Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Matt Moore Haters...Put the Hateraid away because...

1. -31
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    well, he has to declare coming out yet so might be moot point.

dont worry haters....we aint settlin for just moore.
    Well thank you mediocrity lovers, maybe you'll get lucky and we'll grab McNabb or some other QB that guarantees continued mediocrity? Don't give up hope! 7-9 in 2012 is still attainable!

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    You didn't!! Break our Homer's Greatest Hits disco!!?? With Flip side, Just Lose, baby ... Again & Again & Again!!

Moore's fun .. but WHEN is he gonna win some big games??

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    You didn't!! Break our Homer's Greatest Hits disco!!?? With Flip side, Just Lose, baby ... Again & Again & Again!!

Moore's fun .. but WHEN is he gonna win some big games??
    Come back to me when you start making sense and come up with some new material. "Homerism, mediocrity lovers....blah blah blah". What a ****in bitchfest.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This site is funny, I thought mediocre was 11-5 and winning the division when fiedler was here now it's 7-9. Matt Moore may be our future backup but at least he has done 2 things Chad Henne was never, ever able to do.

1. Beat bad teams
    2. Produce big plays

Moore may not be great but it's nice to watch a competent qb after what we have been stuck with.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZStryker View Post
    If old man Weeden or RG plan B put up twice as many TD's as picks, a 61 completion percentage, and a rating of almost 90 you'd be dancing in the streets. How is that not the same for Matt Moore??? Is it the first round label???
    It's the competition, and the fact that Moore has done this before. He did it for the Panthers to finish 2009 then sucked in 2010 when the pressure went on. Right now he's had NO pressure because the Dolphins were finished at 0-6.
    Let's Go Dolphins!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Come back to me when you start making sense and come up with some new material. "Homerism, mediocrity lovers....blah blah blah". What a ****in bitchfest.
    Said in a thread titled "Haters blah blah blah." The vitriol goes both ways.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    This site is funny, I thought mediocre was 11-5 and winning the division when fiedler was here now it's 7-9. Matt Moore may be our future backup but at least he has done 2 things Chad Henne was never, ever able to do.

1. Beat bad teams
    2. Produce big plays

Moore may not be great but it's nice to watch a competent qb after what we have been stuck with.
    Apparently we're still asking too much.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I like Matt Moore a lot but we still need to draft the best QB we can get at the top of the first round to compete with him in camp. Moore has some deficiencies and I don't think he's ever going to be elite. Great backup, average to above average starter? Yeah. But if this team passes on RG3 or Matt Barkley, that would be a colossal mistake.
    I don't agree. There was a time when I didn't trust MOORE, and would post almost exactly as you did. NO MORE. I/m/o, MOORE is MORE than just a very solid NFL QB. Don't forget that he wasted about 3 Years of his career, playing in a zoo masquerading as an NFL team. Now, on a NEW team, w/NEW WRs, TEs, and HBs, and w/no preseason and no "chemistry" worth mentioning, along w/a COLUMBO-infested, "hot and cold" OL (that is just beginning to find out who its GOOD young players are), MOORE has achieved what he has achieved. I consider that to be VERY impressive. MIAMI i/m/o no longer "desperately needs" a QB. So, MIAMI can take one of the MANY not-so-often mentioned, very solid QBs in this year's class: it's not "LUCK or we're dead" anymore. Ditto, BARKLEY and...anyone/everyone else. I myself prefer a certain older QB, who should be there in the 2nd. (I consider him to be underrated). And it would leave MIAMI free to draft a speed WR/speed OLB/scatback/whatever in the 1st...or grab one of the better QB prospects if one should drop into MIAMI's lap.

All I'm suggesting is that MIAMI's situation seems to have become become A LOT less DESPERATE...which is really good. Desperation breeds mistakes, and costly ones at that.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

IRONIC

LMAO @ the irony of how the adjectives mediocre/mediocrity" now seem to have become the unoriginal standard Pavlovian Response to stuff with which they don't personally agree.

Most times I see it, I can't help but think of that proverbial duckling indiscriminately pointing its figurative finger accusing anyone who doesn't ook like him of being "ugly."

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's your beef, minding everyone's business ... not mine!! You didn't even comment on the thread.
    Quote Quote