Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -61
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    or is shows a lot about how our defense can shut down offenses that are sliding and struggling or coming off big monday night wins, and our offense can put up points on average or below average teams. we faced a team today that was above average, and we couldn't score touchdowns. thats really the bottom line.
    It was a tough defensive game vs a likely playoff team who also had a tough time scoring Td's vs us. At least Moore scored Td's vs lesser teams, Henne couldn't even do that much. I'm willing to concede Moore probably isn't our franchise qb but I'm 100% sure hes better than Henne.
    Last edited by DolfanISS; 11-24-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    Moore is great, if you want to go .500 and keep picking #15 in the draft!
    I have a different opinion.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kthurmus23 View Post
    Exactly my point it is more on the D then the Offence. You wont get me hating on Henne or Moore in those situations. Both had the team ahead and the D just had to come up with one stop to win. Same with Denver, and the G men.
    We do not have a championship defense, but this loss is not their fault. The offense needed to play better to win this game.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    NOT! lmaoo where are the Matt Moore lovers? Where is Finatic, he thought we had found our franchise QB after 3 games against 3 ****ty teams.

He cost us the game literally wiht all those errand behind the WR throws. 1 TD, 1 First down, that alone could have sealed the game BUT STOP, WAIT A MINUTE, dun dun, hes a franchise QB!

**** SUCK FOR LUCK, not like he is accurate like Moore.

LMAO you fans are so easy to please, like i said, win 1 game, we talk franchise QB, win 2 games we talk playoffs.
    Hey buddy I am right here.

First of all I never said he was our franchise QB. I said if he kept playing the way he had he should be considered. So if you want to throw down smack come with the truth.

Secondly the offense gave the defense the lead. Twice all the defense had to do was make a stop and we win. I am NOT saying Moore played great. He missed some throws and the dropped snaps are inexcusable. But still he made some great throws also. The TD to Marshall was dropped in perfectly.
    Look in the end we played tough. We got beat by Romo who made ridiculous play after ridiculous play. But I put this on the defense just as much. Will Allen missed a sack. Sean Smith got beat several times. Missed tackles.
    So take your hate elsewhere. I'm not buying it here. Suck for Luck is dead. Get over it and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GRYPHONK View Post
    I knew there would be these knee-jerk reactions. The sad thing is Moore played a solid game. It was a total team loss.

I just knew though some of you would come in here after 1 game and all of a sudden denounce him when he actually played a decent game.

He didn't play good bad enough to lose. But the fact remains, when he needed to make a clutch throw on that last drive he missed it.

It's a shame, because a solid performance has some believing this is proof that he stinks.
    I hoped he would play better, but he played better than an average NFL QB.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    For Earth Below

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why does it feel, because Moore could've made a few more plays today, that the common opinion is that he has already reached his ceiling? Chad Henne had 30 starts. Where would Moore be after 30 starts? His need to throw the ball away or run when the opportunity is there is certainly coachable. He certainly doesn't take the bait and throw games away. Romo made some amazing plays today, but doesn't any one remember the multiple boneheaded plays he made that cost Dallas wins against the Jets and Lions?
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyashfan View Post
    Why does it feel, because Moore could've made a few more plays today, that the common opinion is that he has already reached his ceiling? Chad Henne had 30 starts. Where would Moore be after 30 starts? His need to throw the ball away or run when the opportunity is there is certainly coachable. He certainly doesn't take the bait and throw games away. Romo made some amazing plays today, but doesn't any one remember the multiple boneheaded plays he made that cost Dallas wins against the Jets and Lions?
    Because all the Luck Suckers are still pouting we are not winless. They would rather be the embarrassment of the league. Now they are knee jerk reacting because we barely lost one game to a team that will be a division winner.

Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fin-atic View Post
    Because all the Luck Suckers are still pouting we are not winless. They would rather be the embarrassment of the league. Now they are knee jerk reacting because we barely lost one game to a team that will be a division winner.

i wanna say i recall you being a suck for lucker til the first win...and then you goin belly up and in a different direction...just sayin
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    point was to all the fans here who thought they HAD their franchise QB.

Some people, not mentioning names even called him the best QB since marino in miami. WTF?!?! lmao.
    Pretty myopic post on your part SR.. Are you saying in all the years of being a Miami fan, you were never, ever, not once, wrong about a player you thought could be good and then turned out to be a bust? Also I am not a proponent of Moore being our franchise QB, but the thread is pretty hypocritical by you calling out those fans. This thread should be sent to the depths.

Moore is also much better than Henne, so for those that want success, be happy Henne isnt our starting QB any longer, because Moore gives the team a better chance to win than Henne ever did.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moore is better than henne and buttfumble. he must stay with this team for a long time. back up or starter i dont know but i want him around here.
    Quote Quote