Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: belicheat out foxed himself again

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    14,075
    vCash:
    29504
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

    belicheat out foxed himself again

    lmao. what a dumb call.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    sinPHIN's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    5,701
    vCash:
    5416
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    i wouldnt say it was. you have a good qb that can take the ball up and down the field. just glad it ended the way it did. i would say it was dumb on bradshaws part. should have stoped on the one
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    14,075
    vCash:
    29504
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    i wouldnt say it was. you have a good qb that can take the ball up and down the field. just glad it ended the way it did. i would say it was dumb on bradshaws part. should have stoped on the one
    would have been much easier to get a fg than go the distance even with no timeouts, if they stopped ny.
    cant blame bradshaw that was a split second decision.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    sinPHIN's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    5,701
    vCash:
    5416
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    would have been much easier to get a fg than go the distance even with no timeouts, if they stopped ny
    true but it would of ran the clock way down. dont care im just ****ing happy
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    zach8111's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    3,123
    vCash:
    1316
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    would have been much easier to get a fg than go the distance even with no timeouts, if they stopped ny.
    cant blame bradshaw that was a split second decision.
    they couldnt stop them... they had a minute left with 1st and goal... all the giants had to do was run the clock down and kick a game winnng FG as time expired.. it WAS the right call, but they did it just a little too late
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    460
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    i wouldnt say it was. you have a good qb that can take the ball up and down the field. just glad it ended the way it did. i would say it was dumb on bradshaws part. should have stoped on the one
    What? Tom Brady has never had a TD game winning drive in the Super Bowl. And he's managed only one in all of his playoff games. That was a dumb call by belichick. I think he's starting to buy the hype that is Brady and since he started doing that the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,609
    vCash:
    19142
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHanson View Post
    What? Tom Brady has never had a TD game winning drive in the Super Bowl. And he's managed only one in all of his playoff games. That was a dumb call by belichick. I think he's starting to buy the hype that is Brady and since he started doing that the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl.
    Vinatieri won the games for NE right? Brady drove them to where they needed to go. They didn't need to score TDs to win their super bowls.



    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    460
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Vinatieri won the games for NE right? Brady drove them to where they needed to go. They didn't need to score TDs to win their super bowls.
    LOL! I swear that some of you are Brady fans.

    Brady is not as good as the media says he is. The same things were said about Aikman, Bradshaw, and Namath too. History got it right eventually. Brady is a HoF QB, but he's not top 10 all-time level.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,286
    vCash:
    3832
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHanson View Post
    LOL! I swear that some of you are Brady fans.

    Brady is not as good as the media says he is. The same things were said about Aikman, Bradshaw, and Namath too. History got it right eventually. Brady is a HoF QB, but he's not top 10 all-time level.
    I guess we will agree to disagree, but IMO his accomplishments speak for themselves and make his case as a top 5 QB ever.




    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,609
    vCash:
    19142
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHanson View Post
    LOL! I swear that some of you are Brady fans.

    Brady is not as good as the media says he is. The same things were said about Aikman, Bradshaw, and Namath too. History got it right eventually. Brady is a HoF QB, but he's not top 10 all-time level.
    I'm not a fan of anyone on New England. Brady went 10 for 10 on their final drive before halftime for the TD did he not? It wasn't like he wasn't capable.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Did Belicheat just bump a ref?
    By -=DolfanDave=- in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:31 AM
  2. Watching the Belicheat presser
    By flynryan15 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:19 PM
  3. belicheat - VERY INTERESTING STUFF
    By afishfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 03:27 AM
  4. Bill Belicheat and the Pats!!
    By KippyIA1354 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:45 AM
  5. Letterman calls out Belicheat
    By finfanfromcsu in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •