Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 266

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

  1. -31
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,298
    vCash:
    8807
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Well to be fair, he was getting pressured all game, Columvo & Carey ****ing sucked tonight, but he did throw some WTF balls, like hoops said, great stopgap, not the answer.



    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,604
    vCash:
    2353
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Well to be fair, he was getting pressured all game, Columvo & Carey ****ing sucked tonight, but he did throw some WTF balls, like hoops said, great stopgap, not the answer.

    agreed.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,298
    vCash:
    8807
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    This throw killed me. That's a throw a lot of people could make, and he misses it. Horribly missed it. He threw way too far to the outside when he needed to throw it to the inside. It would've given Clay another couple yards and the potential for a TD if he could've made the CB miss.
    He had a couple of those though.

    The saddest thing is, if Henne had a game and/or last 4 games that Moore had, this fourm would be praising his ***. Moore's bad day is a great day for Henne, and it's not even close
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,604
    vCash:
    2353
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    This throw killed me. That's a throw a lot of people could make, and he misses it. Horribly missed it. He threw way too far to the outside when he needed to throw it to the inside. It would've given Clay another couple yards and the potential for a TD if he could've made the CB miss.
    I agree with you but please get ready for some members to ask you specifically WHO could make that throw, and what NFL team they play for...

    I made this comparison a few days ago, about my highschool quarterback being able to make a similar throw and a couple guys came unglued....
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    beanh8er's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    2,297
    vCash:
    2398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    He had a couple of those though.

    The saddest thing is, if Henne had a game and/or last 4 games that Moore had, this fourm would be praising his ***. Moore's bad day is a great day for Henne, and it's not even close
    That throw was by far the worst though. Some of the other throws the receiver was 10-15 yards down the field and he had to get it in front of the guy. This throw was a stationary target, and Clay was 10 yards away. I can forgive those other throws (to an extent) because they actually had some degree of difficulty; this throw was quite possibly the easiest throw he had all night.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,816
    vCash:
    19078
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    NOT! lmaoo where are the Matt Moore lovers? Where is Finatic, he thought we had found our franchise QB after 3 games against 3 ****ty teams.

    He cost us the game literally wiht all those errand behind the WR throws. 1 TD, 1 First down, that alone could have sealed the game BUT STOP, WAIT A MINUTE, dun dun, hes a franchise QB!

    **** SUCK FOR LUCK, not like he is accurate like Moore.

    LMAO you fans are so easy to please, like i said, win 1 game, we talk franchise QB, win 2 games we talk playoffs.
    Wow. Aren't you pathetic? You must have been elated that we lost. You probably rooted for the Cowboys on their last drive.

    Honestly, there weren't many errand throws by Moore. The last one to Bess certainly hurt. But he did not make game changing mistakes (INTs, TOs etc). He was quite on fire in the second half and making throws which we as Dolfans haven't seen that often in the past.

    Losing 20-19 in Dallas on T-Day is not Armageddon. The team fought and gave us all an exciting afternoon.
    Fans like you who are actually happy about a Dolphins loss is Armageddon. A team is worth nothing with a fan base who roots against their 'favorite' team because of ..... [explain to me why]

    If Moore continues to play the way he did in the last 4 games you may want to switch allegiance (I'll suggest that to you anyways) because Moore is here to stay.

    Now on to another 3 game winning streak.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,298
    vCash:
    8807
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    That throw was by far the worst though. Some of the other throws the receiver was 10-15 yards down the field and he had to get it in front of the guy. This throw was a stationary target, and Clay was 10 yards away. I can forgive those other throws (to an extent) because they actually had some degree of difficulty; this throw was quite possibly the easiest throw he had all night.
    The one to bess on our last drive was worse, that 1st down would've sealed the win.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    beanh8er's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    2,297
    vCash:
    2398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    I agree with you but please get ready for some members to ask you specifically WHO could make that throw, and what NFL team they play for...

    I made this comparison a few days ago, about my highschool quarterback being able to make a similar throw and a couple guys came unglued....
    I remember that . I could make that throw. I will put that out there. I may not be able to make some of the other throws (although I think I can sling the rock pretty well), but that was just inexcusable, and no professional QB should ever miss that throw.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    beanh8er's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    2,297
    vCash:
    2398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    The one to bess on our last drive was worse, that 1st down would've sealed the win.
    Worse timing? Yes. Worse of a miss? No. The one to Bess required some skill. He had to lead the receiver, and with some zip on the ball. The one to Clay was shorter than a bubble screen pass, and he missed it, and (I can't stress this enough) Clay was stationary.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    551
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Well to be fair, he was getting pressured all game, Columvo & Carey ****ing sucked tonight, but he did throw some WTF balls, like hoops said, great stopgap, not the answer.
    Dont forget Moore's "Blind Side" protector Mr Jake Long who was beat on almost every play and just looked slow & man-handled.
    Moore played a good game...well enough to win at his position. We lost in the coaching area (should have gone for it on 4th and should have gone for 2) and the defense let down at the end.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Matt Ryan or Matt Moore?
    By dolpns13 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 07:19 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. Matt Moore>Matt Flynn
    By rdksek844 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:11 AM
  4. Matt Flynn Vs Matt Moore thread
    By mia4ever in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:42 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •