Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 143

Thread: Mass Effect 3

  1. -81
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,844
    vCash:
    5206
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    So I want Mass Effect fans opinions on this one. What do you think of my new sig? I designed it after the pattern on the side of the new Normandy. Also, if anyone else would like one, let me know. I am more than willing to share.
    Looks good man, I like it. As nerdy as it is, I'm thinking about looking around the internet to see if they make a hoodie like the one Shepard wears around the Normandy. I love me some hoodies, and I figure that some company somewhere has to have made one...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,107
    vCash:
    1534
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    So I want Mass Effect fans opinions on this one. What do you think of my new sig? I designed it after the pattern on the side of the new Normandy. Also, if anyone else would like one, let me know. I am more than willing to share.
    Looks great, like it, but going to stay with my head slapping Miami Dolphins(i know that doesnt limit the amount of material) sig. Might give ya a shout about making a N7 logo later.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered

    #freespesh. Because HIPAA
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....e-Recap-Thread
    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,107
    vCash:
    1534
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Looks good man, I like it. As nerdy as it is, I'm thinking about looking around the internet to see if they make a hoodie like the one Shepard wears around the Normandy. I love me some hoodies, and I figure that some company somewhere has to have made one...
    Not the hoodie your refering to, but some of the shirts cracked me up.

    http://www.redbubble.com/shop/3+effect+mass+t-shirts
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,844
    vCash:
    5206
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to say, now that I'm a good ways into the campaign, this game is going to be tough to top. The action is top-of-the-line, there are some amazing missions, and they aren't holding back on the story telling. No spoilers, but there are some damn depressing parts sprinkled into the ongoing epicness. I'd be surprised if we aren't looking at our GOTY...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    6,037
    vCash:
    3775
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Looks good man, I like it. As nerdy as it is, I'm thinking about looking around the internet to see if they make a hoodie like the one Shepard wears around the Normandy. I love me some hoodies, and I figure that some company somewhere has to have made one...
    Yeah i know its nerdy. But I am a big nerd. And they do have a hoodie like that. I saw it over in the Bioware store. Just go to masseffect.com and click on the store. They had it listed for 74 bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Looks great, like it, but going to stay with my head slapping Miami Dolphins(i know that doesnt limit the amount of material) sig. Might give ya a shout about making a N7 logo later.
    That's cool. I just wanted to know if you guys liked it. As for the logo, no problem. Hit me up in a PM with details and I will bang it out for ya.




    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Last edited by DisturbedShifty; 03-08-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,107
    vCash:
    1534
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I have to say, now that I'm a good ways into the campaign, this game is going to be tough to top. The action is top-of-the-line, there are some amazing missions, and they aren't holding back on the story telling. No spoilers, but there are some damn depressing parts sprinkled into the ongoing epicness. I'd be surprised if we aren't looking at our GOTY...
    Havent gotten into the main game at all, been to busy but finally sitting down the next 2 days to hammer away at it. Gotta say, despite how gritty the game is, im very VERY thankful they havent toned down the humor at all. I chuckled when talking to the(to avoid spoilers being vague) turian on board during his conversation with Shepard:

    Turian: "Thanks for having me on board. Garrus is working on the weapons. Something about calibrations....."
    Shepard: "Sounds like him".

    Anyways, im down for online this weekend if anyone wants to try and set up a Finheaven group. Honestly dont have to much of a preferance which day or time. Suppose anyone who is interested just start posting and we can work out the details.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,844
    vCash:
    5206
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Havent gotten into the main game at all, been to busy but finally sitting down the next 2 days to hammer away at it. Gotta say, despite how gritty the game is, im very VERY thankful they havent toned down the humor at all. I chuckled when talking to the(to avoid spoilers being vague) turian on board during his conversation with Shepard:

    Turian: "Thanks for having me on board. Garrus is working on the weapons. Something about calibrations....."
    Shepard: "Sounds like him".

    Anyways, im down for online this weekend if anyone wants to try and set up a Finheaven group. Honestly dont have to much of a preferance which day or time. Suppose anyone who is interested just start posting and we can work out the details.
    I'm up for it for it for sure...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    6,037
    vCash:
    3775
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    So since I pretty much started with ME2, I never got the opportunity to import a ME1 saved file into ME2. I know I made my choices in the digital comic, it just didn't have a huge impact as I now know it does.

    This part will contain a contain a spoiler, so click the box to continue:
    Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,844
    vCash:
    5206
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    So since I pretty much started with ME2, I never got the opportunity to import a ME1 saved file into ME2. I know I made my choices in the digital comic, it just didn't have a huge impact as I now know it does.

    This part will contain a contain a spoiler, so click the box to continue:
    Spoiler 
    I think that's what drew me into the series so much. You start becoming emotionally attached to these characters. Bioware probably does the best job of any company as far as developing their characters and making you become emotionally invested in their interests. It was the same with Dragon Age...
    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    Mike13's Avatar
    I am a golden god

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    19,564
    vCash:
    8399
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am loving every minute of this game, I just did the sidequest where:
    Spoiler 
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

    ...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect 2
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Mass Effect on PC in May
    By mor911 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:44 AM
  3. Mass Effect DLC coming
    By JL25 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 03:06 AM
  4. Mass Effect is all about the sex.
    By Majpain in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:23 AM
  5. Mass Effect!!
    By SkapePhin in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •