Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Congrats TeddSlimm!!!

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks

Congrats TeddSlimm!!!

Congrats on the Alabama win, happy for u man, allways gratefull for your valuable info, along with other knowledgeable members of FH...On another note, F U Nick Satan you double-crossing sombich, I was hoping they dropped tha cooler on your deceiving forehead on National TV, rot in hell!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I second this, My dealings with Teddslimm have been awsome, he is very informative & kind.

While I dislike Saban for his treatment of The Dolphins, I respect his coaching and congrats to all Bama fans, enjoy it!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Plus 1

Cosign.. and don't forget that congratulations also extend to the GREAT submariner Namor!

Congrats to them both! I may detest the coach but that doesn't diminish my respect for both these guys!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Congrats Slimm!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I appreciate it guys, all of you.

Most of all I'm just happy for these kids, especially Carson Tinker. They went out and took what they felt belonged to them in the first place.... and left no doubt. I think this Senior class is 48-6 overall with 2 National Championships. More importantly, they're great young men who represent the University well and make us all proud. Especially after what they've been through this year. Lives that are forever changed, and forever shaped through trajedy.

I hope that someday soon you can all experience this incredible feeling. I hope the Dolphins can bring all of you that experience soon. I'm sure I speak for Namor when I say that we've been blessed to be Crimson Tide faithful. There's no better feeling.

RTR
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Yay Slimm

BOO Saban. P.O.S.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    I appreciate it guys, all of you.

Most of all I'm just happy for these kids, especially Carson Tinker. They went out and took what they felt belonged to them in the first place.... and left no doubt. I think this Senior class is 48-6 overall with 2 National Championships. More importantly, they're great young men who. represent the University well and. make us all proud. Especially after what they've been through this year. Lives that are forever changed, and forever shaped through trajedy.

I hope that someday soon you can all experience this incredible feeling. I hope the Dolphins can bring all of you that experience soon. I'm sure I speak for Namor when I say that we've been blessed to be Crimson Tide faithful. There's no better feeling.

RTR
    don't forget dreday Haha..I'm from Bama and a lifetime Bama fan...may not post here much but my heart has and always has been with the Tide..and yes it is a great feeling. ROLL TIDE!!!!

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote