Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on the Win

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol NYJUNK has been carrying the Sanchez flag all year and has the stones to say WE need a new QB?

Moore > Sanchez, and he showed it again yesterday haha
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sanchez has 63 turnovers since coming into the league, second only to eli manning. He also is responsible for 9 turnovers in the last 3 games.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** up is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them choking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc, although I do appreciate your contrarian viewpoint on this site, I almost hate that you are a Jets fan! You are alright and pretty intelligent...are you sure that you are a Jets fan? Anyway, it was worth possibly dropping a few slots in the draft to beat Rex, the Jets, and "...hear the lamentations of their women!" Stay classy, Junc.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think its freakin hilarous that you have the balls to blame this game on the D. they picked off moore 2 times and held him to less than 150 yards passing. the running game wasnt great for us either. we played crappy for the most part. your qb threw 3 INT's, that is why you lost. mark sanchez will never be a good enough qb, just because he showed some flashes of a good qb doesnt mean he will. the other positions on your team need some minor tweaking and i will think you will probably be ok. i am happy your front office and fans think sanchez is the answer.

i am also proving you wrong when i told you that rex is losing the locker room. your CAPTAIN starting fights in the huddle is a disgrace. the other players dont trust sanchez, if you cant see that you're blind. i cant believe you talked trash about b marshall in another thread when its obvious that holmes isnt the player or teammate b marshall is. his (rex's)attitude is starting to work against the jest as they are getting frustrated for not living up to HIS hype. it will only go down from here. rex isnt smart enough to turn it around.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them chocking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.
    ^ This ^
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    lol NYJUNK has been carrying the Sanchez flag all year and has the stones to say WE need a new QB?

Moore > Sanchez, and he showed it again yesterday haha
    the difference between us and most jets fans is that we know our qb is not the future. alot of jets fans still think sanchez is the answer. part of it is because they spent such a high pick on him. moore has played much better than sanchez for most of the season (not hard to do), but we definetly need another qb.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Nice post Junc. Your a standup guy.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1016 View Post
    Nice post Junc. Your a standup guy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them chocking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.
    +1000000

He obsesses about this site too much to not come back so of course hes gonna be somewhat nice and humble. He cant puff his chest. However he is still nothing more than a troll that comes to pick petty fights, antagonize dolphin fans and engage in "i know you are but what am i" back and forths. His post still reeks of jets homerism. So the phins need to add pieces to be an upper 3rd defense? We need a qb but the jets are set there? The jets are only a couple of pieces to going back to an elite top tier team? LOL they never were to begin with. Dumb luck and teams throwing games to gain playoff appearances dont count for that. The jets were lucky to be 8-8 this year and as of today the phins are the better team and in a better position going forward since we arent tied down to a horrible qb.
    Quote Quote