Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 973

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

  1. -911
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,465
    vCash:
    3538
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Giants win both of those SBs w/ buttfumble, the Jets lose in both title games w/ Eli.
    Somebody hit me up, there is good **** being smoked up in here!
    Peace and Humptiness Forever


    Quote Quote  

  2. -912
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,867
    vCash:
    6429
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Giants win both of those SBs w/ buttfumble, the Jets lose in both title games w/ Eli.
    Holy **** lol.

    I thought the Jets had a premier defense as well? I mean, that's the reason that the Giants won the Super Bowls, right?

    You're telling me that Eli can't beat the Patriots?

    Quote Quote  

  3. -913
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,927
    vCash:
    18954
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Holy **** lol.

    I thought the Jets had a premier defense as well? I mean, that's the reason that the Giants won the Super Bowls, right?

    You're telling me that Eli can't beat the Patriots?
    Their D played like a great D throughout both of those playoff runs, our D played like a premierd D untilt the championship game round.

    Eli and the Giants can beat the Pats in a single game, not through 16 games though. No way they ever host a playoff game if they are in NE's division.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -914
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,867
    vCash:
    6429
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Their D played like a great D throughout both of those playoff runs, our D played like a premierd D untilt the championship game round.

    Eli and the Giants can beat the Pats in a single game, not through 16 games though. No way they ever host a playoff game if they are in NE's division.
    16 games they probably split.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -915
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,927
    vCash:
    18954
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    16 games they probably split.
    Sure, I'll give them a split w/ NE every year but it's those pesky other 14 games which would hold him and NYG back. They would never beat out NE for a div title.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -916
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,867
    vCash:
    6429
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Sure, I'll give them a split w/ NE every year but it's those pesky other 14 games which would hold him and NYG back. They would never beat out NE for a div title.
    Yeah, doubt they could beat you guys like they do every time anyway.

    Surely they'd struggle with the mighty Dolphins/Bills.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -917
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,207
    vCash:
    2327
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Yeah, doubt they could beat you guys like they do every time anyway.

    Surely they'd struggle with the mighty Dolphins/Bills.
    come on man, the nfc east is not that good. it is better than the afc east overall, but the afc east stinks this year. the giants also went 1-3 vs the afc this year, so thank god they r not in the afc or who knows what there record would have been.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -918
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,867
    vCash:
    6429
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    come on man, the nfc east is not that good. it is better than the afc east overall, but the afc east stinks this year. the giants also went 1-3 vs the afc this year, so thank god they r not in the afc or who knows what there record would have been.
    The AFC East has been bad for quite sometime.

    Didn't we win the AFC East in 2008? Didn't junk call that a fluke? So if the Giants can beat the Patriots every single time in the Super Bowl, then apparently they CAN win the AFC East because a terrible Miami Dolphin franchise did so...but it would just be another fluke that junk would drum up some lame duck excuse for.

    If so and so team is good, make excuses. If the Jets are bad, make excuses. If. If. If. If this and if that then this and that happens and I'm right. That's the flow chart of nyjunk logic.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -919
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,927
    vCash:
    18954
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Yeah, doubt they could beat you guys like they do every time anyway.

    Surely they'd struggle with the mighty Dolphins/Bills.
    They beat us every 4 years in years we usuaully suck.

    last 5 losses vs. NYG:

    1996: we finished 1-15
    1999: 8-8
    2003: 6-10
    2007: 4-12
    2011: 8-8

    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    The AFC East has been bad for quite sometime.

    Didn't we win the AFC East in 2008? Didn't junk call that a fluke? So if the Giants can beat the Patriots every single time in the Super Bowl, then apparently they CAN win the AFC East because a terrible Miami Dolphin franchise did so...but it would just be another fluke that junk would drum up some lame duck excuse for.

    If so and so team is good, make excuses. If the Jets are bad, make excuses. If. If. If. If this and if that then this and that happens and I'm right. That's the flow chart of nyjunk logic.
    The BOTTOM of the AFC East has been bad for quote some time(as it has in the NFC East) w/ Mia and Buf but the NE has been the best team innthe AFC the last decade and the Jets a top 5 team in the AFC.

    You won the AFC East in 2008 b/c this small part of the Pats missed the season, you may have heard of this Tom Brady guy, right?

    I don't make excuses, I am using your flawed logic saying we backed in. if you used that flawed logic you have to apply it to Miami as well.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -920
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,867
    vCash:
    6429
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The BOTTOM of the AFC East has been bad for quote some time(as it has in the NFC East) w/ Mia and Buf but the NE has been the best team innthe AFC the last decade and the Jets a top 5 team in the AFC.

    You won the AFC East in 2008 b/c this small part of the Pats missed the season, you may have heard of this Tom Brady guy, right?

    I don't make excuses, I am using your flawed logic saying we backed in. if you used that flawed logic you have to apply it to Miami as well.
    We did back in to a small degree. That's why I didn't get excited about it.

    You may have heard me say a time or two that I just don't give a **** about getting to the playoffs. It's irrelevant. Wake me when we get to a Super Bowl. Until then, I'm not getting excited about playoff football.

    I love how you say "the bottom of the AFC East" and don't mention the Jets. I think you may have planned it that way but I'm not sure.

    The last decade the Jets are a top five AFC team?

    Indianapolis Colts
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Baltimore Ravens
    New England Patriots

    You really believe that you guys belong in that group? If you say yes, then you're verifying that the AFC has been bad for quite sometime now lol.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Thomas Worship
    By rev kev in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. I'm Starting a Hank Azaria Worship Site
    By Muck in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:53 AM
  4. **OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread
    By Muck in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 08:09 PM
  5. the Dolphins & Peyton Manning (another "Manning" Thread)
    By Predaphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •