Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: QB is all we need

1. -61
    As good as any but better than most

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL, I stopped reading your post after you said the Jet's receivers suck, which include Santonio Holmes and Plaxico Burress. Sanchez is the one who sucks. There is no point in wasting my time if you don't include any substance in your "arguments" whatsoever.

The loss argument is the same as the win argument for Shwartz-Sparano, Sparano had one more year to accumulate those numbers, and you ignored the rest of the post that clearly showed the Lions are getting better with Shwartz and the Dolphins worse under Sparano. Excuses for Smith, excuses for Ryan, excuses for Garret, and ultimately excuses for Sparano.

Since you know you make no sense, the only thing you can resort to is saying "I'm wrong" and it's "infuriating" while providing no useful information. I'm glad your getting so worked up while I'm just having a blast. It's like arguing with a child
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGsharp View Post
    LOL, I stopped reading your post after you said the Jet's receivers suck, which include Santonio Holmes and Plaxico Burress. Sanchez is the one who sucks. There is no point in wasting my time if you don't include any substance in your "arguments" whatsoever.

The loss argument is the same as the win argument for Shwartz-Sparano, Sparano had one more year to accumulate those numbers, and you ignored the rest of the post that clearly showed the Lions are getting better with Shwartz and the Dolphins worse under Sparano. Excuses for Smith, excuses for Ryan, excuses for Garret, and ultimately excuses for Sparano.

Since you know you make no sense, the only thing you can resort to is saying "I'm wrong" and it's "infuriating" while providing no useful information. I'm glad your getting so worked up while I'm just having a blast. It's like arguing with a child
    Plaxico is terrible, watch the games, you will see that he is terrible; yea, so with one more season that Shwartz he is up a 13-3 record; and I won't concede that the Lions are much better; the largest difference has been Stafford being healthy period

it's infuriating because you don't seem to see this
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Name an issue another coach dealt with this season that was tougher to over come then?

See this is what I mean, you guys don't have substance, you just see things, say "me no likey" and then scream that the coach is an idiot

I'm not the only person on here who thinks Sparano is the best coach for this team. I just seem to be the only one with enough energy and time to refute all your bull**** arguments. And that's only because I have a long weekend w/ nothing to do; and somehow haven't been kicked off of here yet.

So go ahead, give me evidence to support your arguement or STFU
    How about Harbaugh? Dude installed an entirely new system in a few weeks.

The evidence to support my argument is all through this thread. You just choose to blame everything on someone else. Thats a you problem, not an info problem. Hey, Im a nice guy though. Ill humor you just to prove my point.

1. Why is our Oline still **** after 4 years when Sparano is an Oline guru? Furthermore, why is Columbo starting?

2. How do you rationalize his clock management and his in game decisions. They, especially the clock management, are deplorable and announcers have pointed it out multiple times, as have many posters on here after multiple games.

3. Why do we so often outplay teams and lose? Ill tell you why...Tony Sparano. We consistently play not to lose and consistently fall just short or barely scrape a win out. Often it doesnt matter when we outplay teams. We settle for FGs and play a soft defense in the last few minutes and allow teams we should have put away a quarter ago to come back and win last second. Tell Tony to grow a pait of balls and put a team away instead of playing it safe.

4. Have you noticed we are often outcoached in the second half? You probably havent, but only because you dont want to.

5. Tony Sparano has fired all 3 of his coordinators since he has been here. First it was all Pasqualoni's fault. Then it was Bonemego or whoevers fault. Then it was all Henning's fault. Then you hear people complain about the OL coach. What exactly does Tony do? What does he bring to the table? Its always someone elses fault. The buck stops at the HC. If you have had all 3 of your coordinators fired in the last few years, something is wrong. You know that.

6. Theres the whole losing record as a HC thing...and please save me the bull**** about other great coaches who had losing records at some point. GMAFB. This Dolphins team is worlds more talented that Bill B's Browns team. Get real. When Sparano gets canned, wait and see how many teams line up to sign him as HC.
    Spoiler 

7. We have had ONE winning season in the 4 years he has been here and have gotten progressively worse each year. Tell me it isnt true. I thought we were supposed to be improving, not heading to the ****ter even faster.

8. I was at the Bill game and a Bills fan and a Bears fan were near me. The Bears fan joked with the Bills fan that at least this game might keep Sparano around. They both laughed and joked about how they hoped he wouldnt be fired and how the Dolphins will never be a consistently good team with him. Yeah...opposing fans love your boy.

Thats just off the top of my head. I didnt even talk about player acquisitions which he no doubt had some influence in. Im sure Ill think of more stuff later and add on. Feel free to defend him all you like. Just know that NOBODY shares your opinion. Not even NFL guys as will be evidenced by him not getting another HC job. Youre probably the only right person in the world though. Everyone else on earth is probably wrong. Carry on.

Quote Quote  

4. -64

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    9. he is 100% REACTIVE and never PROACTIVE. Spesh's bobby Carpenter example reminded me and there are many more examples. Henning was not replaced until it was a glaring need. He didnt realize Columbo was shot until other teams exploited him and now Fasano has to help out every damn play. He addresses issues after they manifest themselves as bleeding, infected puss filled gouges instead of taking measure to ensure we dont get cut.

Anyone feel free to add to my running list. I want this thing to hit about 20 points.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Plaxico is terrible, watch the games, you will see that he is terrible; yea, so with one more season that Shwartz he is up a 13-3 record; and I won't concede that the Lions are much better; the largest difference has been Stafford being healthy period<br>
    <br>
    Its infuriating that you refuse to realize that Sparano would be up in Detroit running Jahvid best up the gut 20 times a game making sure that no scoring is done by his team in the last 3:00 of either half.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Would tony be better with an awesome QB? Yes. Thats obvious. That still doesnt change his flaws. That still wont make him have a winning mentality. That still wont make him proactive. That still wont change his clock management. Your argument is **** my man.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm going to leave before my head explodes....but I'll leave you with this. You still gave me no examples of a coach overcoming tougher odds than what Ross did to him this offseason. so until you do I"m not gonna justify a response to the rest of your ignorant bull****

I love it. So you cannot fault what i say(because its fairly irrefutable, Sparano had chances and failed where other coaches succeeded) so you will wait until I bring up specific cases that you will try your best to oppose. You, unable to compete in this arguments much like Sparano is unable to compete on gamedays, have decided to wait until I provide you with things to reactively argue against. Sadly, there is no field goal option for this forum.

Remember, my side is the one that supposedly has no substance.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

8. -68

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

I love it. So you cannot fault what i say(because its fairly irrefutable, Sparano had chances and failed where other coaches succeeded) so you will wait until I bring up specific cases that you will try your best to oppose. You, unable to compete in this arguments much like Sparano is unable to compete on gamedays, have decided to wait until I provide you with things to reactively argue against. Sadly, there is no field goal option for this forum.

Remember, my side is the one that supposedly has no substance.
    Not to mention he asked for other examples of coaches overcoming adversity and we provided him with Harbaugh barely even having TC and not having player contact his first year as a rookie HC and somehow that not good enough. Apparently we need an example of a guy getting mauled by a bear and coaching from his hospital bed all year.

Also he fails to understand the reason Sparano was in that position of being shopped around was because he wasnt doing a good enough job in the first place. Great thread all around.
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I look at it this way, if Sparano didn't have his mouth around the Tuna's wiener would he have ever been a HC? Doubt it.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    As good as any but better than most

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Plaxico is terrible, watch the games, you will see that he is terrible; yea, so with one more season that Shwartz he is up a 13-3 record; and I won't concede that the Lions are much better; the largest difference has been Stafford being healthy period

It seems you won't concede anything that is correct.

No one shares your point of view and after being provided numerous rational arguments, you are infuriated because you are reaching. Really bad.
    Quote Quote