Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

1. -81
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Weeden and Chud.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want you banned from this site effective immediately
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    aj feeley never did anything. Kevin kolb has proven he is a franchise qb. He laid the groundwork for arizonas winning streak at the end of the year. He instilled the confidence in fitzergerald to have a career year and he did this in only 9 games of playing. Its simply remarkable.

Kevin Kolb is the type of franchise qb this team needs. I think trading jake long and matt moore is an equitable trade. We pick up Reilly Reiff and we dont miss a beat. Kevin Kolb brought Arizona from the depths of obscurity to one of the most relevant franchises in the NFC. All the teams in the NFC west are praying that Kolb is gone next year. Mark my words, Brandon Marshall would have an 1800 yard season here next year with Kolb throwing him the ball
    harry you are making it hard for me to keep the faith with you with this...i mean for real...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    aj feeley never did anything. Kevin kolb has proven he is a franchise qb. He laid the groundwork for arizonas winning streak at the end of the year. He instilled the confidence in fitzergerald to have a career year and he did this in only 9 games of playing. Its simply remarkable.

Kevin Kolb is the type of franchise qb this team needs. I think trading jake long and matt moore is an equitable trade. We pick up Reilly Reiff and we dont miss a beat. Kevin Kolb brought Arizona from the depths of obscurity to one of the most relevant franchises in the NFC. All the teams in the NFC west are praying that Kolb is gone next year. Mark my words, Brandon Marshall would have an 1800 yard season here next year with Kolb throwing him the ball
    well according to your logic then, i guess tim tebow should be in the hall of fame.?
    imo kevin kolb has done absolutely squat to prove he is a franchise qb imo, and i think the cardinals and the fans over there seem to think that as well,
    imo if you want a qb next year, why not sign manning , if and most likely when he eventually gets cut by the colts ? not saying he gets cut but , there's a chance.
    and imo manning is better than any one else that will be available.imo
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    well according to your logic then, i guess tim tebow should be in the hall of fame.?
    imo kevin kolb has done absolutely squat to prove he is a franchise qb imo, and i think the cardinals and the fans over there seem to think that as well,
    imo if you want a qb next year, why not sign manning , if and most likely when he eventually gets cut by the colts ? not saying he gets cut but , there's a chance.
    and imo manning is better than any one else that will be available.imo
    No thanks to Manning. He is one of the most overrated players ever. He could only muster one superbowl win with the likes of Edge, Harrison and Wayne. His defense carried him for years with the likes of Freeney and Mathis and that safety who kept getting hurt. Manning was allowed to sit behind that line all day and throw. He never had to think quick and when he did it was usually a pick. Kolb has shown to be the complete opposite. He carried Arizona to relevance and helped give Fitzgerald his best year ever, even better than when Warner was there. He has no running game or defense and still he had a well above 80 qb rating. Hes only 27 so he has at least another 10 years to play. Whats not to love about that
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No thanks to Manning. He is one of the most overrated players ever. He could only muster one superbowl win with the likes of Edge, Harrison and Wayne. His defense carried him for years with the likes of Freeney and Mathis and that safety who kept getting hurt. Manning was allowed to sit behind that line all day and throw. He never had to think quick and when he did it was usually a pick. Kolb has shown to be the complete opposite. He carried Arizona to relevance and helped give Fitzgerald his best year ever, even better than when Warner was there. He has no running game or defense and still he had a well above 80 qb rating. Hes only 27 so he has at least another 10 years to play. Whats not to love about that
    wow really , manning the most overrated player ever. right !
    i think we have officially entered the twighlight zone ,
    i didn't realize 7-9 made you relevant. kolb was so amazing he doesn't even have to play, and yet the team played so well that they didn't even make the playoffs.
    lmao
    Last edited by MiamiMike74; 01-10-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: added to my post
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mannings overrated but kolbs a franchise qb...yikes...no dice
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Harry Bagpipes talking like hes fried
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Wanna hit?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

your way overvaluing Kolb. Theres a reason the cards want to go elsewhere
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you should check your facts before making bold statements like " He carried Arizona to relevance and helped give Fitzgerald his best year ever, even better than when Warner was there"
    2011 80 catches 1,411 yds 8 tds
    2005 103 rec 1,409 yds 10 tds
    2007 100 rec 1,409 yds 10 tds
    kevin kolb's stats for 2011 9 games 57.7 pct completion , 1,995 yds . which is a mind blowing 212yds per game 9 tds and 8 int's
    screw it why not trade our entire draft for the next 5 years to get talent like that ? we'd be crazy not to.
    on a side note why not give ryan leaf a call, heck anyone have jamarcus russell on speed dial ?
    Quote Quote