Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBS Report: Peyton Manning likely to sign with Redskins

1. -31
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    makes sense to me...and i have no idea why so many are saying washingtons in shambles...san fran would be another team that should be involved but harbaugh may feel he owes alex smith another year after how he played in 2011...then again alex smith is a free agent...so maybe...

but i still say its washington or the jets when its all said and done...
    Explain how Washington isn't in shambles then

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Explain how Washington isn't in shambles then
    washington is yet another team thats a difference making qb away like us from flipping their fortunes...they add a healthy peyton manning their a competitor...

the d is legit the oline has some issues but so does ours the skill position receivers could use some youth and talent no doubt but they could lose santana moss and probably save some money and get out of cooleys contract given he can't stay healthy anymore and add pieces on o...

they're in no more shambles than we have been...and we could still be in if philbin isn't legit...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly IMO if Peyton wants to win another Super Bowl then San Francisco is his best option. Pains me to say it but just being real. He would have an elite defense, weapons on offense, and an great coach. They made it to the NFC Championship with Alex Smith. They would win it all with Peyton. We shall see.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan23 View Post
    So Peyton is going to sign with a team who plays his brothers team twice a year? I don't see that happening. The only way that they'll play each other next year is when Peyton and the Dolphins meet Eli and the Giants in the Superbowl in New Orleans.
    The brothers would be more than happy to play each other twice a year and ratings would be through the roof.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matt11390 View Post
    Honestly IMO if Peyton wants to win another Super Bowl then San Francisco is his best option. Pains me to say it but just being real. He would have an elite defense, weapons on offense, and an great coach. They made it to the NFC Championship with Alex Smith. They would win it all with Peyton. We shall see.
    Bang on!!!

If he wants multiple Championships then he should go and sign on the cheap with SF. They could bring in R.Wayne and draft another WR in the 1st. Instant favourites, that defense was a lot better then NYG, my opinion of course!
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    miami, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with you guys on Peyton going to SF, The only reason I would assume he goes to Washington is because they would be willing to give him the keys to the offense. After how bad Rex Grossman and our own homegrown John Beck was for them having Peyton would be like winning the lottery... literally.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't kill the messenger... But on the contrary to reports that the Washington Redskins have decided to make Peyton Manning their starting QB next year, I know for a fact that the Coconut Grove Knightriders have decided to make Peyton Manning their staring QB next year.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    same report had john gruden being the next dolphins coach!
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerCam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    So says the only Dol fan on Planet Earth who wanted the Pats to go undefeated, hmmmmmmmm
    Watch out Boys and Girls, the Miami Dolphins are Back!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsGonnaRock06 View Post
    So says the only Dol fan on Planet Earth who wanted the Pats to go undefeated, hmmmmmmmm
    Having grown up down here, I'm tired of the element of living in the past in terms of the undefeated season- that was 40 years ago. One hell of an accomplishmnet for sure, but I'm more concerned about the last decade plus of crapitude and how to fix it. I would have rather seen the whole issue of the udefeated season be over and done with, would have rather that the Pats won both times against the Giants, personally. They've had some great teams and one hell of a run, still going. We beat the crap out of them regularly when I was a kid down here- so the circle turns, they're taking it to us pretty good over the last decade or so..

As to them winning the Super Bowl- I wanted them to win, big deal. I wanted them to win 4 years ago as well, and I believe that they would have won this year if not for the injury to Gronkowski's ankle. Personally I wish that Welker caught that ball late in the 4th, that sucked.

And that being said- if the Jets were in the SB- I'd be pulling for the Giants all the way. The Jets imo is a deeper rivalry, and Rex Ryan pumped it up a notch or two. But the Super Bowl- if the Dolphins aren't in it- I'll root for whom ever the hell I want to.
    Quote Quote