Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -21
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well to be fair he did have a couple badass throws, but when we needed him to kill the clock & score he failed.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinSince1971

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You are totally right. Matt Moore starting doesn't bother me as much as shoring up the o line and getting a better GM

Since 1971
    founded 1971
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Tweet@KJoneZ13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    do you remember the cleveland game. henne and the dolphins had the lead 13-10 in the 4th quarter... this is different how???
    Exactly my point it is more on the D then the Offence. You wont get me hating on Henne or Moore in those situations. Both had the team ahead and the D just had to come up with one stop to win. Same with Denver, and the G men.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    do you remember the cleveland game. henne and the dolphins had the lead 13-10 in the 4th quarter... this is different how???
    r u really comparing the browns to the cowboys?

could u please admit that u hate moore and love henne. i admit that i like moore, just please admit that u do not like moore. its not that u just want to see more from him, u hate him. please admit it, i beg u.its ok if u do, but just say the words.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He also had a badsaa stat line aswell, but he failed to put the game away.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah he had issues catching snaps no doubt but he threw too many balls with guys open that were errant...he's just not all that accurate a qb...and on the td marshall did catch you got to lay that ball out in front and let him run under it...if you do thats an easy 6 and newman never gets a hand on marshall...i mean marshall had newman beat anytime he wanted to vertical drop those balls in out in front...

and the throw in the red zone on 3rd down to clay where he was wide open and if he catches and even turns his body its a 1st down...that throw was horrid...how the hell do you miss that throw under no pressure as a pro starting qb...give me a damn break...

3rd down late in the game bess comes across throw it out in front he throws it 2 steps behind him...marshall on a post earlier in the game he makes a good read but the throws too far out in front almost picked by newman but marshall got a finger tip on it...

taking sacks he can't take...not a bad stop gap but not the answer
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Those sacks he took killed us. He missed easy receivers at the most inopportune times (Clay on 3rd and 5). He has a great deep ball that much is certain, but when he is pressured he is like a deer in headlights.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    r u really comparing the browns to the cowboys?

could u please admit that u hate moore and love henne. i admit that i like moore, just please admit that u do not like moore. its not that u just want to see more from him, u hate him. please admit it, i beg u.its ok if u do, but just say the words.
    please tell me how it's different... I'm begging you. the scenario was our defense blew it. "it's not matt moores fault he gave us the lead, etc etc etc...."

now tell me how it's different. I bet I can go find some threads about how the cleveland loss was all hennes fault. even though he had the team in the lead in the 4th qtr.

I'm not going to tell you I hate matt moore because I don't. I've told you in other threads that I dont' hate him... can you not read or do you have trouble making sense of what I type when I write... " I don't hate matt moore"...

I'm pretty sure I said something to the extent of I want to see moore close a game out, or bring us back from behind to see if he's got what it takes. Today I got my first glimpse of that. Maybe in his next chance, the outcome will be different.

furthermore.. I have told you that I have moved on from chad henne. I only brought up the cleveland game because some folks on here who have an obvious love affair with the guy, after proclaiming him best since marino, after our three game streak... have already started in with the same excuses the henne folks used, and everyone said it was BS...
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    yeah he had issues catching snaps no doubt but he threw too many balls with guys open that were errant...he's just not all that accurate a qb...and on the td marshall did catch you got to lay that ball out in front and let him run under it...if you do thats an easy 6 and newman never gets a hand on marshall...i mean marshall had newman beat anytime he wanted to vertical drop those balls in out in front...

and the throw in the red zone on 3rd down to clay where he was wide open and if he catches and even turns his body its a 1st down...that throw was horrid...how the hell do you miss that throw under no pressure as a pro starting qb...give me a damn break...

3rd down late in the game bess comes across throw it out in front he throws it 2 steps behind him...marshall on a post earlier in the game he makes a good read but the throws too far out in front almost picked by newman but marshall got a finger tip on it...

taking sacks he can't take...not a bad stop gap but not the answer
    This throw killed me. That's a throw a lot of people could make, and he misses it. Horribly missed it. He threw way too far to the outside when he needed to throw it to the inside. It would've given Clay another couple yards and the potential for a TD if he could've made the CB miss.
    Quote Quote