Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213

Thread: QB is all we need

1. -121
    Comanche Indian

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Oh so now you move this to the Depth's because the Mods don't agree with it??? You guys are like the Nazi's you want to burn everything you don't agree with. Unbelievable.
    That's exactly what the Nazis did! You see, for the last two years, the mods have had teams of Sparano-haters running around the forums looking for all sorts of Tony-lovin'. Chip Douglas's a nut on the subject. He's crazy. He's obsessed with the Sparano-lovers. And right now, apparently, there is some kind of Tony-loving thread going on in the depths outside the forum where logical discussions occur.

Now, I have some information here, but I can't make anything out of it and maybe you can. "Troll development proceeding. Acquire unpopular opinion, Tony-lovin', spin facts, disregard logic --WastelandNYDolfan, US."
    Quote Quote  

2. -122
    I'll juice ya up

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin Fletcher View Post
    That's exactly what the Nazis did! You see, for the last two years, the mods have had teams of Sparano-haters running around the forums looking for all sorts of Tony-lovin'. Chip Douglas's a nut on the subject. He's crazy. He's obsessed with the Sparano-lovers. And right now, apparently, there is some kind of Tony-loving thread going on in the depths outside the forum where logical discussions occur.

Now, I have some information here, but I can't make anything out of it and maybe you can. "Troll development proceeding. Acquire unpopular opinion, Tony-lovin', spin facts, disregard logic --WastelandNYDolfan, US."
    Oh, Irwin. What are you trying to do, SPAM me? You sound like WesternNYDolfan's mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in Sparano-lovers, a lot of Tony-loving hocus pocus. I'm going after threads of incredible historical significance with logical discussions, and you're talking to the boogie picking spaz man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am. SPAM... Why'd it have to be SPAM?!
    Quote Quote