Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Subliminal message in Super Bowl

1. -71
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    miami, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rick Ross - Holy Ghost
    [Hook : Rick Ross]
    They say I’m gettin’ money, must be illuminati
    Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
    He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
    He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeleBroski View Post
    I'm not saying I believe any of the conspiracies, but those vids hardly debunked them. They're using where the brains splattered as their evidence with a fan blowing on them. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qSWSgcuYqDo. Here's a vid of Jesse Ventura that's pretty interesting.
    I've watched Jesse's vid and it's cool as well, I love a good conspiracy theory. The fan is used to recreate wind conditions and without physically driving a car down the same street with a cadaver propped in a Lincoln, I don't think you will ever get a perfect recreation of the event. However what i find completely cool is they managed to recreate the "Magic Bullet" almost perfectly with ballistic dummies, this is the basis for the whole two shot theory and the gunman on the knoll/gunman in the sewer.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    sorry i'm late to the party, you can't wake people up, when they enjoy sleep walking.
    i was hoping ron paul was the answer, but sadly realized he is only here to make the sheeple think there vote is relevant. democrat or republican it doesn't matter!
    and also when you control the media you can also control the occupy movements.
    exactly i guess people will realize everything is a big illusion when its right in their face. but that's cool, i understand how some can't digest this all at once.. it took me a while to connect the dots the past semester at school. besides throwing down and going to class i just did research upon research and i totally woke up. and yeah dude it sucks because ron paul would of been great but the media manipulation is too strong. and its funny how they made all the OWS protesters look retarded and ignorant. have you listened to aaron russo's interview? he spoke out a little too much about the secret agenda and that led to early death. check out just a little of the interview regarding 9/11.

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley7 View Post
    exactly i guess people will realize everything is a big illusion when its right in their face. but that's cool, i understand how some can't digest this all at once.. it took me a while to connect the dots the past semester at school. besides throwing down and going to class i just did research upon research and i totally woke up. and yeah dude it sucks because ron paul would of been great but the media manipulation is too strong. and its funny how they made all the OWS protesters look retarded and ignorant. have you listened to aaron russo's interview? he spoke out a little too much about the secret agenda and that led to early death. check out just a little of the interview regarding 9/11..
    you dont get financial aid for school do youk? because Ron Paul would get rid of it. From what I've heard from rich frat friends, freemasonry is just a frat for old men.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks

Wake up fellow dolphin fans! haha I wouldn't care if I was in any other forum but since we're on the subject..
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wisefin View Post
    Halftime show London rapper M.I.A. flips her middle finger to the world. Now on the surface, this just looks like another celebrity publicity stunt, but if you dig deeper, you'll see that in the grand scheme of things, THIS IS ALL A PLOT BY THE NFL AND THE MEDIA TO GET THE WORLD TO HATE...you guessed it...MIA! More specifically the Dolphins. I report, you decide.

Btw, thought the halftime show was trash.
    I think you are reading way too much into the incident.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm thankful that I don't need to, but regardless Ron Paul is honest when he speaks. Yeah he sounds ridiculous sometimes but it's because we're so use to hearing lies and the same BS system of politics. Each president is just a puppet to sign the bills and represent a face for America, there are definetely people of higher power who are calling the shots. Republican or Democrat the outcome will be the same, which is for them to have a one world power.. haha sad enough its written in latin on our own dollar bill.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm thankful that I don't need to, but regardless Ron Paul is honest when he speaks. Yeah he sounds ridiculous sometimes but it's because we're so use to hearing lies and the same BS system of politics. Each president is just a puppet to sign the bills and represent a face for America, there are definetely people of higher power who are calling the shots. Republican or Democrat the outcome will be the same, which is for them to have a one world power.. haha sad enough its written in latin on our own dollar bill.
    Well if it means I won't get my scholarships, that's enough to keep me from voting for him. I can't afford 30000 a year in COA.but of course, thats why corporations love morons like gw and rick perry..theyre easily controlled.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm with you. RP is the only one that would make the economic changes that the country needs. And for that very fact, he will never step foot in the White House
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh yeah I agree completely with your reason, shoot that would be enough for me not to vote for him too. That's another thing, college is a ****ing SHAM!
    Quote Quote