Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ryan's mouth costs the Jets again

  1. -1
    Fin Fan in Cali's Avatar
    RIP Gary Moore

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    25,413
    vCash:
    19787
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Ryan's mouth costs the Jets again

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/N...s-mouth-122411


    After the loss, Ryan made it a point to seek out Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, a man with plenty to say and absolutely no filter to stop him from saying it. And what happened next was something you’d only find in a rivalry of this magnitude — and with this level of bitterness.
    “He told me shut the ‘F’ up and wait until (they) win the Super Bowl, and I told him I’d punch him in his face,” an emboldened Jacobs said after the game. “I told him (that) out of all of these Giants on this football team, you’re talking to the wrong one.”
    The confrontation wasn’t necessarily a surprise. After all, Jacobs is one of the most outspoken players in the NFL and Ryan is by far the league’s most boisterous coach.

    There is a video as well.

    Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Phin-o-rama's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2003
    Posts:
    5,795
    vCash:
    2595
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol "wait until we win the superbowl!"


    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    cdz12250's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    979
    vCash:
    1353
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ryan should go back to digging feet, full time. He personifies everything that is detestable about that disgusting, contemptible franchise. We need to beat the snot out of them next week and have Paulie Soliai punch Ryan in the mouth as they're leaving the field.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    11,919
    vCash:
    5928
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I saw the Jacobs interview it made me shoot beer out my nose!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,390
    vCash:
    17732
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Jacobs might need to wait a bit on that. Yeah the Jets have gotten closer to the SB than the Dolphins have in the last 3008228 years but that doesn't mean a damn thing in reality.



    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    when has Ryan's mouth ever cost this team? You nguys are funny, I guess Ryan's mouth got us to 2 title games. You guys would kill for a HC like him.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    when has Ryan's mouth ever cost this team? You nguys are funny, I guess Ryan's mouth got us to 2 title games. You guys would kill for a HC like him.
    Disagree. I think Ryan is a talented coach, but there are alot of talented coaches. He puts such an "x" on his teams back that puts way too much pressure. Your team is mediocre yet gets mocked by everyone when they lose because of your coach. Look at the great nfl coaches, none of them had the attitude Rex Ryan has. I promise you that the Ryan era will not end well for your team. He will either be ran out of town or he will have to tone down his **** talking.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Disagree. I think Ryan is a talented coach, but there are alot of talented coaches. He puts such an "x" on his teams back that puts way too much pressure. Your team is mediocre yet gets mocked by everyone when they lose because of your coach. Look at the great nfl coaches, none of them had the attitude Rex Ryan has. I promise you that the Ryan era will not end well for your team. He will either be ran out of town or he will have to tone down his **** talking.
    we made surprise runs to 2 title games, how did that "x" hurt us? I agree we get more heat when we underachieve like this season but I want Rex to be rex, that's who he is and you can't be something you are not like a Mangini type(who has all the skills to be a good NFL HC but tries to hard to be like BB).
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we made surprise runs to 2 title games, how did that "x" hurt us? I agree we get more heat when we underachieve like this season but I want Rex to be rex, that's who he is and you can't be something you are not like a Mangini type(who has all the skills to be a good NFL HC but tries to hard to be like BB).
    good point. when rex first starting being the head coach i actually liked his attitude. many players, pundits and fans said that they would love to play for him. however, i think after a while it gets old. he has guaranteed super bowls, told the media he is better than his opponents, stuck up for an average qb, only to be proven wrong again and again. players a couple of years ago were praising him, now they are threatening to beat him up and calling him fat ***. people have turned on him and he deserves the critisism.

    people eventually turn on this type of ego and the only thing he can do is continue to guarantee crap (rex being rex), or he will have to tone it down. if he becomes more humble i think he can be a good head coach. if he continues his attitude of being an *******, he will be chewed up and spit out by the league.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Bingit's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    34676
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    good point. when rex first starting being the head coach i actually liked his attitude. many players, pundits and fans said that they would love to play for him. however, i think after a while it gets old. he has guaranteed super bowls, told the media he is better than his opponents, stuck up for an average qb, only to be proven wrong again and again. players a couple of years ago were praising him, now they are threatening to beat him up and calling him fat ***. people have turned on him and he deserves the critisism.

    people eventually turn on this type of ego and the only thing he can do is continue to guarantee crap (rex being rex), or he will have to tone it down. if he becomes more humble i think he can be a good head coach. if he continues his attitude of being an *******, he will be chewed up and spit out by the league.
    In a Jets fans own words:

    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    When someone keeps shouting empty, meaningless bull**** all the time, it gets old eventually,and sensible people will just tune it out.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97f5h...feature=fvwrel
    He was talking about a Dolphins fan, but it is sooo applicable to Rex.

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Oopss he did it again!! Rex ryan opens up his mouth
    By fisi in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. The Rex Ryan has a Fat Mouth and a Fat Body Thread.
    By madisonfan90 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:38 PM
  4. rex ryan running his mouth again
    By sinPHIN in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM
  5. Man I hate Rex Ryan. He's a big mouth just like his old man!
    By DirkDiggler in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •