I'm not referring to depth players. I'm asking what starting positions in order do you think would be the biggest upgrades over what we currently have?
1. Offensive Right Tackle...I think we become a whole lot better even with an average right tackle
2. Safety...If we keep Bell our starters will still be below average. If Bell leaves we will have the worst tandem in the NFL.
3. Defensive End...Even more so if we switch to a 4-3. We need a pass rusher on the other side. Super bowl teams hit the QB. End of story
4. Tight End...Fasano is ok but we need a playmaker. New England has 2. It works
5. Running Back...While Bush had a good year he is also injury prone and Thomas is still pretty unproven. In today's NFL good teams have 2 starting RB's.
For the record I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy for not putting the QB position in the top 5. While I think an upgrade at QB would be great....I think that Moore is top 15 or better while guys like Columbo, Misi, Fasano, Thomas, Jones are not. Therefor making them bigger upgrades/bigger improvements. Watcha think fellas?