Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: most needed upgrades in order

1. -1
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks

most needed upgrades in order

I'm not referring to depth players. I'm asking what starting positions in order do you think would be the biggest upgrades over what we currently have?

my opinion=

1. Offensive Right Tackle...I think we become a whole lot better even with an average right tackle
    2. Safety...If we keep Bell our starters will still be below average. If Bell leaves we will have the worst tandem in the NFL.
    3. Defensive End...Even more so if we switch to a 4-3. We need a pass rusher on the other side. Super bowl teams hit the QB. End of story
    4. Tight End...Fasano is ok but we need a playmaker. New England has 2. It works
    5. Running Back...While Bush had a good year he is also injury prone and Thomas is still pretty unproven. In today's NFL good teams have 2 starting RB's.

For the record I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy for not putting the QB position in the top 5. While I think an upgrade at QB would be great....I think that Moore is top 15 or better while guys like Columbo, Misi, Fasano, Thomas, Jones are not. Therefor making them bigger upgrades/bigger improvements. Watcha think fellas?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moore is not a top 15. With an elite qb this team is much different. That would be my only disagreement. Did you do insanity?
    :eek:
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by finfromthenorth View Post
    Moore is not a top 15. With an elite qb this team is much different. That would be my only disagreement. Did you do insanity?
    haha. No I didn't do insanity. Bulking right now actually. Just put it there to represent some of the insane comments that I see on a daily basis.......Well Moore was #12 as far as QB ratings go, and that was with a crap line and no off season or first team snaps and a new system. He was very solid. You can't say the same for Columbo and the rest of the previously named turds. In other words, Moore was better at his position than they were at theirs.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Colombo was a human turnstile. The problem I have with Moore is that he looks good one quarter and awfulmth next. He is way to inconsistent and has been since he came into the nfl. That is why Carolina released him. Qb is the most important position on the field so it hold be upgraded first. Just my opinion.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1. qb (peyton manning)
    2. Left guard (carl nicks)
    3. pass rusher (courtney upshaw)
    4. fs ( markelle martin)
    5. Playmaking te( ladrius green)
    6. wr
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry man ur soo far off from reality. A qb makes this whole team better including you're number one priority there. Yes Columbo is bad but what did we expect.... He was never good, here's my question... How many pro bowlers did Indy have on that offense when manning was running the show... Wayne, garçon, collie, Clark... Even some of those lineman. We have far more talent on this offense than manning has currently on that Indy roster. The number one priority is solving this qb issue. If that's the only thing we do this off season then I'll be fine with it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I do agree with all of you for the most part but I think I failed somewhat at getting my point across. I'm saying that by replacing Columbo with a probowl OT you would be going from a 36 to a 90 on a scale of 100 with 50 being average. If you replace Moore with a probowl QB you would only be going from a 78 to a 90 making it far less of an upgrade. Hope that makes more sense. I know the QB position is the most important as does ant football fan with any knowledge. Not the point of the thread though
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    (FA) Peyton Manning qb, Ben Grubbs og, Cliff Avril de, Tyvon Branch s
    Draft picks: 1. Courtney Upshaw olb/de, 2. Dwayne Allen te, 3. Nick Foles qb, 4. Ryan Broyles wr, 5. oline.
    Cuts: Y. Bell, Colombo.
    unrestricted: Soliai, Langford, Murtha, Slaton, Carey, Alama-Francis, W.Allen, Merling, Mitchell
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Atila - the freshmaker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    I do agree with all of you for the most part but I think I failed somewhat at getting my point across. I'm saying that by replacing Columbo with a probowl OT you would be going from a 36 to a 90 on a scale of 100 with 50 being average. If you replace Moore with a probowl QB you would only be going from a 78 to a 90 making it far less of an upgrade. Hope that makes more sense. I know the QB position is the most important as does ant football fan with any knowledge. Not the point of the thread though
    haha I think it's funny you lost the meaning of your own threa.

www.DiamondandDesign.com
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Start where-ever you want to after #1 a new QB !!! Dont care what anyone thinks,we have to have a new QB that can lead a franchise !! Numero Uno by far is QB !!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote