Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -41
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    5 times in the red zone - 1 TD some pure gifts by the D - 5 freakin times 1 TD - and some of you guys bust Henne's balls
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    I'm kind of a big deal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Played poorly no doubt but "lmao" at fans after a tough loss is classless.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    The one to bess on our last drive was worse, that 1st down would've sealed the win.
    nah...had we converted we would have run bush up the middle 2 times and then threw short of the sticks or ran it a 3rd time before punting...we have no idea how to play aggressive under sparano...guaranteed we would have gone the ballless play not to loose than play to win route...guaranteed
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by rev kev View Post
    5 times in the red zone - 1 TD some pure gifts by the D - 5 freakin times 1 TD - and some of you guys bust Henne's balls

my point exactly... be nice to see all the moore lovers who busted on henne for poor redzone performance come on here and say " hey, my guy moore stepped on his dick in the redzone most of the game today"... instead we get, the defense blew it, jake long is't worth the #1 overall pick, WR's drop too many balls, the play calling was horrible in the 4th quarter, the center can't snap, and the OL can't block....
    Quote Quote  

5. -45

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    would you guys get off the going for 2 thing...you don't go for 2 when going for the extra point still leaves you the opportunity of a fg or a td should the opposition score either still wins it for ya...thats just dumb
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    nah...had we converted we would have run bush up the middle 2 times and then threw short of the sticks or ran it a 3rd time before punting...we have no idea how to play aggressive under sparano...guaranteed we would have gone the ballless play not to loose than play to win route...guaranteed
    this leads me to my thoughts on your next regime... I've said it a million times over the past five years in regards to the patriots... every team gets a lead on them, and punts it back to brady with time left on the clock and loses. This team needs a coach who will ****ing be aggressive and go for the jugular... it needs to come as second nature. not just against the pats, but against everyone... this team just isn't good enough to sit on any lead less than 10 points in my opinion.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    my point exactly... be nice to see all the moore lovers who busted on henne for poor redzone performance come on here and say " hey, my guy moore stepped on his dick in the redzone most of the game today"... instead we get, the defense blew it, jake long is't worth the #1 overall pick, WR's drop too many balls, the play calling was horrible in the 4th quarter, the center can't snap, and the OL can't block....
    The past 4 games, Moore has been more succsesful than Henne in redzone. Ever. 11 TDs on 14 trips is amazingly good.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    But like I said earlier, if Henne had a stretch of games or even a game that Moore just had, he would be being praised as the next Marino, especially with this board.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But like I said earlier, if Henne had a stretch of games or even a game that Moore just had, he would be being praised as the next Marino, especially with this board.
    We were doing that after his first start. Oh how long ago that game feels like.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The past 4 games, Moore has been more succsesful than Henne in redzone. Ever. 11 TDs on 14 trips is amazingly good.
    imo a lot of that though has been scheme driven success...yeah moore has made the throws but a lot of our success of late has been some damn intuitive play design...other than the run reggie bush up the middle in the tight red zone repeatedly which baffles the mind but whatev
    Quote Quote