Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dansby sees God working through Tebow

1. -41
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    bah, humbug
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    Why does God have to be brought up? Why can't it just be because Tebow is a good player who is finding ways to win?
    Tebow is the one who bows to him during games. It's his fault

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GRYPHONK View Post
    Agree 100%

iT'S AMAZING THE amount of hate people have for this subject. Believe what you want to believe that is fine. But why belittle and just get hateful the way many do?

I just don't get it
    The other day, I went to a public holiday event in town, and all along the entrance there were people with signs that read "Fear God!" "Repent or Hell!" and similar messages. They also had their bullhorn out spreading their message of fear. The message was as such:

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior or spend eternity in Hell.

I understand that you likely do not act like these fringe Christians, but this is a common perception of Christians among the general populace. Here I was trying to enjoy a nice event, and these people not only were making me feel uncomfortable, but were actually threatening me with such messages. If you are not part of these kinds of Christians, you should make it your duty to go up to such people and tell them to stop spreading such messages of fear. It does a disservice to your faith. Unfortunately, It doesn't appear that the "normal" Christians have much problems with these loud evangelists as they continue to spread their message of fear at nearly any event in which crowds of people attend.
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Dansby should know. he sees the Devil working through our coaches every day
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Makes sense now why the stadium was packed for Tebow day. It was where the church had their lunch that day
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I call it angels on the gridiron, everything goes their way. But it only will for so long.

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    The other day, I went to a public holiday event in town, and all along the entrance there were people with signs that read "Fear God!" "Repent or Hell!" and similar messages. They also had their bullhorn out spreading their message of fear. The message was as such:

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior or spend eternity in Hell.

I understand that you likely do not act like these fringe Christians, but this is a common perception of Christians among the general populace. Here I was trying to enjoy a nice event, and these people not only were making me feel uncomfortable, but were actually threatening me with such messages. If you are not part of these kinds of Christians, you should make it your duty to go up to such people and tell them to stop spreading such messages of fear. It does a disservice to your faith. Unfortunately, It doesn't appear that the "normal" Christians have much problems with these loud evangelists as they continue to spread their message of fear at nearly any event in which crowds of people attend.
    You aren't just going to walk up and take a bullhorn from someone and beat them senseless just because they are running at the flapper regardless of your beliefs, that's just silly. Religious background has nothing to do with, Muslim, Christan, Atheist, Hindu, etc...every populous has their "town idiot". I don't pummel the guy on the corner with the poster "Will work for food" when I know all he wants is money for booze and doesn't want to work at all and not everyone enjoys the guys on the corner playing music, it is no different but still their right as citizens.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    You aren't just going to walk up and take a bullhorn from someone and beat them senseless just because they are running at the flapper regardless of your beliefs, that's just silly. Religious background has nothing to do with, Muslim, Christan, Atheist, Hindu, etc...every populous has their "town idiot". I don't pummel the guy on the corner with the poster "Will work for food" when I know all he wants is money for booze and doesn't want to work at all and not everyone enjoys the guys on the corner playing music, it is no different but still their right as citizens.
    When did I ever say a thing about pummeling anyone? I am stating that you should make it your obligation to speak to them and get across the message that what they are doing is counterproductive and that it misrepresents the faith that you both share.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kind of skeptical before, but ever since a vision of Sasquatch visited me through my toaster on a piece of charred multi grain, I've been a believer.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...hontoast-1.jpg
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    at least try and be funny if you're gonna be heretics people. damn ...
    So Tebow, God the father and Jesus walk into a bar. I forget how the rest goes but your mother is a whore.

Quote Quote