Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,820
    vCash:
    2012
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

    Numbers don't lie. Sorry, right now Moore is looking like the 2nd Best QB in the AFC East. Way to go Ireland and Sparano. Sprinkle a little Karl Dorrel.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...-moore-watch-7
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    72 silky's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    701
    vCash:
    317
    Loc:
    Toronto Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As much as he's been playing well, sprinkle a little bad teams in there too
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,820
    vCash:
    2012
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 silky View Post
    As much as he's been playing well, sprinkle a little bad teams in there too
    It's does, but its the NFL and you should know better by now not to take any team for granted.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    CallMeDaddy's Avatar
    CMD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,465
    vCash:
    14822
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Most Jets fans will tell you that Sanchez is only doing bad because of his offensive line, as if we have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they say that he played against the lowly Chiefs and the Bills, but the Bills were the top turnover team in the NFL at one point this year and Romeo Crennel has done great for the Chiefs defense utilizing the man defense with pressure from Tamba Hali. Moore has been playing great as of late and the last 3 games shows.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Dolfan984's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    9,679
    vCash:
    1258
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    Most Jets fans will tell you that Sanchez is only doing bad because of his offensive line, as if we have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they say that he played against the lowly Chiefs and the Bills, but the Bills were the top turnover team in the NFL at one point this year and Romeo Crennel has done great for the Chiefs defense utilizing the man defense with pressure from Tamba Hali. Moore has been playing great as of late and the last 3 games shows.
    No Mark Sanchez just doesn't have a top 5 line and top 3 running game anymore so he can't be hidden like he used to be. Now he's on an even playing field and he's showing his true talent.


    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    nick1's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    11,429
    vCash:
    4515
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan984 View Post
    No Mark Sanchez just doesn't have a top 5 line and top 3 running game anymore so he can't be hidden like he used to be. Now he's on an even playing field and he's showing his true talent.
    Sanchez sucks everyone who isnt a Jets fan can see this
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,175
    vCash:
    1089
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nick1;1064109919]Sanchez sucks everyone who isnt a Jets fan can see this[/QUOTE}]

    even Jet fans are starting to see it, well besides Junc of course
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    nick1's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    11,429
    vCash:
    4515
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yea Matt Moore has done this before too its nothing new go look at his 2009 season with Carolina, 2010 he had a concussion which pretty much killed his season
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    LANGER72's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    8,456
    vCash:
    24208
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    yea Matt Moore has done this before too its nothing new go look at his 2009 season with Carolina, 2010 he had a concussion which pretty much killed his season
    Number 10 in your avitar pic would look great in Dolphin colors...just sayin..
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nick1's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    11,429
    vCash:
    4515
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Number 10 in your avitar pic would look great in Dolphin colors...just sayin..
    I definitely agree and want him too just trying to be fair to Matt Moore who is playing very well right now
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 12:45 AM
  2. Moore-Sanchez-Fitz Watch
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:51 PM
  3. Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez
    By Penthos in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:16 PM
  4. Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch
    By testtubetimmy in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
  5. Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch
    By testtubetimmy in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •