Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 245

Thread: The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

  1. -191
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    This thread is excellent and I just rated it as such.
    Thank you good sir. If I could only help the other jackanapes who foolishly cast aside logic and reason. But alas there has to be a few, no matter how small
    Quote Quote  

  2. -192
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    the only person that your sound logic makes sense to is you, yes you've presented valid points, but it's now obvious the only thing you care to prove is that the loud minority resort to personal attacks. fine point taken
    at the end of the day the majority on this site will agree to disagree with you on the fact that kevin kolb is the answer to our qb problem. rationally speaking imo.
    I'm sorry you believe a left tackle is more important than a franchise qb. I would think in this day and age you would realize that the qb is the most important position on the field by far. You should think outside the box and not listen to what the media tells you
    Quote Quote  

  3. -193
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    222
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I'm sorry you believe a left tackle is more important than a franchise qb. I would think in this day and age you would realize that the qb is the most important position on the field by far. You should think outside the box and not listen to what the media tells you
    when did i say a left tackle was more important than a franchise qb ?
    i simply said that i disagree with you, and your thinking kolb is a franchise qb.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -194
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,926
    vCash:
    9959
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Thank you good sir. If I could only help the other jackanapes who foolishly cast aside logic and reason. But alas there has to be a few, no matter how small
    It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

    41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.

    Quote Quote  

  5. -195
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    222
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

    41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.
    why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
    to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -196
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,926
    vCash:
    9959
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
    to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?
    Couldn't resist, he wins. Sign Kolb.


    edit: Superbowl 2012!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -197
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

    41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.
    You might want to look closer to the avatar especially at what he's wearing on his head what's written on the papers. The proof is in the pudding. Only 41 people disagreed with me while over 2 k are agreeing with me in silence.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -198
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
    to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?
    Personal insults are what people resort too when confronted with a cavalcade of logic and reason. My points have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as shown by well over 2k people agreeing with me and only 41 not
    Quote Quote  

  9. -199
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    222
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Personal insults are what people resort too when confronted with a cavalcade of logic and reason. My points have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as shown by well over 2k people agreeing with me and only 41 not
    whatever floats your boat.
    funny i don't recall seeing a poll on this thread to either agree with you or not to agree.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -200
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,566
    vCash:
    7005
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91




    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Solution to our WR woes... Bush?
    By esafille in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:43 AM
  2. A solution to our secondary woes?
    By TheDon74 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:55 AM
  3. The Quarterback Solution
    By Southbeach 2 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 10-22-2005, 07:46 AM
  5. The solution to our quarterback troubles
    By MallSanta in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •