Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

1. -831
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    if you think that pass was easier than the Eli GW TD you don't know a thing about this sport.
    buttfumble had a dude wide ass open in the endzone and straight blew the throw. But yeah, Eli gets no credit for making a similar pass to perfection. He gets zero points for putting up a huge TD to win the game. Not "fantasy stats" as you call them. See, this is why I love the fact that you post here. You love having it whichever way suits your agenda. If buttfumble plays like garbage all game, then mounts a comeback in the last 2 minutes, he got it done when it counts and **** the "fantasy stats". When Eli does it...well, his receivers are just good and the throws were easy and he really didnt do much.

Quote Quote  

2. -832
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If buttfumble looked almost decent (except of course for the expected interceptions and fumbling brainfarts) against NE, far and away the worst defense in the league when giving up 20yd passing plays or more, I'd imagine Eli would have lit the Patriots up for somewhere between 500 and 600 yards and minimum 5 TDs.

Quote Quote  

3. -833
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Classic junc being junk thread.

Quote Quote  

4. -834
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    buttfumble had a dude wide ass open in the endzone and straight blew the throw. But yeah, Eli gets no credit for making a similar pass to perfection. He gets zero points for putting up a huge TD to win the game. Not "fantasy stats" as you call them. See, this is why I love the fact that you post here. You love having it whichever way suits your agenda. If buttfumble plays like garbage all game, then mounts a comeback in the last 2 minutes, he got it done when it counts and **** the "fantasy stats". When Eli does it...well, his receivers are just good and the throws were easy and he really didnt do much.

kind of funny giving Taco credit for almost recovering from crapping the bed most of the game against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. And now he's blaming the jest D for not then holding up.

...but giving up several 4th and longs when Tannehill entrusted his late game lead to HIS D ain't the same thing cause it's a "fantasy number."

Quote Quote  

5. -835
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    at what point has Ryan given his D a lead on the final drive and they have failed? it's happened twice to buttfumble so far this year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -836
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DeAngelo Hall said:
    I could have thrown that ball and he would have scored. It wasn’t something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out. We just played that as bad as possible.”
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/redski...5#.UIgl8I62sUV
    Quote Quote  

7. -837
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How did I miss this thread? Is Junc really claiming Eli isn't an elite QB while at the same time blowing buttfumble per the usual... ****ing idiot this guy is.
    Quote Quote  

8. -838
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    How did I miss this thread? Is Junc really claiming Eli isn't an elite QB while at the same time blowing buttfumble per the usual... ****ing idiot this guy is.
    please have someone sit down w/ you and read my posts slowly so you can absorb the info. It will help you not to look as foolish as you always do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -839
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    please have someone sit down w/ you and read my posts slowly so you can absorb the info. It will help you not to look as foolish as you always do.
    No need. I can easily see from the last page alone a bunch of buttfumble **** sucking from you, while downplaying everything Eli has done. You're an idiot.

Eli makes a throw to an open WR. "Meh. I can do that rather easily. Not impressed. Not elite." buttfumble makes a throw to an open WR'. "Absolute stud. Obviously better than Eli. Franchise QB to the highest degree."

buttfumble misses open WR while Eli doesn't. "You have no idea about this sport. Sorry but buttfumble's open WR wasn't nearly as open as Eli's, so your point is moot. Blame the WR, not buttfumble for being wide open by only 5 yards instead of 10. The wind was getting pressure on buttfumble so caused him to miss his WR, totally not his fault, blame the OL. The wind also caused the ball to float, poor buttfumble, getting no help from the weather while Eli gets perfect weather to make his throws."

You're a ****ing clown.
    Quote Quote  

10. -840
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    You're a ****ing clown.
    Excuse me, I believe 'buffoon' is the word you're looking for.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote