Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

1. -841
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    No need. I can easily see from the last page alone a bunch of Sanchez **** sucking from you, while downplaying everything Eli has done. You're an idiot.

Eli makes a throw to an open WR. "Meh. I can do that rather easily. Not impressed. Not elite." Sanchez makes a throw to an open WR'. "Absolute stud. Obviously better than Eli. Franchise QB to the highest degree."

Sanchez misses open WR while Eli doesn't. "You have no idea about this sport. Sorry but Sanchez's open WR wasn't nearly as open as Eli's, so your point is moot. Blame the WR, not Sanchez for being wide open by only 5 yards instead of 10. The wind was getting pressure on Sanchez so caused him to miss his WR, totally not his fault, blame the OL. The wind also caused the ball to float, poor Sanchez, getting no help from the weather while Eli gets perfect weather to make his throws."

You're a ****ing clown.
    Good job editing the "your an idiot" line. I think it's pretty idiotic to write that at all but at least you caught it(or someone more intelligent did)

Find me a single quote where I have ever called Mark Sanchez elite or ever debated he is elite or that he will ever become elite? You won't be able to, spend that time learning this game so you don't look as mornic as you always do when you try to debate me.

Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Excuse me, I believe 'buffoon' is the word you're looking for.
    soeaking of buffoons, welcome registeredguy!
    Quote Quote  

2. -842
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    soeaking
    In before edit.

Quote Quote  

3. -843
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    typos are one thing, saying "your" instead of "you are" or "you're" is another.
    Quote Quote  

4. -844
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

OH PLEASE

Eli: SB Winning Coach agrees that Eli is the deadliest 4th qtr QB in the league but of course a fanboy doesn't think he's "elite"

He has done it so many times,” veteran Giants defensive tackle Chris Canty said of the two-time Super Bowl MVP. “He has really bridged his performance in the 2011 season to the 2012 season. It’s just more of the same. He continues to get better. He is probably the most deadly quarterback in the fourth quarter.”Redskins coach Mike Shanahan agreed even though he was miffed that defensive backs Josh Wilson and Madieu Williams allowed Cruz to blow by them on the seam pattern.
    “He sure proved it today,” Shanahan said after his team (3-4) blew a chance to move into a tie for first place in the NFC East. “It was a great throw. He was double- covered but (Manning) put it right on the money.”
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...bScHQ2CUWGAfuL
    NYPost: "Eli Is Elite.. step aside Tom, Aaron and Drew
    By now, calling Eli Manning elite is like calling the late George Steinbrenner bossy, or Leona Helmsley the Queen of Mean. No need to insult our intelligence.It is time to crown Eli Manning the King.
    King Eli.
    The King of NFL Quarterbacks.
    One game to win. One quarterback to win it.King Eli.
    Two minutes on the clock, three points down, one quarterback to tie it.
    King Eli.
    Two minutes on the clock, four points down, one quarterback to win it.
    King Eli.
    Calmer than any of them in the eye of the storm.
    Twenty-two regular-season wins following a fourth-quarter deficit or tie.
    King Eli is the quarterback the Jets have longed for over the past decade to beat Brady in the big game.
    King Eli is the quarterback Giants fans would no longer trade for Big Ben or Philip Rivers.
    Would Bill Belichick have three rings with King Eli? Ask Sinatra. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
    The King is 31 years old and just entering his prime, and every coach, from Vince Lombardi to Bill Parcells to Belichick, would have loved him as their quarterback as much as Tom Coughlin does today.
    And it isn’t only because he is as clutch and resilient as Derek Jeter has been, or because he is a coach on the field, or because he has diligently nurtured young receivers like Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz and didn’t bat an eyelash when Plaxico Burress left, or because he is the same guy every day and never sunbathes shirtless in Central Park or is called into Roger Goodell’s office for running afoul of the law or the NFL shield, or any of that.
    He is King Eli because he never misses a day on his throne.
    “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL,” NBC’s Rodney Harrison said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...vfHMy67k3VzZjO

This guy's not elite but a mediocre team with 1 legitimate winning season out of a 3 year stretch when opposing teams were playing meaningful games against them late in the season is, right? j

Quote Quote  

5. -845
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Eli: SB Winning Coach agrees that Eli is the deadliest 4th qtr QB in the league but of course a fanboy doesn't think he's "elite"

NYPost: "Eli Is Elite.. step aside Tom, Aaron and Drew

This guy's not elite but a mediocre team with 1 legitimate winning season out of a 3 year stretch when opposing teams were playing meaningful games against them late in the season is, right? j
    i read the post daily and of course saw that article. eli manning is not the best qb in the nfl. today, id deff take rodgers over him, ill take brady over him, brees u can go either way.
    Quote Quote  

6. -846
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    It's alllllll defense.
    Quote Quote  

7. -847
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Steve Serby is a cheerleader not a writer, he hops on and off bandwagons very quickly.

Eli is an elite 4th qtr QB, he's not an elite overall QB yet but he's getting close. He's following up a really good year w/ another one so he's really close.
    Quote Quote  

8. -848
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good job editing the "your an idiot" line. I think it's pretty idiotic to write that at all but at least you caught it(or someone more intelligent did)

Find me a single quote where I have ever called Mark Sanchez elite or ever debated he is elite or that he will ever become elite? You won't be able to, spend that time learning this game so you don't look as mornic as you always do when you try to debate me.

soeaking of buffoons, welcome registeredguy!
    Let's learn how to spell moronic first before throwing those accusations around at people who aren't clueless enough to see Eli Manning for the elite QB that he is, and Mark Sanchez for the bottom 5 QB that he is.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

typos are one thing, saying "your" instead of "you are" or "you're" is another.
    Not really.
    Quote Quote  

9. -849
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    i read the post daily and of course saw that article. eli manning is not the best qb in the nfl. today, id deff take rodgers over him, ill take brady over him, brees u can go either way.
    So at worst he is 3B.

That's certainly not elite.
    Quote Quote  

10. -850
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Let's learn how to spell moronic first before throwing those accusations around at people who aren't clueless enough to see Eli Manning for the elite QB that he is, and Mark Sanchez for the bottom 5 QB that he is.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Not really.
    typos and grammar are 2 different things, typos don't show a lack of intelligence.
    Quote Quote