Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Eli Manning Worship Thread ***

1. -851
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    So at worst he is 3B.

That's certainly not elite.
    not even sure about that. rodgers and brady are clearly better than him, and there are other qbs u can make an argument r also such as brees, big ben, peyton still, im not saying yes or no, just saying those are debatable
    Quote Quote  

2. -852
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    typos and grammar are 2 different things, typos don't show a lack of intelligence.
    Again, not really. "Your" is a typo, only difference is I proofread my posts directly after posting them. And while you're right that typos don't show a lack of intelligence, your failure to see Eli Manning for the elite QB that he is more than shows how much of a dumb**** you are.
    Quote Quote  

3. -853
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Again, not really. "Your" is a typo, only difference is I proofread my posts directly after posting them. And while you're right that typos don't show a lack of intelligence, your failure to see Eli Manning for the elite QB that he is more than shows how much of a dumb**** you are.
    Your is not a typo, not when the word should have been "you're" or "you are". I didn't see an apostrophe, I didn't see an e. Stop lying.

Eli has never had a full elite season, how is he elite? the man threw 25 INTs 2 years ago, missed 2 of the last 3 postseasons, led giants to 9 wins in weak division. He's really good right now, if he keeps it up I'mm put him on my elite list but playing well for a few games in jan/Feb doesn't make a QB elite. Elite ones are consistently great, not just in the 4th qtr, not just in january. I'd rather have Eli in a big game or big moment than almost any other QB but he's still not elite.
    Quote Quote  

4. -854
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    not even sure about that. rodgers and brady are clearly better than him, and there are other qbs u can make an argument r also such as brees, big ben, peyton still, im not saying yes or no, just saying those are debatable
    No lol.

Quote Quote  

5. -855
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No lol.
    how is that no, lol?

ur really telling me no one can make an argument on how those 3 qbs can be better than eli manning now? i understand u like eli manning, but the main reason u think he is elite is bc the giants have 2 superbowls with him, its not his great regular seasons hes amassed over the past decade or so.

big ben in his career has won 2 superbowls, appeared in 3, his overall record as a starter is 83-36, and now that the guy has a formidable wr group, hes looked real legit. also, hes prob the best qb in the nfl at keeping the play alive

drew brees since joining the saints in 06 has won a superbowl, has had 4 11 plus win season, 5 if counting his charger days, and has made the saints a contender year after year, and has also put up much better numbers in doing so.

peyton manning i think speaks for himself, and id take him as an overall qb anyday as he can make any wr look good.

im not saying these guys are leaps and bounds better than eli, im just saying its deff debatable, its not a no brainer that eli manning is better than these guys.
    Last edited by Ilovemyfins4eva; 10-25-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -856
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    u know who is as far from elite as can be? TONY ****ING ROMO. GUY BLOWS.
    Quote Quote  

7. -857
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    u know who is as far from elite as can be? TONY ****ING ROMO. GUY BLOWS.
    If Tony Romo wasn't such a mental midget he'd be one of the five best in the league today. The talent is certainly there.
    Quote Quote  

8. -858
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Tony Romo wasn't such a mental midget he'd be one of the five best in the league today. The talent is certainly there.
    talent deff is there, but for to many years its the same thing over and over. although they still can win this game
    Quote Quote  

9. -859
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The elite one the last 4 weeks has 2 TDs and 4 INTs

coming off an elite performance of leading the Giants O to 13 pts(7 were on bogus calls so he didn't really lead them to any TDs) a week after getting 6 TOs and only leading his O to 17 pts.

yep he's elite, the elite QBs always have stretches like this
    Quote Quote  

10. -860
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a lifelong fan of the Miami Dolphins, it's hard enough being in the shadow of a team like New England all the time.

But it must suck something awful to be in the shadow of a team in your own city.

I can't imagine having to defend my own team in such a way just to stay interested in them.

If Mark Sanchez played as well as Eli does, he'd be the GOAT QB in Jets history probably. Yet you still hold out hope for Sanchez in New York.

I still defend Sanchez to a degree, but that dude is D-O-N-E in New York. He needs to get out while he still has some talent left. Real talk.

Meanwhile, in Miami, Ryan Tannehill looks like the second coming of Dan Marino.
    Quote Quote