Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow...2012-2013 schedule

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks

Great Post wow...2012-2013 schedule

Have you all seen it? I see no reason why we cant win 11 games,unless our next coach is complete trash.although some teams will be improved,we are clearly better than most of them...on paper.I am optimistic just based on tge schedule we have.we split with everyone in our division (at the very least) lose 2 games against winning teams and a game we shouldnt lose gives us ten wins! I know this coaching search sucks,but this team has plenty of talent oh and by the way you still have the draft and free agency..we went 6-10 with a 0-7 start.the team can't get much worse than that.again,if the coach is even half way decent with the roster as is,we can win at least 10 games! I think I will finally get NFL ticket this year!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Comon Mannnn

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kloud_9 View Post
    Have you all seen it? I see no reason why we cant win 11 games,unless our next coach is complete trash.although some teams will be improved,we are clearly better than most of them...on paper.I am optimistic just based on tge schedule we have.we split with everyone in our division (at the very least) lose 2 games against winning teams and a game we shouldnt lose gives us ten wins! I know this coaching search sucks,but this team has plenty of talent oh and by the way you still have the draft and free agency..we went 6-10 with a 0-7 start.the team can't get much worse than that.again,if the coach is even half way decent with the roster as is,we can win at least 10 games! I think I will finally get NFL ticket this year!

Do you have a translator?
    Dolphins season ticket holder living in INDY

I did not think it was possible but Jon Martin is now my all time hated Dolphin over Jay Fiedler.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    does anyone know when the dates of next years games are posted? I assume after the super bowl and stuff but is their a certain date?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vafins View Post
    does anyone know when the dates of next years games are posted? I assume after the super bowl and stuff but is their a certain date?
    Schedule for all teams released a few weeks before the draft. Prime time games announced a week or so before that
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by vafins View Post
    Occurs a week before the draft usually

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks guys waiting so I can plan a trip to go see them play
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got us with at least 6 losses... NE twice, houston, Cincinnati, San Fran, and either Indy(if they have Peyton) or the Jets at least once. If we win all of our games we should win(when does that ever happen with this team?) we will be in the playoff race. We could pull out a win vs some of those teams I mentioned I figure us to lose to but I could also see us losing to teams like Oakland, Tennessee, Arizona, or the Jets twice. If I was forced to predict what their record will be next season though without any free agent aquisitions, the draft or a coach etc. I'd say 9-7 but that # could go up or down cinsiderably with what we do or don't do in the offseason.
    My Offseason plan.... Get as many good football players as possible, The End.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinators13 View Post
    Do you have a translator?
    I think its means Miami good

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by outlawd2u View Post
    I got us with at least 6 losses... NE twice, houston, Cincinnati, San Fran, and either Indy(if they have Peyton) or the Jets at least once. If we win all of our games we should win(when does that ever happen with this team?) we will be in the playoff race. We could pull out a win vs some of those teams I mentioned I figure us to lose to but I could also see us losing to teams like Oakland, Tennessee, Arizona, or the Jets twice. If I was forced to predict what their record will be next season though without any free agent aquisitions, the draft or a coach etc. I'd say 9-7 but that # could go up or down cinsiderably with what we do or don't do in the offseason.
    We are not I repeat not losing to Indy and not getting swept by the Patriots!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawd2u View Post
    If we win all of our games we should win(when does that ever happen with this team?) we will be in the playoff race.

Um, what?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    DEPRESSED BY REALITY

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker1313 View Post
    We are not I repeat not losing to Indy and not getting swept by the Patriots!!!
    Wait, Is Top Brady retiring??? They've beaten us 4 staight and 6 out of 7. If we don't get a QB and someone to cover their TE's you will see more of the same next year. Fingers crossed the tide turns, because I'm friggen tired of catching crap from my friends up here in Pat's country.
    Quote Quote