Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Judas fans

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

RAINMAN Judas fans

Harsh title...I know right! Listen, im going to make this post short and sweet. Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments in peoples signatures clowing our front office and beloved franchise. Sick of all the pessimistic people who think the worse first. Im sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue what their talking about, yet have over a thousand thank you's. And im sick of all the stupid douchebags who wouldn't want Peyton freakin Manning on the team (just kidding). In closing, let's unite. Think positive. Have faith & hope in your team. Support the team and organization regardless of the hiccups. Be a Miami Dolphins fan, not a Judas fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pianist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Waaaahhhhh
    Check out my band.
    Eternal Essence

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Long time poster on ESPN Fins Board

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wisefin View Post
    Harsh title...I know right! Listen, im going to make this post short and sweet. Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments in peoples signatures clowing our front office and beloved franchise. Sick of all the pessimistic people who think the worse first. Im sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue what their talking about, yet have over a thousand thank you's. And im sick of all the stupid douchebags who wouldn't want Peyton freakin Manning on the team (just kidding). In closing, let's unite. Think positive. Have faith & hope in your team. Support the team and organization regardless of the hiccups. Be a Miami Dolphins fan, not a Judas fan.
    Whoa whoa whoa, not to throw the seniority card here, but you've been a member since Jan 2012 and you're already tired of the homerism and pessimism on the site? Man, if that's the case, then buckle up, it's only gets worse. This is the most tame the board has been in years.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Relax
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you think it has been bad since the beginning of January, just wait until after the Draft.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

OH! and did i mention i dont want peyton or RG3?

god man, stop being such a little girl.
    LIFE BEHIND BARS!!

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So basically you're calling everyone a douchebag, telling them how they can and can't root for their team, and simultaneously asking us all to unite?

Message boards are good discussion forums. It wouldn't be worth it to come here if all the posts were:
    "Man, Jeff Ireland is great!"
    "I agree"
    "I agree also. Stephen Ross too!"
    "Oh, definitely! DEFINITELY agree!"
    "Me too!"
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Official Daunte Hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sick of all the useless threads telling fans how they should act so that they can be "real" fans.
    In Philbin I trust:

• As offensive coordinator (OC) of Green Bay from 07-10, his offenses ranked in the top 10 in both total yards and scoring.
    • Green Bay has reached the playoffs in three of Philbinís four seasons as OC.
    • As OC at Harvard (97-98), the Crimson established 15 offensive records.
    • Philbin spent four seasons (90-93) at Allegheny College, highlighted by two undefeated regular seasons and an NCAA Division III national championship in 90.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Are you joining your father in New York Tony Jr.?
    Quote Quote