Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LaConfora says

1. -1
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LaConfora says

That the Jags want Mularkey and he seemed not as convinced Fisher was going to St Louis. Said there is less turmoil in St Louis but Miami has more money. Not much change but if the Jags news is true, that's a good thing. Just on NFLN.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    That the Jags want Mularkey and he seemed not as convinced Fisher was going to St Louis. Said there is less turmoil inSt Louis but Miami has more money. Not much change but if the Jags news is true, that's a good thing.
    I noticed the "not as convinced" attitude of La Confora. Should be interesting.

You know what is funny? IF Fisher thinks Bradford is overrated or even sucks, St. Louis could look toxic. Everyone in the media automatically states that Bradford is a franchise guy. I am not convinced. Maybe he does not want to be saddled with him. The money invested in him says they probably would not take RGIII. Perhaps Matt Moore and the deep pockets of the Fins is more attractive. Just wondering aloud.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Jags ****ing hell...........why would anyone want that gig.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am getting the distinct feeling that Jason LaCanfora is throwing out a lot of stuff just to see what sticks.

It is amusing that these so called NFL experts continue to say that St. Louis is a better situation than Miami. St. Louis has won 15 games since 2007. They have a young quarterback attached to a monster contract who has a career 74 passer rating and averages a paltry 6.0 YPA for his career, neither of which is conducive to winning. Not only that, but he has significant durability issues.

Outside of Chris Long and perhaps James Laurinaitus, who do the Rams have that would start on this Miami Dolphins team?

Credit to feelthepain
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh how laconfora has changed his stance a little now it's a 2 team race instead of just rams rams $$$$$$$$$ in miami will be hard to pass up as i said in my earlier thread mark it down fisher to miami is going to happen by wednesday or sooner.......!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post

You know what is funny? IF Fisher thinks Bradford is overrated or even sucks, St. Louis could look toxic. Everyone in the media automatically states that Bradford is a franchise guy. I am not convinced. Maybe he does not want to be saddled with him. The money invested in him says they probably would not take RGIII. Perhaps Matt Moore and the deep pockets of the Fins is more attractive. Just wondering aloud.
    Sam Bradford was the #1 overall pick in the draft, so the media has to pump him up as a franchise quarterback. The guy got $50 million in guaranteed money. When you disregard his actual play on the field, you can see why they say he's a franchise guy.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post

I agree. I can't see them taking RGIII which means he is stuck with Bradford. Bringing in someone to compete with with Moore provides the flexibility he can try and get who he likes.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the difference in LaConfora
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    miami is the better job end of story!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    go to profootballtalk.com and hear what florio says he likes miami better for fisher as well it's a great back and fourth with king....
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    miami is going to be a playoff team in 2012 with matt moore or whoever st.louis is not no chance!
    Quote Quote