Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 222324252627

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -261
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    You know 3-5 translates to a 6-10 season, a game below what we finished the last 2 years.... Just say'n.
    2 wins at home in 4 games translates out to 4 games at home per season. Certainly not great until you compare that to Henne's 1-9 over his last 10 home games. Or better yet don't bother.

Again, when was the last time you went OCD on Henne including starting new threads to dog him? If I'm wrong, please provide links of threads and posts castigating Henne during his starting tenure to rebut this obvious not-so-hidden agenda perception.

geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish the tanny/sanchez days were here again > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -262
    For Earth Below

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't wait for the Oakland game. This game will settle the debate once and for all. The "name" QB that many thought was the missing piece vs the journeyman with a perceived inflated QB rating.
    Quote Quote  

3. -263
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by shouright View Post
    Prior to the Dallas game, Matt Moore played three games in which no plays had to be made the end, partly because in those three games, his overall QB rating was over 20 points higher than Pennington's in 2008.
    partly due to his rating... MOSTLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR DEFENSE DIDNT GIVE UP A SINGLE ****ING TOUCHDOWN HELLO????? ANYBODY HOME??
    Quote Quote  

4. -264
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    2 wins at home in 4 games translates out to 4 games at home per season. Certainly not great until you compare that to Henne's 1-9 over his last 10 home games. Or better yet don't bother.

Again, when was the last time you went OCD on Henne including starting new threads to dog him? If I'm wrong, please provide links of threads and posts castigating Henne during his starting tenure to rebut this obvious not-so-hidden agenda perception.

Vaark, of all people this surprises me from you. Throwing out half a story. If you are going to dog Henne for a home record, then what about Moore's 1-4 record on the road when Henne was 6-2 last year. So who is hiding what? Also to have an agenda, I think that would require me still wanting Henne as the starter, not the case as repeated multiple times. My evaluation of Moore is based on what he has done or more importantly has not done in now a full half season of play. You guys are the one who keep bringing up Henne not me, and then bringing up only information that supports Moore. So please don't try to accuse me of something and do it your self. Thanks!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

5. -265
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    jeez...you guys will move anything controversial to the depths...ya'll need to sack up
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

6. -266
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    sanchez, at the moment is playing a horrible game. completing less than 50% of his passes, with an INT, and 3 touchdowns...11-26, 119 yards.... his QBR is 113 at the moment...
    Quote Quote