Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. -91
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I'm up for it for it for sure...
    Shot ya a invite, was getting a bit late, whole cluster **** tonight. Might be on tommorow depending on how many more rounds we hit tonight.

As for the regular game, this game was intended to be personal and they made it so. Dumped 20 hours in, only hit a few of the main quest(been hitting the side quests, how screwy is the disk system?!?) but the level of depth is amazing. I couldnt imagine playing this game without the first 2.

Edit: Krogans are so unbelievably overpowered. Damage bonuses, extra health(alot), and oh yeah, 1 shot melee kills on just about anything. Absolutely insane.

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Shot ya a invite, was getting a bit late, whole cluster **** tonight. Might be on tommorow depending on how many more rounds we hit tonight.

As for the regular game, this game was intended to be personal and they made it so. Dumped 20 hours in, only hit a few of the main quest(been hitting the side quests, how screwy is the disk system?!?) but the level of depth is amazing. I couldnt imagine playing this game without the first 2.

Edit: Krogans are so unbelievably overpowered. Damage bonuses, extra health(alot), and oh yeah, 1 shot melee kills on just about anything. Absolutely insane.
    I've hit the main quest hard. I think I'm almost done with it, but it's hard to tell. I agree with the disk thing. They put all the secondary missions on disk 2, so you end up switching disks over and over again. It's a little obnoxious...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Guess its good thing I have the PS3 ME3. . That being said, I have heard people complaining that the ending I very anti-climatic. I haven't looked into too much myself because I don't want to ruin it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Quote  

4. -94

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just finished the main story. In Mass Effect fashion, you get to choose how it ends. The one I picked was pretty anti-climactic. When I do my Insanity playthrough, I'll try a different one. I'm not complaining though. People are used to Hollywood endings and happily ever afters, so it doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't be happy with anything short of mission accomplished, exactly the way we planned it with no unwanted consequences...
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    Just finished the main story. In Mass Effect fashion, you get to choose how it ends. The one I picked was pretty anti-climactic. When I do my Insanity playthrough, I'll try a different one. I'm not complaining though. People are used to Hollywood endings and happily ever afters, so it doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't be happy with anything short of mission accomplished, exactly the way we planned it with no unwanted consequences...
    I loved the endings, finally something different, like you said people wanted the cliche Hollywood/Disney ending, BSN forums are down in flames
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently alot of people missed some of the "side dialogue" in the Normandy between missions. Because everything he says is by definition awesome, for those that missed it, Mordin's Mass Effect 3 sex advice. Some minor spoilers for those that arent to far into the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSxqGK_-IV8
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Apparently alot of people missed some of the "side dialogue" in the Normandy between missions. Because everything he says is by definition awesome, for those that missed it, Mordin's Mass Effect 3 sex advice. Some minor spoilers for those that arent to far into the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSxqGK_-IV8
    Major Spoiler

Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

8. -98

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, the online is pretty fun. The wifey was asleep next to me on the couch, so I couldn't get too into it, but I see the potential for some drunken nights of awesomeness. I went on again later in the evening after she actually went to bed and played with some random people. Wasn't as successful with them, but they sucked pretty bad. Was still fun, despite spending more time as a medic than as a soldier...
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, the online is pretty fun. The wifey was asleep next to me on the couch, so I couldn't get too into it, but I see the potential for some drunken nights of awesomeness. I went on again later in the evening after she actually went to bed and played with some random people. Wasn't as successful with them, but they sucked pretty bad. Was still fun, despite spending more time as a medic than as a soldier...
    Not going to lie, 90% of the time me and Tpain will jump on there for that reason alone. Last night was a bit low key because we were all still recovering from earlier and everyone had to get ready for the week to come. If you couldnt tell, our clever and precise threat identification system came from our drunken nights("we got a whore! take down the whore!" "oh crap its a bitch, burn her!"). And while ive only met him twice, i assume that Shadow wont be grooming his dogs as he plays most of the time .
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Ok so...
    Spoiler 

Also, I whipped this up...
    Last edited by DisturbedShifty; 03-13-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Quote Quote