Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Judas fans

1. -21
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Welcome to Finheaven, but seriously man...do yourself a favor and calm down already. You just started on here and you have NO idea how crazy this place can get. It's actually been pretty peaceful as of late since the Philbin hiring. Fans are fans no matter how they cheer or criticize their team. If you can't handle that, you just might be on the wrong message board. That's what makes this site the best Dolphins site around, no matter how good or bad the team is doing, you always get their honest opinion from all posters...for the most part. So, buckle in and if you can't handle the heat...well, you know the rest.
    Last edited by CalDolFan10x14; 01-26-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So I should have my RIGHT to post threads revoked because im calling for unity? And asking for certain fans to think positive, while having hope & faith in the team? Its incredible how some of you look at things so negative. AND TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS IS WHY THE TEAM HAS SUCKED FOR SOOOOO LONG. A PORTION OF THE FAN BASE HAS CORRUPTED THIS FRANCHISE WITH THEIR EVIL LOGIC FOR YEARS. IM CONVINCED WE HAVE THE WORST FAN BASE IN THE LEAGUE. AND THE TREND OF US HAVING LOSING SEASONS WILL CONTINUE UNLESS THEIR IS A MAJOR ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WITH SOME OF THE FANS.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    actually the point is that a newbie rolling in
    off the street should not have a "right" to litter the board with self-indulgent threads but instead should earn the privilege to start original threads based on membership time and grade to prove themselves...certainly you included!

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    actually the point is that a newbie rolling in
    off the street should not have a "right" to litter the board with self-indulgent threads but instead should earn the privilege to start original threads based on membership time and grade to prove themselves...certainly you included!
    The politics on this board is comical. Why not just charge people $29.95 for a monthly membership while your at it. Utterly ridiculous. See I know what the problem is, most of you can't handle constructive criticism, especially from a "newbie". And especially if their right. All I wanted to do with this thread was to encourage fans to have unconditional love for the Miami Dolphins. That's it! Sorry if the timing was wrong, but this off season needs to bring about complete and total change in the mentality of the fans.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wisefin View Post
    The politics on this board is comical. Why not just charge people $29.95 for a monthly membership while your at it. Utterly ridiculous. See I know what the problem is, most of you can't handle constructive criticism, especially from a "newbie". And especially if their right. All I wanted to do with this thread was to encourage fans to have unconditional love for the Miami Dolphins. That's it! Sorry if the timing was wrong, but this off season needs to bring about complete and total change in the mentality of the fans.
    You should have unconditional love for this forum , if you dont want people to critique the dolphins it makes just as much sense for you not to critique the fan and the board.
    I know your saying to yourself why shouldnt I speak out about fans or the forum and then guess what you are the same thing you are railing against.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Harsh title...I know right! Listen, im going to make this post short and sweet. Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments in peoples signatures clowing our front office and beloved franchise. Sick of all the pessimistic people who think the worse first. Im sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue what their talking about, yet have over a thousand thank you's. And im sick of all the stupid douchebags who wouldn't want Peyton freakin Manning on the team (just kidding). In closing, let's unite. Think positive. Have faith & hope in your team. Support the team and organization regardless of the hiccups. Be a Miami Dolphins fan, not a Judas fan.
    And JCane is sick of this thread and he's dumping it in the Depths where it belongs.

You're out of line.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    You should have unconditional love for this forum , if you dont want people to critique the dolphins it makes just as much sense for you not to critique the fan and the board.
    I know your saying to yourself why shouldnt I speak out about fans or the forum and then guess what you are the same thing you are railing against.
    Theirs a fundamental flaw in your assessment. Im not a fan of this board.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Theirs a fundamental flaw in your assessment. Im not a fan of this board.
    Then leave.

Visit this site instead...

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-...and-theyre.htm

Ironic that you have the word "wise" in your handle.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    And JCane is sick of this thread and he's dumping it in the Depths where it belongs.

You're out of line.
    Guess I hit a nerve.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guess I hit a nerve.
    Not really.

You just violated the FinHeaven TOS.

Therefore, I took the appropriate action.

I think you'll be spending a lot of time here in the Depths.

Enjoy it. It's a great place to be.
    Quote Quote