Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

  1. -31
    LANGER72's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    9,153
    vCash:
    28732
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I truly believe when Mark's career is over he will be regarded as the best in Jets history. We don't have a Marino to live up to so it's easier to be the best here but I feel he will be the best we ever had.

    Rainbow Nacho over Joe Willie "Kiss me Suzy" Namath? That is the height of Jet Blasphemy.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Rainbow Nacho over Joe Willie "Kiss me Suzy" Namath? That is the height of Jet Blasphemy.
    Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game, it won't take too much to pass him.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    CallMeDaddy's Avatar
    CMD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,476
    vCash:
    13895
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game, it won't take too much to pass him.
    huh, sounds a lot like Sanchez right there.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    huh, sounds a lot like Sanchez right there.
    Sanchez is vastly underrated.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,848
    vCash:
    10354
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.
    Do you really believe that? Seriously? Every QB plays with pressure to win. Every coach coaches with pressure to win. Every game. Period.

    I can't speak for every Miami fan but I expect and desire to see my team win every friggin week. Sure it's not realistic but I'm a fan... Do you think that any coach in this league (even Sporano) starts out his pep talks with "now son, noone expects a win out there so just go out and have fun"?

    Do you think if Sanchez was expected to lose he'd play better? Everyone, even many Jest fans, expect a poor performance (except you junc) and he's still playing piss poor... What's his excuse?

    I'm not trying to sound like a dick but that comment really needs some 'splainin... I don't believe you meant that the way it came out.

    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    Do you really believe that? Seriously? Every QB plays with pressure to win. Every coach coaches with pressure to win. Every game. Period.

    I can't speak for every Miami fan but I expect and desire to see my team win every friggin week. Sure it's not realistic but I'm a fan... Do you think that any coach in this league (even Sporano) starts out his pep talks with "now son, noone expects a win out there so just go out and have fun"?

    Do you think if Sanchez was expected to lose he'd play better? Everyone, even many Jest fans, expect a poor performance (except you junc) and he's still playing piss poor... What's his excuse?

    I'm not trying to sound like a dick but that comment really needs some 'splainin... I don't believe you meant that the way it came out.
    I don't believe it I know it. Up until a week ago the fanbase was rooting for the team to lose so he was in a no lose situation.

    The team was out of the race when he took over as the starter, long before he took over. He's in a great spot w/ no pressure just like 2 years ago in Carolina when he had some success late w/ the team out of it then last year he starts week 1 and is terrible.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,184
    vCash:
    1175
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.
    ummm the guy is playing to start either for this team or another team next season, he got a "second chance" when Henne went down, he is playing for his carreer, money, chance to start for the Phins next season when and if they bring in a rookie QB, or the chance to be traded in the off season for a chance to be the starter somewhere else,

    Playing with no pressure is what Sanchez has been doing since his rookie year with Kellen Clemons and 80 year old Mark Brunell behind him, that is a ZERO threat at overtaking the starting job even to a mediocre QB like Sanchez, he is lucky McElroy went down or Jet fans would be clamoring for him, but hey Rex did bench Sanchez for Brunell yesterday in practice to try and piss Mark off into being a decent QB, because i guess that should still have to be happening in a "franchise" QB's third year.....
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    ummm the guy is playing to start either for this team or another team next season, he got a "second chance" when Henne went down, he is playing for his carreer, money, chance to start for the Phins next season when and if they bring in a rookie QB, or the chance to be traded in the off season for a chance to be the starter somewhere else,

    Playing with no pressure is what Sanchez has been doing since his rookie year with Kellen Clemons and 80 year old Mark Brunell behind him, that is a ZERO threat at overtaking the starting job even to a mediocre QB like Sanchez, he is lucky McElroy went down or Jet fans would be clamoring for him, but hey Rex did bench Sanchez for Brunell yesterday in practice to try and piss Mark off into being a decent QB, because i guess that should still have to be happening in a "franchise" QB's third year.....
    he is not playing for a starting job, he's not starting anywhere next year barring injury. he did the same thing 2 years ago playing well for Carolina then started opening day last year and stunk.

    Yeah, Sanchez has zero pressure
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    CallMeDaddy's Avatar
    CMD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,476
    vCash:
    13895
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he is not playing for a starting job, he's not starting anywhere next year barring injury. he did the same thing 2 years ago playing well for Carolina then started opening day last year and stunk.

    Yeah, Sanchez has zero pressure
    Sanchez is starting so I'd imagine Moore could start for any team needing a QB, maybe even the jets.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,184
    vCash:
    1175
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he is not playing for a starting job, he's not starting anywhere next year barring injury. he did the same thing 2 years ago playing well for Carolina then started opening day last year and stunk.

    Yeah, Sanchez has zero pressure
    not sure if you knew this, but this is 2011, stop always referencing last year when it benefits your points, but when Dolphins fans reference the past, you say it doesnt matter, is it 2 early to give out the FH Spin Meister award?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 12:45 AM
  2. Moore-Sanchez-Fitz Watch
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:51 PM
  3. Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez
    By Penthos in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:16 PM
  4. Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch
    By testtubetimmy in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
  5. Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch
    By testtubetimmy in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •