than Phillip RIvers because he made it deeper into the playoffs.
    Considering we haven't had a great defense and our running game last year was not great I'm not sure I understand your point
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    I blame all equally, I never just blame the O or just blame the D but when I see people acting like we have a great D I have to speak the truth. Our D is good to very good, not close to great.
    I'll give you good but very good has an answer for Tebow.

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    next generation

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rottenchester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Because then you realize that it still isn't good enough. If you compare poop to puke, one might look a little better than the other. It's when you compare one of the two to cinnamon rolls (or your desert of choice) however, that you see that there is still no real comparison.
    I just realized there was writing above your pictures....what were you saying again?
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cheyenne, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's really not that big of a deal anymore to be better than Mark buttfumble is it?
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    I will say it for Junc since he has not made an appearence yet...

4 ROAD PLAYOFF WINS!
    Junc is struggling making a buttfumble case in the "Beast of the East" forum.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Junc is struggling making a buttfumble case in the "Beast of the East" forum.
    I hope we get Matt Moore
    Quote Quote