Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -211
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=2413fanphins;1064113429]ya but dude... the problem with your argument is your comparing our team/quarterback to teams that are the likes of washington, st.louis, buffalo, seattle.... these teams are not good. and their quarterbacks aren't all that good. hell even sanchez's team found a way to win. those four teams are the teams who played similar to ours yesterday. The teams that beat dallas, have quarterbacks who take advantage of turnovers and put points up is who WE WANT/NEED to start being compared too.. teams like philly 34-7,detroit 34-30. san fransisco, 27-24although dallas won..

Who's comparing teams, I'm simply comparing a young Qb with just 21 games under his belt performance against past performance by other qb's playing the exact same Defense. All I'm saying is the Moore, didn't fare as bad as the Qb's that played Cowboys before him. How many more times do you want me to say that...

Am I ****ing making up the fact he ended up having the second highest rated game for a quarterback against the Rob Ryan Defense all year ?

Did I Once compare the Dolphins to the Redskins or any other team???
    Quote Quote  

2. -212
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    ya but dude... the problem with your argument is your comparing our team/quarterback to teams that are the likes of washington, st.louis, buffalo, seattle.... these teams are not good. and their quarterbacks aren't all that good. hell even sanchez's team found a way to win. those four teams are the teams who played similar to ours yesterday. The teams that beat dallas, have quarterbacks who take advantage of turnovers and put points up is who WE WANT/NEED to start being compared too.. teams like philly 34-7,detroit 34-30. san fransisco, 27-24although dallas won..
    Who's comparing teams, I'm simply comparing a young Qb with just 21 games under his belt performance against past performance by other qb's playing the exact same Defense. All I'm saying is the Moore, didn't fare as bad as the Qb's that played Cowboys before him. How many more times do you want me to say that...

Am I ****ing making up the fact he ended up having the second highest rated game for a quarterback against the Rob Ryan Defense all year ?

Did I Once compare the Dolphins to the Redskins or any other team???
    QB rating doesnt account for fumbles and sacks. Takes those into account and add the red zone failures and Moore really didnt have a great day at all.

Quote Quote  

3. -213
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I know that. But to post things like write things up to prove a point that has no direct corelation to the point I'm trying to make make it right?.
    He pointed out that the bar you were using to measure the performance was very low. Thats irrelevant? lol ok.
    Quote Quote  

4. -214

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    QB rating doesnt account for fumbles and sacks. Takes those into account and add the red zone failures and Moore really didnt have a great day at all.
    He didn't make up for that by completing key passes in key situations to give us the lead with less than five minutes to go? How bout that bomb he perfectly threw to Marshall For the Touchdown, that doesn't count as overcoming the fumble he had. Did he just completely melted after that fumble ? Or did Moore bounce back and made key completions to give us the lead?
    Quote Quote  

5. -215

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    He pointed out that the bar you were using to measure the performance was very low. Thats irrelevant? lol ok.
    What bar ? Who's setting a bar. I just looked at the performances by the Quaterbacks that Dallas faced this year and compared it to Moore. Brady and had a worst rating the Moore, but I didn't bring that up, cuz if I did I would get blame for comparing Moore to Brady..
    Quote Quote  

6. -216
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He didn't make up for that by completing key passes in key situations to give us the lead with less than five minutes to go? How bout that bomb he perfectly threw to Marshall For the Touchdown, that doesn't count as overcoming the fumble he had. Did he just completely melted after that fumble ? Or did Moore bounce back and made key completions to give us the lead?
    Perfectly thrown bomb to Marshall? He under threw him terribly as if he was Chad Pennington. Marshall had the corner beat bad and Marshall had to slow down and come back for the ball. Far from a perfectly thrown ball.

Moore missed several intermediate passes that 99% of the QBs in the NFL would've made. He's a average QB that looks good when compared to the terrible QBs we've had since #13.
    Quote Quote  

7. -217
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What bar ? Who's setting a bar. I just looked at the performances by the Quaterbacks that Dallas faced this year and compared it to Moore. Brady and had a worst rating the Moore, but I didn't bring that up, cuz if I did I would get blame for comparing Moore to Brady..
    Did Brady win? Did he set the Cowboys up for a TD because he cant handle a snap? Didn't think so.
    Quote Quote  

8. -218

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Did Brady win? Did he set the Cowboys up for a TD because he cant handle a snap? Didn't think so.
    Um I know I watch almost every NFL game, I know exactly how that game unfold. I didn't bring Brady name up just for this particular comment, and it still came up. LMAO. Boy when yall trying to prove ya point. And no Brady didn't fumble, but he did throw to costly INT in that game..
    Quote Quote  

9. -219

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Perfectly thrown bomb to Marshall? He under threw him terribly as if he was Chad Pennington. Marshall had the corner beat bad and Marshall had to slow down and come back for the ball. Far from a perfectly thrown ball.

Moore missed several intermediate passes that 99% of the QBs in the NFL would've made. He's a average QB that looks good when compared to the terrible QBs we've had since #13.
    LMAO, that pass didn't fall right in Marshall bread basket ? Yeah I never said he didn't miss throws in that game. In the 99% comment is wrong because I just listed a few QB that didn't make those throw you are referring to against the Cowboys..
    Quote Quote  

10. -220
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Um I know I watch almost every NFL game, I know exactly how that game unfold. I didn't bring Brady name up just for this particular comment, and it still came up. LMAO. Boy when yall trying to prove ya point. And no Brady didn't fumble, but he did throw to costly INT in that game..
    But he won the game.
    Quote Quote