Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.***

1. -1
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks

***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.***

Well,

I have once again watched the Chetriots pull a W out of their collective *****.
    Not going to make any excuses about the referees in this one. It was called pretty even, perhaps with the exception of the Intentional Grounding on Tammy Brady in the 4th that was never called, and of course that RIDICULOUS penalty on his first INT. Funny how that flag didnt come out till AFTER it was picked off.

The Chetriots are a bush league team. They are masters of the unwarrented bravado and on the defensive side, cheap shot artists au extrordinaire.

Brandon Spikes:
    This guy should be taken out behind a Danny Woodshed and beaten. This guy is a freakin CHEAP SHOT artist. Every single play, whether he is involved or not, he is taking cheap shots. After said cheap shot, he LOVES to stand over his "victim" and talk crap. In a profession where any play can be your last, he really needs to learn that his knees aren't that strong. On top of that, he is NOT a very good player. Above average? Yes. But that is all he will ever be. His days of walking upright are numbered I have a feeling.

Julian Addlemen AKA the pencildick. This kid needs to just be knocked the PHUCK out. Sooner the better. Maybe he wakes up, maybe not. No big loss either way.

Tammy Butchin. He's got it all, and he is an arrogant PRICK!!! I like how he was getting in Ray Lewis face. Pretty smart thing to do there MORON. I LOVED watching him get folded backwards on his td dive. Was really really hoping it was his last play......ever. Was really hoping it was the last time he was able to walk..ever.

The Cheatriots won today, and to be honest, I can't stand the Ravens either, but everytime the Cheatriots achieve anything, it seems like all the teachings of truth, honor, admiration and respect that my parents spent their lives installing on me have been tainted by Society. And, part of that is that I relish the next Cheatriot to get hurt on every single play. Hopefully, the next one is career ending..

Who's with me????
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    stay classy
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvince75 View Post
    stay classy
    Easy for me to do. I'm not the one with a Cheatriot Avatar
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Swansea, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Well,

I have once again watched the Chetriots pull a W out of their collective *****.
    Not going to make any excuses about the referees in this one. It was called pretty even, perhaps with the exception of the Intentional Grounding on Tammy Brady in the 4th that was never called, and of course that RIDICULOUS penalty on his first INT. Funny how that flag didnt come out till AFTER it was picked off.

The Chetriots are a bush league team. They are masters of the unwarrented bravado and on the defensive side, cheap shot artists au extrordinaire.

Brandon Spikes:
    This guy should be taken out behind a Danny Woodshed and beaten. This guy is a freakin CHEAP SHOT artist. Every single play, whether he is involved or not, he is taking cheap shots. After said cheap shot, he LOVES to stand over his "victim" and talk crap. In a profession where any play can be your last, he really needs to learn that his knees aren't that strong. On top of that, he is NOT a very good player. Above average? Yes. But that is all he will ever be. His days of walking upright are numbered I have a feeling.

Julian Addlemen AKA the pencildick. This kid needs to just be knocked the PHUCK out. Sooner the better. Maybe he wakes up, maybe not. No big loss either way.

Tammy Butchin. He's got it all, and he is an arrogant PRICK!!! I like how he was getting in Ray Lewis face. Pretty smart thing to do there MORON. I LOVED watching him get folded backwards on his td dive. Was really really hoping it was his last play......ever. Was really hoping it was the last time he was able to walk..ever.

The Cheatriots won today, and to be honest, I can't stand the Ravens either, but everytime the Cheatriots achieve anything, it seems like all the teachings of truth, honor, admiration and respect that my parents spent their lives installing on me have been tainted by Society. And, part of that is that I relish the next Cheatriot to get hurt on every single play. Hopefully, the next one is career ending..

Who's with me????
    This is the best post I have ever read on this board. If I could thank you 1,000,000 times I would.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    **** the New England Patriots...**** them hard
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I don't really like Hernandez or Spikes anymore.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Elite QB beats average QB.

Poor defense beats elite defense.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Saw the same thing in the NFC Championship game. The 49ers team was flat out better than the Giants team at every position except for 2: QB and WR. On defense, it's not even close. That 49ers defense was unbelievable this season and especially tonight. But in the end why am I not surprised that the better QB won?

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Saw the same thing in the NFC Championship game. The 49ers team was flat out better than the Giants team at every position except for 2: QB and WR. On defense, it's not even close. That 49ers defense was unbelievable this season and especially tonight. But in the end why am I not surprised that the better QB won?
    Elite QB beats average QB.

Poor defense beats elite defense.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    THAT's all they are nothing but ......................................

Giants will kill them again just like 2007 De JA VU. 27 - 24
    Last edited by JCane; 01-23-2012 at 02:08 AM.

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote