Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If St. Louis is willing to give up the 2nd overall pick.....

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuro View Post
    Crazy Theory, St Louis trades Bradford for Cleveland's #4, reuniting him with his old OC turned head coach Pat Shurmur, and Fisher drafts this generations Steve McNair in RGIII at #2.
    If it keeps us from trading away the top of this draft and the next, I'm all for it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think people need to think about how long its been since we had anyone at QB with the talent RG3 has. Above that he is smart and has great character and work ethic. Those are the guys who are like Manning and Brady. Their winners.

There is no risk here IMO with someone like Philbin teaching this man. And what price is it really when you think about all the high draft picks we have had lately with no results to show for it.

ronnie brown????
    jake long?????
    Ted Ginn?????
    We are talking about one player who's value brings the entire team respectability and other players wanting to be a dolphin. Suddenly, we would land key free agents. You can fill holes in free agency. You can survive without #1 draft picks or constantly picking in the rear. Besides, the holes are really not that big other than Right side OL.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and another point i wanted to make is that their is risk associated with getting manning, its a different kind of risk. If we trade up for RG3 and get him, suddenly, you have your 12 or 13 mil to spend in FA and you still have later round draft picks that Ireland has scored well with last year and year before. We have WR's and TE's you can get by with because RG# is such a dangerous talent and you combine that with Bush and you got a really scary offense IMO.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ft lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if we can swap our first & a third to move up to STL pick i would jump on it, but not for anything more
    Round 1 - Brian Cushing OLB
    Round 2 - Ron Brace DT
    Round 2 - Sean Smith DB
    Round 3 - Jasper Brinkly ILB
    Round 4 - Augustus Parrish OT
    Round 5 - Marko Mitchell WR
    round 7 - Marlon Lucky RB
    round 7 - Greg Carr WR
    round 7 - Ryan Purvis TE
    Quote Quote