Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

1. -781
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    he will never be remembered like peyton, and i dont see the giants winning again with eli

After watching them destroy the 49'ers today I find it easy to imagine the Giants in this years superbowl.
    Quote Quote  

2. -782
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=uk_dolfan;1064461024]After watching them destroy the 49'ers today I find it easy to imagine the Giants in this years superbowl.[/QUOTE]we will see. the question is, is there defense going to look that dominant each week?

they should win their division, and have deff shown the capability to go on the road and win in the playoffs, but will see. they got a real brutal schedule upcoming.
    Quote Quote  

3. -783
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peace4all View Post
    So I'm an irrelevant poster because I don't have the time to write useless bull**** all day long like you do, ha? I read pretty much everything that's being discussed on this site, and from what I gather you're by FAR the greatest troll here, so your accusing me of trolling when all I did was state my honest opinion about you is kind of ridiculous.

I also bet you became a VIP member and a donator here just so you wouldn't get banned for trolling, because I find it hard to believe that you did it for another reason.

As for the issue being discussed:

FACT: Manning has two SB titles, two MVPs, it should be clear to anyone with at least half a brain that he did a lot to help his team win those trophies.

FACT: If that turd Namath deserves to be in the HOF, so does ELI, without any doubt.

FACT: Everyone on this planet, from TV people to casual fans, from ex-players to analysts, knows that Manningham's sideline catch was a good catch, you're the only person who seems to believe otherwise.

In conclusion, you are probably just frustrated as hell because you know that your ***** QB will never accomplish even half of what Eli did, nor will he ever amount into even half the player that Manning is.

And finally, believe me that I have nothing personal against you, it' just that you are so biased and annoying it's hard to take you seriously and not react to the **** you write. Cheers!
    You are irrelevant b/c you don't contribute and you use one of your very few posts to whine about me rather tha to contribute to the discussion.

He has 2 SB MVPs but didn't desevre either one. In 2007 the Giants D heled NE to 14 pts, NE averaged 37 PPG in the reg season. In 2011 the Gianst D held NE to 17 pts, NE averaged 32 PPg in the reg season.

Did Eli make plays? absolutely and he deserves credit but that doesn't make him an elite QB. Elite QBs are consistently great, w/ Eli you never know which version you will get from week to week. I ask again- how can a QB be elite w/ a single elite full season?

Actually I think Namath is the most overrated player in the history of the game but thanks for asking.

everyone doesn't know it was a catch b/c it was not. I have seen similar plays ruled incomplete numerous times and by the rulebook it was not a catch. In reality I think it was a catch b/c the rule is silly but by the rule it clearly was not a catch.

My QB was better after 3 years than yours was and through 6 games of their 4th seasons they are similar. will mark be as good as Eli after 8 seasons? doesn't look good right now but it didn't look good for Eli 5 years ago either so we'll wait and see.

Thanks for posting, instead of whining please participate in discussions going forward.
    Quote Quote  

4. -784
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Winning.

Quote Quote  

5. -785
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Elite!
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

6. -786
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Elite thread.
    Quote Quote  

7. -787
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    giants defense yesterday= elite

eli yesterday= average

rolle returns 2 ints to the sf 10 in the 2nd half, result- 6 run plays total, 2 fgs. lets call it like it is, the giants defense was ****ing dominant yesterday and was the main reason they won. again though, eli didnt need to be dominant yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

8. -788
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Romania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You are irrelevant b/c you don't contribute and you use one of your very few posts to whine about me rather tha to contribute to the discussion.

He has 2 SB MVPs but didn't desevre either one. In 2007 the Giants D heled NE to 14 pts, NE averaged 37 PPG in the reg season. In 2011 the Gianst D held NE to 17 pts, NE averaged 32 PPg in the reg season.

Did Eli make plays? absolutely and he deserves credit but that doesn't make him an elite QB. Elite QBs are consistently great, w/ Eli you never know which version you will get from week to week. I ask again- how can a QB be elite w/ a single elite full season?

Actually I think Namath is the most overrated player in the history of the game but thanks for asking.

everyone doesn't know it was a catch b/c it was not. I have seen similar plays ruled incomplete numerous times and by the rulebook it was not a catch. In reality I think it was a catch b/c the rule is silly but by the rule it clearly was not a catch.

My QB was better after 3 years than yours was and through 6 games of their 4th seasons they are similar. will mark be as good as Eli after 8 seasons? doesn't look good right now but it didn't look good for Eli 5 years ago either so we'll wait and see.

Thanks for posting, instead of whining please participate in discussions going forward.
    So now you get to decide wich mvp titles are deserved and wich ones are not? Personal perception and reality are two very different things, and your belief that eli didn't deserve those doesn't mean anything. We can argue forever, but the reality is that eli is a 2 time mvp. Please wake me up when buttfumble does that, defense or no defense.

See, I'm not trying to be negative towards you, but this is exactly why I've called you annoying: you post your opinion as if it were the absolute truth, and you tend to discredit other people's points of view based on arguments only you consider to be valid.

The fact that the man has a good defense to keep him in games doesn't change him being as clutch as it gets in both those sb games, making lots of big plays and almost 0 mistakes, wich qualifies him as a worthy sb mvp. In fact, the only mistake I can remember eli making in those 2 games, the int he threw in 42, was not even his fault, as smith slipped on that play, allowing the pats defender to grab the ball.

Oh, and it's my choice if I want to contribute to a certain discussion or not. My limited number of posts doesn't make my opinion less relevant.
    Quote Quote  

9. -789
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    giants defense yesterday= elite

eli yesterday= average

rolle returns 2 ints to the sf 10 in the 2nd half, result- 6 run plays total, 2 fgs. lets call it like it is, the giants defense was ****ing dominant yesterday and was the main reason they won. again though, eli didnt need to be dominant yesterday.
    Eli plays a good game against the best defense in football and gets no credit. Typical. If Tannehill did what Eli did, we would be lined up from Dolphins Stadium to West Palm to suck his dick, and hed deserve it.

Quote Quote  

10. -790
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Eli plays a good game against the best defense in football and gets no credit. Typical. If Tannehill did what Eli did, we would be lined up from Dolphins Stadium to West Palm to suck his dick, and hed deserve it.
    Better believe it. Let a Tannehill do the things that Eli has done and we'd be willing to burn Dan Marino alive in front of his kids and then eat his carcass.

Eli is just one of those guys that for whatever reason, people just looked at him and wanted to hate him. Now that he's great, people can't stand to see it, hear about it or read about it. They'll do anything to discredit Eli.

This thread is pretty boss, though.
    Quote Quote