Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore is easily the MVP

1. -71
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Matt Moore is better than Chad Henne, but he still has deficiencies as a QB. As you saw tonight, the guy just can't feel pressure at all. You get a decent pass rush on him, the ball's going to be on the ground. Sometimes he misses open guys. Sometimes he doesn't see open guys. Just because we've been served dog food for twelve years doesn't mean that we should suddenly look at a Hungry Man Salisbury Steak dinner and pretend it's a filet mignon from a five star restaurant.

Matt Moore's the best QB on the roster and better than anyone who is going to be available in free agency (Jason Campbell, Chad Henne). But if you think this team shouldn't draft a QB? Yowza.

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i wanna say i recall you being a suck for lucker til the first win...and then you goin belly up and in a different direction...just sayin
    Once again inaccurate. I NEVER advocated losing on purpose for Luck. I was on the bandwagon to draft him if we ended up that way. And at that point Henne was playing and I was very vocal we needed a different QB. But Moore had never played at that point. My two points are and have been:

1. This team needs several more pieces. If Matt Moore does not play better than he did today, then I say we get the best QB possible in the draft.
    2. If he continues to play as well the remainder of the way as he has prior to today, I think he is a solid starter you can win with. You still draft a QB though for the future and if Moore backslides.
    3. This team does not have to lose to get one of the coveted QBs. Its called TRADE. It happens all the time. Jets did it for Sanchez, Giants did it for Eli. If this team wants one of those QBs they will go get them.
    4. I do not think you THROW games or route for the team to lose to get ONE player. The other players on this team have to be measured and judged. You can not do that unless you play them hard and to win. Unless you think Luck is also going to block, tackle, catch the ball and run the ball.

.....I'm just sayin
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Fan Since 1992

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Moore I'm not gonna say he's our future until week 17 is over. But I can say this we look way better with him as our QB!
    Brian Hartline is a#1 WR
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The insanity of this board. Wow. We use to have a QB's that couldn't string together one decent game. Moore has now strung together 4 straight decent games. Had a Rating of 99.5 on the road against the hot team in the league. Wow. I'm just completely dumbfounded..
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did Moore have one of the greatest months for a QB in franchise history???
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    r u really comparing the browns to the cowboys?

could u please admit that u hate moore and love henne. i admit that i like moore, just please admit that u do not like moore. its not that u just want to see more from him, u hate him. please admit it, i beg u.its ok if u do, but just say the words.
    Ya, before you go spouting nonsense, you might want to look at who has the best Pass D in the league and 5th best D overall.....and it ain't the Cowboys or any other team Moore has played.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    The insanity of this board. Wow. We use to have a QB's that couldn't string together one decent game. Moore has now strung together 4 straight decent games. Had a Rating of 99.5 on the road against the hot team in the league. Wow. I'm just completely dumbfounded..
    So 0-4 in the Redzone, inability to take advantage of turnovers and fumbling inside your own 10 to give the other team a TD with a minute to go in the half is decent? Ya, ok.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Depressing isn't it?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.384373,-0.195103
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We played a team that didn't suck today, even though they are far from elite and lost. The biggest problem and reason we lost was because of the QB..... one making a huge mistake and 2 inability to convert in the redzone.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny all the people that are Moore fans keep bringing up Henne when it has nothing to do with Henne at all. That is the only thing they have to fall back on. Ironic thing is the same thing they bash Henne for (inability to convert in the redzone, batted balls, mistakes, and inability to close a game) they are making excuses for Moore today. Makes me laugh. Then they try to blame the D, LMAO. Someone brings up the Browns game and Mr. Moore's #1 supporter asks if he is really comparing the Cowboys and the Browns, when it is the Browns who have the best pass D in the league and the 5th best over all D.

Moore will impress me, when he can beat a team that is even mediocre and has a half way decent defense.
    Quote Quote