Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: do we reaaally need a rt?

1. -41
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    It boggles my mind how people on here spent so much time bashing the right side of OL and think the answer is either currently on the roster or problem solved with a late or mid round pick.

Decastro is a pro bowler. Anyone think Ingram is a pro bowler?............. thats what i thought.
    I just think the benefit of drafting a rt in the top 10 is marginal. For months the talk was getting a playmaker with our first pick, and now a lot of people are calling for another offensive linemen pick; It's a vicious never ending cycle it seems. I don't see how they can't somehow find a solution for RT between John Jerry, Murtha, and Carey. Get a playmaker with our first pick.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    while i agree that we should go after a playmaker w/ the first pick, i would get a sense of relief if we chose Reiff or DeCastro to solidify our line. IMO we're 'one' player away in many positions, one CB away to solidify our defensive backfield, one Safety away to pair with Jones, one WR away to pair with Marshall, our RB situation is a ? not knowing how Thomas will respond to a down year or if Bush can continue his improved play, our OL was shaky with Colombo and Carey often times out of place a giving up a big pass rush. I cant wait for F/A to start because that will dictate what positions we will address come draft time.

Anyone familiar with Philbin's GB offense would probably have the best idea as to what direction this team is heading into the offseason. The play of Finley probably means we'll be taking a TE high, i love Fleener out of Stanford, maybe also we'll be looking for our own greg jennings this offseason. Donald Driver James Jones Jordy Nelson and Jennings to me means they put a premium on capable receivers. Not sue if Hartline Marshall Bess Gates can compare... just my opinion...
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think the name of this post was meant to be "we reaaally need a RT"
    Quote Quote