Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: We are now at # 7 in the draft order

  1. -1
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    1,107
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

    We are now at # 7 in the draft order

    Just heard on the radio that we have moved to # 7 from # 8 even though we won. Its all about SOS and whoever (I forget who) was behind us their SOS moved up this week and ours down (because we played a losing team).
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    AquaInferno's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    2,405
    vCash:
    2771
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    Just heard on the radio that we have moved to # 7 from # 8 even though we won. Its all about SOS and whoever (I forget who) was behind us their SOS moved up this week and ours down (because we played a losing team).
    Does anyone have the first 10-15 picks or so?

    Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Myles Fynch's Avatar
    durka durka

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2006
    Posts:
    7,058
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't find a current one, sorry.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    MRojas4's Avatar
    The Cheese Connoisseur

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    3,804
    vCash:
    243
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    1. Indianapolis (1-13)
    2. Minnesota (2-12)
    3. St. Louis (2-12)
    4. Jacksonville (4-10)
    5. Cleveland (4-10)
    6. Tampa Bay (4-10)
    7. Washington (5-9)
    8. Carolina (5-9)
    9. Miami (5-9)
    10. Buffalo (5-9)
    11. Philadelphia (6-8)
    12. Kansas City (6-8)
    13. Tennessee (7-7)
    14. Arizona (7-7)
    15. Seattle (7-7)
    16. San Diego (7-7)
    17. Cincinnati - from Oakland (7-7)
    18. Chicago (7-7)
    19. Dallas (8-6)
    20. Cincinnati (8-6)
    21. New York Jets* (8-6)
    22. Cleveland - from Atlanta* (9-5)
    23. Detroit* (9-5)
    24. Houston* (10-4)
    25. New York Giants* (7-7)
    26. Denver* (8-6)
    27. Pittsburgh* (10-4)
    28. San Francisco* (11-3)
    29. Baltimore* (10-4)
    30. New England - from New Orleans* (11-3)
    31. New England* (11-3)
    32. Green Bay* (13-1)
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    dolpns13's Avatar
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    25,314
    vCash:
    29451
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We will definitely have to trade up. Indy and Washington are 100% taking QB's and we should be weary that Cleveland may take one. Im also starting to think Jags could take on too. The top 10 are cluttered with teams that could go QB. We need to lose out!

    What do the asterisks mean on the bottom teams?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    1. Indianapolis (1-13)
    2. Minnesota (2-12)
    3. St. Louis (2-12)
    4. Jacksonville (4-10)
    5. Cleveland (4-10)
    6. Tampa Bay (4-10)
    7. Washington (5-9)
    8. Carolina (5-9)
    9. Miami (5-9)
    10. Buffalo (5-9)
    11. Philadelphia (6-8)
    12. Kansas City (6-8)
    13. Tennessee (7-7)
    14. Arizona (7-7)
    15. Seattle (7-7)
    16. San Diego (7-7)
    17. Cincinnati - from Oakland (7-7)
    18. Chicago (7-7)
    19. Dallas (8-6)
    20. Cincinnati (8-6)
    21. New York Jets* (8-6)
    22. Cleveland - from Atlanta* (9-5)
    23. Detroit* (9-5)
    24. Houston* (10-4)
    25. New York Giants* (7-7)
    26. Denver* (8-6)
    27. Pittsburgh* (10-4)
    28. San Francisco* (11-3)
    29. Baltimore* (10-4)
    30. New England - from New Orleans* (11-3)
    31. New England* (11-3)
    32. Green Bay* (13-1)
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    33,096
    vCash:
    38059
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i don't think this is accurate rugby...truths got a thread in the draft forum with current picks...and we're #9...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    miamiron's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    7,896
    vCash:
    428
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't think Miami would pick before Buffalo since we beat them twice
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,604
    vCash:
    2353
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I mentioned the buffalo thing about beating them twice and was told that head to head is irrelevant, its based solely on SOS
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    MRojas4's Avatar
    The Cheese Connoisseur

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    3,804
    vCash:
    243
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    I mentioned the buffalo thing about beating them twice and was told that head to head is irrelevant, its based solely on SOS
    This is true. H2H has 0 impact. It's all about SOS
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2011
    Posts:
    4,235
    vCash:
    1123
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    What do the asterisks mean on the bottom teams?
    I'll guess its because they are the playoff teams so the order isn't confirmed yet just those teams will be picking between 21 and 32 (depending on who wins the wildcards, divisionals, conferences etc.)
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Draft Order: Needs, Needs, Needs
    By twg76 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. draft order?
    By dolphinfan2334 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 01:20 PM
  4. If draft were held today draft order (Nov 14)
    By SMadison29 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 01:49 AM
  5. What order to draft?
    By Regina Phin in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •