Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Subliminal message in Super Bowl

1. -81
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DKphin View Post
    I'm with you. RP is the only one that would make the economic changes that the country needs. And for that very fact, he will never step foot in the White House
    Really is sad, isn't it? Did you hear about that NDAA bill that Obama passed? Check it out, it's pretty scary the way they can misuse their power on civilians with this bill. McCarthyism **** all over man.. Their plan is in play and seems like martial law is coming to America soon.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley7 View Post
    Really is sad, isn't it? Did you hear about that NDAA bill that Obama passed? Check it out, it's pretty scary the way they can misuse their power on civilians with this bill. McCarthyism **** all over man.. Their plan is in play and seems like martial law is coming to America soon.
    have you seen Aaron Russo's documentary "America from freedom to fascism"? i believe that is why he died.(IMO)
    also check out 911 missing links
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh yeah I agree completely with your reason, shoot that would be enough for me not to vote for him too. That's another thing, college is a ****ing SHAM!
    yes it is , and it's all designed so that once you have finished your schooling you are up to your eyeballs in debt
    debt creates fear
    fears creates hopelessness
    until the system turns on you,the majority will carry on about there lives like nothing is wrong. (IMO)
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    have you seen Aaron Russo's documentary "America from freedom to fascism"? i believe that is why he died.(IMO)
    also check out 911 missing links
    yeah I have and also bill cooper.. Check it out on the previous page. There are many people that come up missing after speaking too much or just simply the truth. Check out the documentary called Police State by Jesse Ventura, if that doesn't open some eyes, I don't know what will.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If a bunch of banks and corporations can rule this world and have pushed us to the edge. What makes anyone think the illuminati cant be real. I like the dolphins and football, but everyone knows they're just diversionary games, just like the games in the old Roman empire.
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMike74 View Post
    yes it is , and it's all designed so that once you have finished your schooling you are up to your eyeballs in debt
    debt creates fear
    fears creates hopelessness
    until the system turns on you,the majority will carry on about there lives like nothing is wrong. (IMO)
    couldn't have said it any better. I'm taking a semester off to travel and enjoy the present rather than getting wrapped up in the constant cycle of worrying. Especially with how quickly things are heating up in this world, I'm glad I picked a good time to get away from the college illusion of constantly thinking about the year after the next. Shoot i'll have 4 more years to go for a damn doctorate degree. Time for a break and crazy but if things weren't so bad I wouldn't have to conform to that route..
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just a big distraction to look the other way rather than really seeing the big picture, but come on you were blind before and you have to admit they're doing a hell of a job keeping most of us sheeple!
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    totally off track.. FH main section should be an oasis from all sorts of partisan BS politics and theologies that aren't tongue in cheek or irreverent.

http://www.finheaven.com/forumdisplay.php?36-Political-War-Forum

Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just a big distraction to look the other way rather than really seeing the big picture, but come on you were blind before and you have to admit they're doing a hell of a job keeping most of us sheeple!
    Well, with as badly as they've jacked up our food, water, medications, air. Combined with propaganda from childhood through adulthood. They dont need to do a good job. They've engineered society to breed sheeple, going on atleast 3 generations back.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The funny thing is that most of the stuff attributed to McCarthy was mostly Richard Nixon and the House Committee on Unamerican Activities. The Hollywood blacklistings were completely voluntary on their part. On top of that, there were Soviet spies at the highest levels of our government, most notably the Dulles brothers and Alger Hiss. McCarthy's problem was that he eventually realized that it went beyond just communism and was taken out, strangely enough in a very similar manner to what happened to James Forrestall.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote