Paul Solai DT

Free Agents
Ben Grubbs OG
Cliff Avril OLB
Matt Flynn QB

Draft
Trade back just a couple spots and grab a fourth

1st-Michael Floyd WR
IMO he is the second best receiver in the draft and is a playmaker and can do wonderful things next to Marshall
2nd-Coby Fleener TE
We need a playmaker at tight end and Fleener will be a huge pickup for the dolphins.

3rd-Coryell Judie CB
Great all around problem but has had some injury problems which concern a lot of people. I think he will be a steal if he stays healthy.

4th- George Iloka FS
Tall and very athletic, and also has good footwork which makes him a good in coverage. He does have a problem with one on one tackling which does concern me but IMO the fins need a free safety who can help out the corners with covering and he is the one to do so.

5th-Matt Reynolds OT
I think everyone can agree that anyone is better than colombo, I also hope Jerry will be put at right tackle next year and reynolds can back him up.

6th-Case Keenum QB
Case put up great numbers and would be good for a quarter back competition. If we go in the season with Flynn,Moore,and Keenum I will be very happy.

7th-Winston Guy SS
I have seen some of his games and this kid can flat out play and is everywhere on the field.I can see him starting for us is a couple of years...

Starting Lineup

QB-Flynn
RB-Bush
WR-Marshall
WR-Floyd
WR-Bess
TE-Fleener
LT-Long
LG-Grubbs
C-Pouncey
RG-Incognito
RT-Jerry

DE-Langford
NT-Solai
DE-Odrick
OLB-Wake
ILB-Dansby
ILB-Burnett
OLB-Avril
CB-Davis
CB-Smith
SS-Bell
FS-Iloka

With the right coaching this team can be dangerous. Tell me what you guys think!!!