Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

1. -791
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Better believe it. Let a Tannehill do the things that Eli has done and we'd be willing to burn Dan Marino alive in front of his kids and then eat his carcass.

Eli is just one of those guys that for whatever reason, people just looked at him and wanted to hate him. Now that he's great, people can't stand to see it, hear about it or read about it. They'll do anything to discredit Eli.

This thread is pretty boss, though.
    No joke, I was by a friends place yesterday with two other guys and I made a comment along the line of Eli being at worst the 4th best QB in the league. I got funny looks and laughs. I said other than Brady, Rodgers or Brees. I got names such as Vick, Stafford, RG3, P Manning and Big Ben. For real. I couldnt believe it since they are generally knowledgeable football people. I wouldnt even put Vick in my top 20. Just goes to show what fantasy football has done to our culture. It makes watching football games with most people completely unbearable and causes even the ones that are OK to watch with to go full retard sometimes because they see Vick score 20 fantasy points and think hes good.

Quote Quote  

2. -792
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL @ Vick, Stafford & RGIII being better than the great Eli Manning. Holy hell.

Vick definitely wouldn't be in my top 20. Stafford would struggle to get into my top 20. That fruity boy is soft.

Quote Quote  

3. -793

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the elite one was mediocre last night. One week good Eli the next bad. If that doesn't say elite I don't know what does.
    You standard for a good QB game for Eli is obviously much different than the standard you hold your own QB to.
    Quote Quote  

4. -794
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Drew Henson is a better QB than Mike Vick.
    Quote Quote  

5. -795

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Drew Henson is a better QB than Mike Vick.
    Your boy Cowherd was just talking this morning about how Vick is a turnover machine and a coach killer and his latest victim is Andy Reid.
    Quote Quote  

6. -796
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Your boy Cowherd was just talking this morning about how Vick is a turnover machine and a coach killer and his latest victim is Andy Reid.
    He's right as usual. Vick is a garbage QB. Dude was never good.
    Quote Quote  

7. -797
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    how are people actually saying eli played like an elite qb yesterday? u guys can say some people may be a bit unfair to eli manning in general and that is fair, but to say he played like an elite qb is now being extremely bias towards eli.

i watched a good majority of the game yesterday, and he made some nice throws, but overall he was not elite, nor did he really need to be because that defense was ****ing incredible yesterday.

if u watched the game yesterday u would have seen that when it was 17-3 in the 3rd qtr, the giants had 2 ints that gave them the ball on the 10 yd line of san fran. on both of those drives, it was 3 plays and field goals.

also, he threw a pass that easily should have been int by carlos rogers and if he catches it he deff takes it into giants territory and possibly to the house.

look, eli manning is a good qb, no one is denying that, but hes not elite. to say we are a bit unfair to eli u can argue, but we can argue u guys will never criticize him no matter what. heck there were people on here after the eagles game where they lost 19-17 saying eli was very good that game also and tynes was to blame for the loss, even though 17 pts is nothing to write home about, and eli threw a int in the red zone that was very costly.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

LOL @ Vick, Stafford & RGIII being better than the great Eli Manning. Holy hell.

Vick definitely wouldn't be in my top 20. Stafford would struggle to get into my top 20. That fruity boy is soft.
    those qbs are deff nowhere near eli manning. vick is a turnover machine, as is stafford, and rg3 is to reliant on his legs which wont work for long in the nfl.
    Quote Quote  

8. -798
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    You standard for a good QB game for Eli is obviously much different than the standard you hold your own QB to.
    it should be, if I was arguing mark is/was elite then you'd have a point. Supposed elite QBs are held to a different standard, one eli has never lived up to.
    Quote Quote  

9. -799
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eli Manning did it again.

Damn that guy is amazing.
    Quote Quote  

10. -800
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Eli Manning did it again.

Damn that guy is amazing.
    elis great. There's only one person on the planet that still fights the notion of Eli's ability and we all know its completely agenda driven for obvious reasons. You know as we'll as I that if his favorite qb had the same exact career and won two superbowls the same exact way, not only would he argue he was elite, he would argue that said qb is the best in the league
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote