Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: buttfumble-Fitz-Moore Watch

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    not sure if you knew this, but this is 2011, stop always referencing last year when it benefits your points, but when Dolphins fans reference the past, you say it doesnt matter, is it 2 early to give out the FH Spin Meister award?
    The 70s don't matter right now but the last few years are relevant especially when Moore did this exact same thing.

2009: Carolina was 4-7 and out of the race, Moore takes over going 4-1 in 5 games and throwing 8 TDs w/ ZERO INTs
    2010: Opening day starter, loses first 2 games then misses a couple. Overall he starts 5 games and goes 1-4 throwing 5 TDs and 8 INTs

This is relevant.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    rg3 is legit. no questions asked.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't believe it I know it. Up until a week ago the fanbase was rooting for the team to lose so he was in a no lose situation.

The team was out of the race when he took over as the starter, long before he took over. He's in a great spot w/ no pressure just like 2 years ago in Carolina when he had some success late w/ the team out of it then last year he starts week 1 and is terrible.
    You're wrong. It's that simple. Moore's playing for a job and runs the risk of losing it due to poor performance just like every other player in this league. Regardles of whether it's a starting job or a back-up position. The better he plays, the better he's paid.

You dodged my questions though. By your logic his performance up to this point in his career has put zero pressure on him. His teams performance this year adds to that "low expectation". He's expected to be mediocre at best. What's his excuse for playing so poorly. Good QB's play well dispite adversity. They make no excuses such as a poor running game or O line play.

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    You're wrong. It's that simple. Moore's playing for a job and runs the risk of losing it due to poor performance just like every other player in this league. Regardles of whether it's a starting job or a back-up position. The better he plays, the better he's paid.

You dodged my questions though. By your logic his performance up to this point in his career has put zero pressure on him. His teams performance this year adds to that "low expectation". He's expected to be mediocre at best. What's his excuse for playing so poorly. Good QB's play well dispite adversity. They make no excuses such as a poor running game or O line play.
    buttfumble has had immense pressure from day 1- trading picks and players to get him, starting from day 1 w/ a coahc talking championships, starting on the road in 6 playoff games.

Matt Moore has no pressure to win right now which is why he is thriving.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    buttfumble has had immense pressure from day 1- trading picks and players to get him, starting from day 1 w/ a coahc talking championships, starting on the road in 6 playoff games.

This is laughable. I hate when you can never admit being wrong. Stop it. Every starting QB in the league has pressure. It's only 32 of them.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty

These are just bad excuses for your mediocre QB. Matt Moore doesn't go into a football game thinking "Oh, we are only 3-7 I guess I'll just play awesome." And if buttfumble is thinking "Oh my gawd everybody is expecting me to succeed!" then he really shouldn't be the leader of the team or the QB. Every QB has pressure but if it effects them so bad it's going to effect their play then their not a good QB.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    These are just bad excuses for your mediocre QB. Matt Moore doesn't go into a football game thinking "Oh, we are only 3-7 I guess I'll just play awesome." And if buttfumble is thinking "Oh my gawd everybody is expecting me to succeed!" then he really shouldn't be the leader of the team or the QB. Every QB has pressure but if it effects them so bad it's going to effect their play then their not a good QB.
    He has no pressure to win, when your team is 0-7(or 0-5 when he took over) the season is over. It was like Henne 2 years ago starting at 0-3, the pressure to win was off. Whatever he did was gravy and he haf by far his best season until late in the year when they needed to win games and he stunk it up.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Only Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Matt Stafford have more touchdowns than buttfumble, whose 26 TDs (21 passing, 5 rushing) are tied for fifth in the league with Eli Manning and Tony Romo. buttfumble has also thrown fewer interceptions (11) than Stafford, Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers and Manning.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.991788

Not bad for a guy who sucks
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark buttfumble is still better than Matt Moore, Chad Henne, or Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I love how we all blamed Dan Henning for Chad Henne sucking but there's no mention of ****tenhindlicker with buttfumble.

It's pretty obvious to me that buttfumble is being held back by coaching. The Jets offensive line is just as bad if not worse than ours is currently and they have a terrible running game. This Jets team is probably the worst Jets team offensively that buttfumble has been a part of yet he has improved and has tore it up in the red zone.

But he still sucks somehow.

Quote Quote