Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: there you go MIAMI SUPPORTERS

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

there you go MIAMI SUPPORTERS

Where are all the idiots that were SO EXCITED for miami to go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

"Luck" isn't the end of the world there are other QB like Jones, Barkley, and RG3 and now we are looking at possibly all 3 going back to school!

great job idiots, we are officially another POS team next year.

GO MIAMI! hahah morons. I can't wait to see you guys crying again next year "wow we suck wow this again wow fire this HC wow fire this guy wow i hate my life wow my tv is broken because I am mad bla bla bla "
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Im sorry, but are like, 10? How can you call anyone a moron for rooting for their team? Seriously, this is the worst post I have ever read in any football forum, and thats saying alot.

Grazt
    TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delaware
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You do realize that who we root for has no effect on the outcome. No one can possibly be this dumb. Only way of getting Luck was going 0-16 and the team was clearly no where near bad enough to do that. I actually have you blocked but unblocked this to remind myself why I have you blocked and you didn't disappoint.
    It is odd that I got this name in 2004 and it is still relevant to this day. Prove me wrong TS!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only way to "beat' Indy and get Luck would have been to lose all of our games, since they have only 1 win. no way we could have lost every game, even with Henne.... Luck never was in the cards with the way Indy has tanked.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Where are all the idiots that were SO EXCITED for miami to go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

"Luck" isn't the end of the world there are other QB like Jones, Barkley, and RG3 and now we are looking at possibly all 3 going back to school!

great job idiots, we are officially another POS team next year.

GO MIAMI! hahah morons. I can't wait to see you guys crying again next year "wow we suck wow this again wow fire this HC wow fire this guy wow i hate my life wow my tv is broken because I am mad bla bla bla "
    This
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_dolfan View Post
    Im sorry, but are like, 10? How can you call anyone a moron for rooting for their team? Seriously, this is the worst post I have ever read in any football forum, and thats saying alot.

Grazt
    because those idiots come and polute this board with "we are great bush needs an extension" when we win than Marshlal sucks trade his sorry *** he is insane when we lose than come and say ****** job is safe after a 3 game win streak after we are 0-7.

Those same morons are happy to win 1 game so they are happy for a week but don't care if they are depressed for 9 months. Short term happiness again prevails for Americans.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCoachPlease View Post
    You do realize that who we root for has no effect on the outcome. No one can possibly be this dumb. Only way of getting Luck was going 0-16 and the team was clearly no where near bad enough to do that. I actually have you blocked but unblocked this to remind myself why I have you blocked and you didn't disappoint.
    Next thing you are gonna tell me theres no Santa Claus
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread is reason #1,430 why I drink alcohol.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Barkley stays in school and Dolphin fans get blasted by other Dolphin fans.........go figure.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Been going to games since 1969

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dr Phillips, Orlando FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finsfanjay13 View Post
    This thread is reason #1,430 why I drink alcohol.

I think plenty of alcohol was consumed by the OP before they posted this thread.
    Quote Quote