Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122

Thread: QB is all we need

  1. -51
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,172
    vCash:
    4777
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    This is a tough season to judge by, the owner went and courted another coach in the offseason, and another QB, so basically Sparano and Henne were undermined coming into the season; then we had a short offseason to put in a brand new offense; with 2 new RBs and a whole new starting right side of the O line. Henne showed signs in his first year and even last year that he could be our franchise QB...and Tony did not pick him.
    So wait, your suggesting that Tony Sparano might have had some adversity before the season began? Whoa! He should totally be off the hook! I mean, no other coach in the league had to deal with anything adverse.

    And by new offense, you mean the offense that Tony Sparano hand picked? The offensive coordinator that he interviewed and gave the job to? The 2 running backs that he traded for and drafted? The whole new starting right side of the offensive line that he decided on?
    The same offensive line that he hasn't been able to pick consistent starters for in 4 years?

    Virtually every coach in the national football league had to deal with the NFL lockout. Tony was put into the same situation as every other team in the league...and he has won 3 games. Teams with completely new coaching staffs are putting together winning seasons with just a handful of weeks to introduce new systems. This is Sparano's 4th year....and the team was still under prepared.

    Oh, and Sparano did pick Henne. His assistant coaches(some of whom he hired) sold him on Chad Henne in that draft. After picking him, Sparano kept him on for 4 years, with 4 offseasons to replace him. Sparano did not. Even this past offseason, in a quarterback heavy draft, with a contract that stated he had power over personel moves, Sparano passed on good quarterback prospects and refused to trade up for others. Why did he do so? Because he thought he had better in Henne. And he was wrong.

    The only person who is having a "tough" time judging the season is you. Others see that 3 wins is not acceptable. Others see that Tony Sparano making the same mistakes he did 4 years ago is not acceptable. Good coaches rise up against adversity. Good coaches win games with the odds stacked against them. Good coaches properly evaluate talent and take steps to correct positions of weakness. Good coaches do not let their boss's misadventures distract them from winning games. Tony Sparano does not fill any of those requirements. Tony Sparano is not a good coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -52
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,350
    vCash:
    2464
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So wait, your suggesting that Tony Sparano might have had some adversity before the season began? Whoa! He should totally be off the hook! I mean, no other coach in the league had to deal with anything adverse.

    No other coach had his owner and GM court another coach this offseason, no.

    And by new offense, you mean the offense that Tony Sparano hand picked? The offensive coordinator that he interviewed and gave the job to? The 2 running backs that he traded for and drafted? The whole new starting right side of the offensive line that he decided on?
    The same offensive line that he hasn't been able to pick consistent starters for in 4 years?

    My point is it took time for it to gel. Now that it is clicking, the offensive coordinator looks like the right move, the RBs look way better than Ricky and Ronnie this season.

    Virtually every coach in the national football league had to deal with the NFL lockout. Tony was put into the same situation as every other team in the league...and he has won 3 games. Teams with completely new coaching staffs are putting together winning seasons with just a handful of weeks to introduce new systems. This is Sparano's 4th year....and the team was still under prepared.

    Oh, and Sparano did pick Henne. His assistant coaches(some of whom he hired) sold him on Chad Henne in that draft. After picking him, Sparano kept him on for 4 years, with 4 offseasons to replace him. Sparano did not. Even this past offseason, in a quarterback heavy draft, with a contract that stated he had power over personel moves, Sparano passed on good quarterback prospects and refused to trade up for others. Why did he do so? Because he thought he had better in Henne. And he was wrong.

    No he didn't pick Henne....also, if Henne was here for 4 years than he didn't have 4 offseasons to replace him. Henne had a great first season in the starting role in year 2, so you don't replace him that year; he slumped in year 3 but much of it could be attributed to a bad offensive scheme; he changed the coordinator. This year to open the season Henne was much improved over last year before being injured.

    The only person who is having a "tough" time judging the season is you. Others see that 3 wins is not acceptable. Others see that Tony Sparano making the same mistakes he did 4 years ago is not acceptable. Good coaches rise up against adversity. Good coaches win games with the odds stacked against them. Good coaches properly evaluate talent and take steps to correct positions of weakness. Good coaches do not let their boss's misadventures distract them from winning games. Tony Sparano does not fill any of those requirements. Tony Sparano is not a good coach.

    I agree good coaches win games with the odds stacked against them, take a look at the past 4 games we've played after our season was supposedly over and Sparano was called a dead man walking

    This is why I'm so sure I'm right, is because your arguements are so childish and whiny...there is no substance to them whatsoever
    Quote Quote  

  3. -53
    Sarnics13's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    905
    vCash:
    2063
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rent this space View Post
    They need more than a QB but they should do everything possible to get one of those top QBs this year including trading picks/players to move up
    So we need more....but your answer is to trade away what we DO have?? Then we need even more than we do now......
    Quote Quote  

  4. -54
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No substance? Youre the one clinging to specific like "No other coach had his owner and GM court another coach this offseason, no." and such just to try invalidate his argument. Thats crazy. If I have a worker who is below average in his results, and he tells me that he has family issues, does that get him off the hook? I can say that Jim is going through a divorce and Judy's dad just died and they are still productive despite family issues. Can my worker then say "Well, neither of their children is in trouble with the law"? No...its the same damn thing. No excuses. Yes...no other coach was openly shopped around on this offseason. Other doaches did have major issues that they overcame though. Stop with the bull**** excuses. And stop projecting YOUR lack of an argument onto Spesh and discounting his point by being intentionally over-specific.




    Quote Quote  

  5. -55
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarnics13 View Post
    So we need more....but your answer is to trade away what we DO have?? Then we need even more than we do now......
    We do need more, but QB is by far the most important position to fill and other positions are more easily filled by other means than a high draft pick.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -56
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,350
    vCash:
    2464
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    No substance? Youre the one clinging to specific like "No other coach had his owner and GM court another coach this offseason, no." and such just to try invalidate his argument. Thats crazy. If I have a worker who is below average in his results, and he tells me that he has family issues, does that get him off the hook? I can say that Jim is going through a divorce and Judy's dad just died and they are still productive despite family issues. Can my worker then say "Well, neither of their children is in trouble with the law"? No...its the same damn thing. No excuses. Yes...no other coach was openly shopped around on this offseason. Other doaches did have major issues that they overcame though. Stop with the bull**** excuses. And stop projecting YOUR lack of an argument onto Spesh and discounting his point by being intentionally over-specific.
    Name an issue another coach dealt with this season that was tougher to over come then?

    See this is what I mean, you guys don't have substance, you just see things, say "me no likey" and then scream that the coach is an idiot

    I'm not the only person on here who thinks Sparano is the best coach for this team. I just seem to be the only one with enough energy and time to refute all your bull**** arguments. And that's only because I have a long weekend w/ nothing to do; and somehow haven't been kicked off of here yet.

    So go ahead, give me evidence to support your arguement or STFU
    Quote Quote  

  7. -57
    TonyGsharp's Avatar
    As good as any but better than most

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2011
    Posts:
    234
    vCash:
    1037
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Jets (Rex Ryan)
    Started off with a playoff caliber roster, and they might not make the playoffs in year 3
    Playoff caliber because they acquired a bunch of good free agents after his arrival, and the fact that they might not make the playoffs this year is a moot point, because they still were vastly improved after a head coaching change which is the point you're not understanding.

    David Harris was already there, Thomas Jones, Nick Mangold, Damion Woody, D’Brickshaw Ferguson, Darrell Revis, Kris Jenkins…Mangini got tossed because of the Favre fiasco. The real star of the Jets is their GM Tannebaum, that’s who’s acquired the talent. Rex Ryan continues to do everything he can to **** it up.
    Yet somehow they managed to make the AFC championship game two years in a row after a coaching change. LOL. All of the studs buttfumble throws to have come in free agency, and they also got Pace which is a key part of that defense. Not to mention Bart Scott.

    49ers (Jim Harbaugh)
    Let the season end before you crown him, just as much as we've gotten unlucky they've gotten lucky. Remember when Josh McDaniels started hot with Denver, and then lost most of the rest of his games? San Fran is a one and done playoff team at best. Again, he took over a extremely talented roster as well. A talented roster that couldn't have a winning season with a crappy head coach...hmm...reminds me of Tony Sparano. Still missing the point -- they are much improved with a new head coach and they've only lost two games.

    Oh were doing the first season with an underperforming team bump? Kinda like how Tony came to Miami and brought a 1-15 team to 11-5 and a playoff birth. I’m more impressed with that than Harbaugh’s horseshoe up his *** season.
    Except that Harbaugh has beaten GOOD teams in playoff contention (Giants, Bengals, Lions) while we beat crappy teams in 2008 with an extremely easy SOS, and he has done it with a bust at QB, Sparano did it with Pennington. Convenient how everyone can agree that he is a good coach except you because it doesn't fit your argument and you ignore facts surrounding both seasons. Harbaughs's 49ers will finish better than the 2008 Dolphins and against better teams.

    Falcons (Mike Smith) * Who started the same year as Sparano. Now compare the Falcons and Dolphins success.
    Matt Ryan. Period. Matt Ryan isn't the greatest, and I'm glad we took Jake Long ahead of him. But he has been a great game manager.

    LOL. Yeah, don't give any credit to the coach who also inherited a mess, just like Sparano, except placed more importance on the QB position. Smith has succeeded where Sparano has failed.



    Smith, much like Sparano had little to no say on those decisions. BUT MIKE SMITH IS A CONSERVATIVE COACH WHO PLAYS NOT TO LOSE! You guys would hate him.
    Except he is a smarter coach than Sparano, and he's been a winner these past 4 years. I think it's just you who hates being shown a valid argument.

    Lions (Jim Shwartz)
    Last I checked Jim Shwartz hasn't even been to the playoffs? Probably wont' go this year either.

    Again, the point has been missed by you. Not saying they are a Super Bowl caliber team, but they are much improved, because like Smith, Shwartz doesn't get out coached as much as Sparano and he also placed importance on the QB position. An important thing that again, Sparano has failed to do.



    The Dolphins are more improved under Sparano than the Lions are under Shwartz. Period. The Lions are free falling right now and will continue because Shwartz’s team is undisciplined. Line up his record and Sparano’s record if you will. Thanks.
    Shwartz: 15-28 (3 years)
    Sparano: 28-31 (4 years)

    Sparano has lost more games, and most importantly, the Dolphins record with him being our head coach has gotten worse each year. The Lions record with Shwartz has improved every year. By the time Shwartz has his fourth year like Sparano, he will most likely have won more, and lost less. Thanks for playing.


    Cowboys (Jason Garret)
    Again, last I checked he hasn't done **** yet. But, assuming he does this year, he does have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL.

    Again, you miss the point. They are better now after making a coaching change. What, did you expect me to list 30 teams that have a good head coach but no talent whatsoever? Good talent and good head coaches are correlated. I hope I don't need to explain that one to you.These teams had poor records before being taken over. And if you tell me they had a QB and we need one too, well then, you might as well state that water is a liquid. All the great teams have good head coach/QB combos.

    Yea, but the Dolphins had a poor record before Sparano took them over, and I’d argue that the Dolphins are more improved than any of these teams….Oh and the Jets didn’t have a poor record before Rex got there, The Cowboys were a year removed from the playoffs.
    BTW these aren’t excuses I’m just poking the obvious holes in your weak arguement
    The Jets HAD a losing record in 2007 and failed to reach the playoffs in 2008. Weak argument? LOL, good way to counter valid points with your excuse machine. The Dolphins are SO much improved that we are sitting at 3-8, lost 11 straight home games, and Sparano started his 4th year 0-7. What a great coach. He definitely deserves another chance. You are making excuses, just like Sparano does every press conference. Your arguments are not facts, nor are they rational. You are definitely making excuses to hold up your end of an illogical argument, and you sound like Sparano making excuses after every press conference. "Oh, but we gave great effort..." Too bad they don't give championships to losers who gave a great effort.

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------



    Aaron Rodgers didn't need to sit, he sat because Favre was there. If you didn't notice we don't really have someone to keep a stud QB on the bench
    Thankfully you will NOT get your way. Sparano will be fired at the end of the year and rightfully so.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -58
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,172
    vCash:
    4777
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    No other coach had his owner and GM court another coach this offseason, no.

    My point is it took time for it to gel. Now that it is clicking, the offensive coordinator looks like the right move, the RBs look way better than Ricky and Ronnie this season.

    No he didn't pick Henne....also, if Henne was here for 4 years than he didn't have 4 offseasons to replace him. Henne had a great first season in the starting role in year 2, so you don't replace him that year; he slumped in year 3 but much of it could be attributed to a bad offensive scheme; he changed the coordinator. This year to open the season Henne was much improved over last year before being injured.

    I agree good coaches win games with the odds stacked against them, take a look at the past 4 games we've played after our season was supposedly over and Sparano was called a dead man walking

    This is why I'm so sure I'm right, is because your arguements are so childish and whiny...there is no substance to them whatsoever
    Other coaches had to walk into locker rooms with no knowledge of the personel and slap together a coaching staff, playbook, and game plans. And yet...they are winning games. Id say thats more adverse then an owner speaking to a coach. They handled it, Sparano didn't. Other coaches have been doubted and threatened to be fired and went on to winning seasons. Sparano hasn't.
    And "the time to gel" part, virtually every team in the league had that same problem. And yet Miami is the one that has a completely trashed season. Other teams with new coaching staffs have injured players and are still winning more games. And honestly, is it to much to ask for an offense that could win us a single game out of their first 7? Apparently so. Winning 3 games and losing 8 does not equal "the plan is working and the new coach is awesome". It means something is extremely wrong.

    Sparano could have cut Henne was a rookie. Hence 4 years. Should he have? No. But then again, should he have replaced him during a very deep and talented quarterback draft? Yup. But he didn't. Much like he should have cut Bobby Carpenter but didnt until other teams coaches pointed out the flaw to him. Much like he should have benched Gibril Wilson but didnt. Much like he shouldnt have signed Marc Colombo. Much like he shouldnt have blamed every offensive player for Dan Henning's mistakes. Tony Sparano should be held accountable for each of those mistakes. Tony Sparano had chances to get competant play at the quarterback position. He did not. He should be fired.

    So wait, odds stacked against Tony Sparano during the first 7 games: dont count. Odds stacked against him during the last 4(against some of the worst teams in the league): totally killing it! Its arguments like this that are so hilarious. Praise be to Tony Sparano for winning 3 games when he loses 8! 3 wins totally justifies everything Tony Sparano has every done, just ignore the other 8!

    Your argument is beyond amusing yet absolutely absurd. You pick and choose which parts of a season to pay attention to, you justify any fault, and the solutions that you raise are beyond rational. And when people do not agree with you, you try and take personal shots. And yet...my discussion is the one lacking substance. Right.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -59
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,350
    vCash:
    2464
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets (Rex Ryan)
    Started off with a playoff caliber roster, and they might not make the playoffs in year 3

    Playoff caliber because they acquired a bunch of good free agents after his arrival, and the fact that they might not make the playoffs this year is a moot point, because they still were vastly improved after a head coaching change which is the point you're not understanding.
    David Harris was already there, Thomas Jones, Nick Mangold, Damion Woody, D’Brickshaw Ferguson, Darrell Revis, Kris Jenkins…Mangini got tossed because of the Favre fiasco. The real star of the Jets is their GM Tannebaum, that’s who’s acquired the talent. Rex Ryan continues to do everything he can to **** it up.
    Yet somehow they managed to make the AFC championship game two years in a row after a coaching change. LOL. All of the studs buttfumble throws to have come in free agency, and they also got Pace which is a key part of that defense. Not to mention Bart Scott.

    Their receivers suck so does buttfumble so does their passing game, Bart Scott isn’t any good he’s just Rex’s guy, and talks a lot of ****; same with Calvin Pace, overpaid.

    49ers (Jim Harbaugh)
    Let the season end before you crown him, just as much as we've gotten unlucky they've gotten lucky. Remember when Josh McDaniels started hot with Denver, and then lost most of the rest of his games? San Fran is a one and done playoff team at best. Again, he took over a extremely talented roster as well.

    A talented roster that couldn't have a winning season with a crappy head coach...hmm...reminds me of Tony Sparano. Still missing the point -- they are much improved with a new head coach and they've only lost two games.
    Oh were doing the first season with an underperforming team bump? Kinda like how Tony came to Miami and brought a 1-15 team to 11-5 and a playoff birth. I’m more impressed with that than Harbaugh’s horseshoe up his *** season.
    Except that Harbaugh has beaten GOOD teams in playoff contention (Giants, Bengals, Lions) while we beat crappy teams in 2008 with an extremely easy SOS, and he has done it with a bust at QB, Sparano did it with Pennington. Convenient how everyone can agree that he is a good coach except you because it doesn't fit your argument and you ignore facts surrounding both seasons. Harbaughs's 49ers will finish better than the 2008 Dolphins and against better teams.
    I’m not saying Harbaugh isn’t a good coach, I’m just saying I think Sparano is just as good. The Dolphins beat plenty of good teams in 08, the Patriots, the Jets, Chargers, and a good Broncos team. SF had no business winning that Philly game that Ronnie Brown threw away; so give Sparano an assist on that win; they should’ve lost to Seattle if Ted Ginn doesn’t pull a kick return out of his *** . But I’m not even going to argue that Harbaugh isn’t good, I’m saying Sparano is just as good.


    Falcons (Mike Smith) * Who started the same year as Sparano. Now compare the Falcons and Dolphins success.
    Matt Ryan. Period. Matt Ryan isn't the greatest, and I'm glad we took Jake Long ahead of him. But he has been a great game manager.

    LOL. Yeah, don't give any credit to the coach who also inherited a mess, just like Sparano, except placed more importance on the QB position. Smith has succeeded where Sparano has failed.


    Smith, much like Sparano had little to no say on those decisions. BUT MIKE SMITH IS A CONSERVATIVE COACH WHO PLAYS NOT TO LOSE! You guys would hate him.
    Except he is a smarter coach than Sparano, and he's been a winner these past 4 years. I think it's just you who hates being shown a valid argument.
    Again I already explained why he’s been a winner. You’re arguing a moot point here.


    Lions (Jim Shwartz)
    Last I checked Jim Shwartz hasn't even been to the playoffs? Probably wont' go this year either.

    Again, the point has been missed by you. Not saying they are a Super Bowl caliber team, but they are much improved, because like Smith, Shwartz doesn't get out coached as much as Sparano and he also placed importance on the QB position. An important thing that again, Sparano has failed to do.


    The Dolphins are more improved under Sparano than the Lions are under Shwartz. Period. The Lions are free falling right now and will continue because Shwartz’s team is undisciplined. Line up his record and Sparano’s record if you will. Thanks.
    Shwartz: 15-28 (3 years)
    Sparano: 28-31 (4 years)
    Oh so Sparano lost 3 more games, but you conveniently leave out the fact he won 13 more games LMFAO! Are you serious? You made my argument for me.
    Sparano has lost more games, and most importantly, the Dolphins record with him being our head coach has gotten worse each year. The Lions record with Shwartz has improved every year. By the time Shwartz has his fourth year like Sparano, he will most likely have won more, and lost less. Thanks for playing.
    Stafford was finally healthy this year. But again, they will continue to fade down the stretch with no running game and a weak defense.


    Cowboys (Jason Garret)
    Again, last I checked he hasn't done **** yet. But, assuming he does this year, he does have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL.

    Again, you miss the point. They are better now after making a coaching change. What, did you expect me to list 30 teams that have a good head coach but no talent whatsoever? Good talent and good head coaches are correlated. I hope I don't need to explain that one to you.These teams had poor records before being taken over. And if you tell me they had a QB and we need one too, well then, you might as well state that water is a liquid. All the great teams have good head coach/QB combos.
    Yea, but the Dolphins had a poor record before Sparano took them over, and I’d argue that the Dolphins are more improved than any of these teams….Oh and the Jets didn’t have a poor record before Rex got there, The Cowboys were a year removed from the playoffs.
    BTW these aren’t excuses I’m just poking the obvious holes in your weak arguement
    The Jets HAD a losing record in 2007 and failed to reach the playoffs in 2008. Weak argument? LOL, good way to counter valid points with your excuse machine. The Dolphins are SO much improved that we are sitting at 3-8, lost 11 straight home games, and Sparano started his 4th year 0-7. What a great coach. He definitely deserves another chance. You are making excuses, just like Sparano does every press conference. Sparano will be fired at the end of the year and rightfully so.

    You are flat out wrong, there’s no other way I can say it; you have been proven wrong every step of the way, and just won’t admit it. It’s infuriating
    Quote Quote  

  10. -60
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,350
    vCash:
    2464
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Other coaches had to walk into locker rooms with no knowledge of the personel and slap together a coaching staff, playbook, and game plans. And yet...they are winning games. Id say thats more adverse then an owner speaking to a coach. They handled it, Sparano didn't. Other coaches have been doubted and threatened to be fired and went on to winning seasons. Sparano hasn't.
    And "the time to gel" part, virtually every team in the league had that same problem. And yet Miami is the one that has a completely trashed season. Other teams with new coaching staffs have injured players and are still winning more games. And honestly, is it to much to ask for an offense that could win us a single game out of their first 7? Apparently so. Winning 3 games and losing 8 does not equal "the plan is working and the new coach is awesome". It means something is extremely wrong.

    Sparano could have cut Henne was a rookie. Hence 4 years. Should he have? No. But then again, should he have replaced him during a very deep and talented quarterback draft? Yup. But he didn't. Much like he should have cut Bobby Carpenter but didnt until other teams coaches pointed out the flaw to him. Much like he should have benched Gibril Wilson but didnt. Much like he shouldnt have signed Marc Colombo. Much like he shouldnt have blamed every offensive player for Dan Henning's mistakes. Tony Sparano should be held accountable for each of those mistakes. Tony Sparano had chances to get competant play at the quarterback position. He did not. He should be fired.

    So wait, odds stacked against Tony Sparano during the first 7 games: dont count. Odds stacked against him during the last 4(against some of the worst teams in the league): totally killing it! Its arguments like this that are so hilarious. Praise be to Tony Sparano for winning 3 games when he loses 8! 3 wins totally justifies everything Tony Sparano has every done, just ignore the other 8!

    Your argument is beyond amusing yet absolutely absurd. You pick and choose which parts of a season to pay attention to, you justify any fault, and the solutions that you raise are beyond rational. And when people do not agree with you, you try and take personal shots. And yet...my discussion is the one lacking substance. Right.
    I'm going to leave before my head explodes....but I'll leave you with this. You still gave me no examples of a coach overcoming tougher odds than what Ross did to him this offseason. so until you do I"m not gonna justify a response to the rest of your ignorant bull****
    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •