Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets hope Giants win the SB and send Tom Brady to the ER (Peyton Manning)

1. -1
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION Lets hope Giants win the SB and send Tom Brady to the ER (Peyton Manning)

If NE wins, Peyton Manning would have to keep in mind that he would have to play in the same division as the SuperBowl Champions and could affect the decision in coming here, if Eli wins do you think it would motivate him to get back into the game and make it even as far as rings go, and if the AMAZING happens a possible Manning bowl if he joins the AFC (Dolphins).

And of course as dolphin fans we don't really have anything against the giants except pure hatred for the Patriots and Pretty Boy Brady.

Go Eli and Giant Defense please kill brady.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    As much as I'd like to see the Patsies free of Brady, I'm not going to wish serious injury on him. I do, however, hope the Giants' front four will knock him around a bit!

And of course, I'd like to see the Giants kick *** of course! At least there's ONE football team in New York that does thing the right way...on the football field and not thru the mouth.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No matter how much you dislike a team you should never wish injury on a player. They teach you that as a kid. Ever heard of sportsmanship?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't mind if he came down with the flu!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm pulling for the Pats, and I would have like to see them go undefeated 4 years ago except for that miracle play in the SB against these same Giants.

New England is certainly our rival, but they have been dominating for quite some time- quite frankly, they deserve to win another Super Bowl. Brady, Bellichick, the team in general- some of the best ever in NFL history.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1 View Post
    I'm pulling for the Pats, and I would have like to see them go undefeated 4 years ago except for that miracle play in the SB against these same Giants.

New England is certainly our rival, but they have been dominating for quite some time- quite frankly, they deserve to win another Super Bowl. Brady, Bellichick, the team in general- some of the best ever in NFL history.
    Why would you have liked to see them go undefeated? How do the deserve it more then Eli by any means they have 3 all ready don't they?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    As much as I'd like to see the Patsies free of Brady, I'm not going to wish serious injury on him. I do, however, hope the Giants' front four will knock him around a bit!

And of course, I'd like to see the Giants kick *** of course! At least there's ONE football team in New York that does thing the right way...on the football field and not thru the mouth.

Raddle him a few times and he starts playing like **** and you should of seen the shout of joy when colts klost their peyton for the season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Csonka View Post
    No matter how much you dislike a team you should never wish injury on a player. They teach you that as a kid. Ever heard of sportsmanship?
    Wow take off the skirt i hope the giants knock him out, yeah i said it i hate them more than the Jets.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know, if Peyton was that big of a vagina that he would come here because of New England, then I wouldn't want him anyway. That being said, I don't think he is like that. I'll be rooting for the Pats, as hard as that is to say.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't care for either team but I would not wish injury even to Curtis Martin, who was a pain in the *** for us all of his career.

By the way Congrats to Curtis on making the Hall of Fame.
    Quote Quote