Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Miami Isnt Doomed- A Saints Story

1. -31
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we had signed Drew Brees in 06, there would be a Saints fan posting a thread on a forum somewhere entitled: "WHY ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST: A DOLPHINS STORY"

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiak View Post
    So what you got from this post was its about Drew Brees??? wow

Some people dont get it!
    sean payton probably gets fired in new orleans if drew brees doesn't come there...brees is the straw that stirred and still does stir the drink...you take brees out of equation and the saints barring drafting into a franchise qb are still also rans...

you get that??? i hope so
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidemon View Post
    Matt Moore finished the season with a QBR that ranked 12th in the NFL. He may not be a franchise QB, but he is a good QB.
    no he's not...
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Finaholic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sanford Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you for saying that, I like the way Ross handled the jeff fisher non hire, can you imagine that after 3 years when he is burnt out again or fired, the team will have to hire 2 people HC and GM, so that's why it's best to do it now, good Luck St. Louis because it going to take more than Fisher to turn that debacle around.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    Drew Brees.

We have crap at the QB position. And no Matt Moore is not a franchise or good QB.
    That's not the point of this post. Why don't you add something constructive and relevant to the post?
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is an amazing post. Well thought out and I would like to apologize to Zodiak for these morons who don't know how to read a post. They completely missed the point and all that's on their mind is Brees, Brees, Brees. It is really pathetic and sad.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    This is an amazing post. Well thought out and I would like to apologize to Zodiak for these morons who don't know how to read a post. They completely missed the point and all that's on their mind is Brees, Brees, Brees. It is really pathetic and sad.
    The whole point is that without Drew Brees the Saints never make this turnaround, and we won't find success again until we find a good QB the way that the Saints did... That, coupled with the fact that missing out on Drew Brees (twice) is going to leave a sour taste in some of our mouths forever will lead to the "Brees, Brees, Brees" reaction.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah its so amazing. Lets all wax poetic about the amazing Saints organization and pretend this team doesnt go as their QB goes. You're playing the result.

Mickey Loomis was a top executive with Seahawks before taking over in N.O. in 2002. During his tenure, Seattle was at best an also ran, and at worst, one of the worst teams in the league. Im not saying he was fully reponsible, but I doubt he sat in an empty office making Darth Vader voices into a table fan like Tommy Boy. Oh almost forgot, a grand total of 0 zero playoff appearances for the Saints between 2002-2005, coincidentally the 3 years before Brees showed up(and dont play the Katrina card, that only affected the 2005 season).

Payton is highly regarded as one of the best offensive minds in the game, and rightfully so, but lets not just ignore the fact that he was stripped of his playcalling duties in Dallas.

Is it really so crazy to believe that Brees made the organization what it is rather than the other way around? I certainly dont think so. Remove Brees from the equation and you have an average running game, a horrific defense that gets bailed out by the offense every week, and the possibility that nobody knows who Colston or Jimmy Graham are.

And please dont call people morons or other names because they dont agree with yours or someone elses assessments. Thats ridiculous.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It may sound pathetic to you, but it's the truth. They took the future hall of famer that we passed up on TWICE. They deserve to be where they are, and we deserve to be where we are. And yeah, I get that he's saying that basically any team can rise, but until that happens, all the negativity towards the front office is well deserved.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You never know.
    Quote Quote